Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) (45186 Views)

Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako / Rev. Fr. Joseph Igweagu Kidnapped In Anambra / Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by stephenduru: 8:32am On May 12, 2022
Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako, has died in the hands of his abductors eight weeks after he was abducted.

Late Rev. Fr Bako was kidnapped from his parish house in Kudenda community of Chikun local government area of Kaduna State-Nigeria, on 8th March, 2022. Fr. Bako (aged 48) was kidnapped from his residence, in St John's Catholic Church Kudenda, where he was serving as Parish Priest, on the 8th March, 2022.

Fr. Bako was ill before the abduction and his abductors didn’t allow him to go alone with his medicine. Kindly pray for his soul to rest in peace, and for the conversation of his abductors.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2022/05/kidnapped-catholic-priest-dies-in.html?m=1

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by chatinent: 8:37am On May 12, 2022
Nigeria isn't a safe place.

16 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 8:39am On May 12, 2022
Yet one silly old man said Buhari should extend his tenure to curb insecurity cry cry cry

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:40am On May 12, 2022
Rip sir.
Smh

5 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:52am On May 12, 2022
No father no matter how powerless will watch his son or daughter killed without lifting a finger.

Men have been known to die while protecting their daughters from rapists.

But everyday we see terrorists overpower almighty and all powerful God , take his priests, prophets, Alfas , pastors, Imam and even God's children slaughter them while he looks on.

Maybe it's all Hollywood movie for him ! undecided

All religious people do is make excuses for him and insult anyone who points out his failures grin

God doesn't exist. He's imaginary !

Rest on, priest !

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 8:52am On May 12, 2022
Mhen
This adminstration is a foolish one undecided lipsrsealed

God will punish buhari and his assistant pastor

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Mirabella01: 9:25am On May 12, 2022
Eternal damnation awaits his killers. Rest in peace priest.

20 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by slivertongue: 9:42am On May 12, 2022
Buhari has failed Nigerians

11 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Minime10(f): 9:44am On May 12, 2022
doggedfighter:
No father no matter how powerless will watch his son or daughter killed without lifting a finger.

But everyday we see terrorists overpower almighty and all powerful God , take his priests, prophets, Alfas , pastors, Imam and even God's children slaughter them while he looks on.

All religious people do is make excuses for him and insult anyone who points out his failures grin

Rest on, priest !

You said God does not exist, and still went on to say the slain priest should rest on. And I want to ask you, rest on where

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Fasindo: 9:50am On May 12, 2022
shocked

Rip Padre

No one is safe in Nigeria, from the common citizens, to the elites, down to the millitary, police and other paramilitary personnel, even our clergies are not left out.

And upon all these insecurity, one APC candidates said he will build and consolidate on Buhari's achievements.
I no ask myself what really is Buhari's achievements?

May anything like Buhari never rise the second time

7 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 9:55am On May 12, 2022
Kaduna people need to wake up and fight back,. Enough of these killings,. I mean,

" If peace means accepting second class citizenship,. I don't want it, if peace means keeping my mouth shut in the midst of Injustice and evil, I don't want it. If peace means being complacently adjusted to a deadning status-quo, I don't want peace, if peace means a willingness to be exploited economically, dominated politically, humiliated and segregated. I don't want peace "
Those are the words of Dr Martin Luther King Jr.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Authoreety: 10:52am On May 12, 2022
Nigeria failed you sir..

Wetin d haram idiots gain now?

7 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by SWATMan: 10:56am On May 12, 2022
doggedfighter:

Rest on, priest !

You are empty.
QED

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by tit(f): 11:05am On May 12, 2022
SWATMan:

You are empty.
QED

He is right.
God is only watching.
He has given us a head, hands and feet.

6 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Kriss216: 11:19am On May 12, 2022
Minime10:

You said God does not exist, and still went on to say the slain priest should rest on. And I want to ask you, rest on where
Watch how she'll avoid to answer your simple question.

They're all deluded.

God rest the soul of Father Bako.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by gidgiddy: 11:39am On May 12, 2022
Queenslander:
Kaduna people need to wake up and fight back,. Enough of these killings,. I mean,

" If peace means accepting second class citizenship,. I don't want it, if peace means keeping my mouth shut in the midst of Injustice and evil, I don't want it. If peace means being complacently adjusted to a deadning status-quo, I don't want peace, if peace means a willingness to be exploited economically, dominated politically, humiliated and segregated. I don't want peace "
Those are the words of Dr Martin Luther King Jr.

What will they fight with? The people they will fight have sophisticated guns

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 1:11pm On May 12, 2022
sad
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by layycon: 1:11pm On May 12, 2022
Whats all these nau
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 1:11pm On May 12, 2022
These kidnappers are wicked
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by McOluOmo: 1:11pm On May 12, 2022
doggedfighter:

Rest on, priest !
its ur type that a little thing will happen to... you'll start calling on God to save ur as.s
Stop living a life of fool!shness, my dear fellow

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Theunbothered: 1:12pm On May 12, 2022
Buhari Media Crew will be very happy with this news, I'm sure they wished it was bishop Kukah but they will use this one to console themselves.

As long as Tinubu, Osinbanjo or whatever clown's Presidential ambitions are untouched let them kidnap and kill the whole country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 1:13pm On May 12, 2022
:-Xw

The Catholic church is a disappointment.

Despite their influence worldwide, they allowed one of their own to be murdered in cold blood.
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2022
Very terrible
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by usah4(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2022
Rest in Peace Padre
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by ottersberger(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2022
Good night sir.
Nigeria happened to him.
What a useless contraption.
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Jsucre(m): 1:15pm On May 12, 2022
Nigeria failed you.

RIP to you sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto / Food Vendor Dies While Rescuing Colleague From Electric Shock. Photos / Man Kills & Buries Daughter's Boyfriend In Cross River (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.