Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Lateef Jakande Leadership Academy - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lateef Jakande Leadership Academy (308 Views)

Company Driver In Osapa-london, Jakande, 70k / Timber Traders At Bridgehead Onitsha Protest Against Their Leadership / Qualities Of Good Leadership In Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lateef Jakande Leadership Academy by Lagoontimes: 11:40pm On May 11, 2022
The Lateef Jakande Leadership Academy is a one-year Fellowship programme initiated by the Lagos State Governor, Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu that will offer life changing, nonpartisan and meritocratic opportunities to young Nigerians who desire to impact their generation.

The value of investing in leadership has been well established in all sectors. A rationale for investing in leadership development that is more specific to foundations is that doing so can contribute to the effectiveness of a country to which the foundation is already committed. The Lateef Jakande Leadership Academy is a program that aims to build skills, awareness, and a nuanced perspective among young people to tackle challenges in various fields including the public sector.

Read more
>>>>
https://apexgist.com/lateef-jakande-leadership-academy/

(1) (Reply)

A Professional Transcriber Here @ #250 Per Minute / What Mini Business Can I Setup For My Younger Brother? / N800k+, $700+ Made In 5 Months With My Smartphone. I've Taught Everything Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.