Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) (45188 Views)

Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako / Rev. Fr. Joseph Igweagu Kidnapped In Anambra / Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 1:16pm On May 12, 2022
May God rest his soul and console his family.....rest in peace padre.......May Nigeria not happen to us
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by anonimi: 1:16pm On May 12, 2022
chatinent:
Nigeria isn't a safe place.

ThiefNuibu’s General Bubu has changed our country into Absurdistan where herdsmen terrorists are kings.

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by opius: 1:16pm On May 12, 2022
May your gentle soul rest in peace father �
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by PussyOdour(m): 1:20pm On May 12, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Yet one silly old man said Buhari should extend his tenure to curb insecurity cry cry cry

whether he said that out of joke or he mean it. May God punish him everlasting , may God punish the said Buhari eternally. Useless fools everywhere.
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by SKYHIGHfx: 1:20pm On May 12, 2022
doggedfighter:
No father no matter how powerless will watch his son or daughter killed without lifting a finger.

Men have been known to die while protecting their daughters from rapists.

But everyday we see terrorists overpower almighty and all powerful God , take his priests, prophets, Alfas , pastors, Imam and even God's children slaughter them while he looks on.

Maybe it's all Hollywood movie for him ! undecided

All religious people do is make excuses for him and insult anyone who points out his failures grin

God doesn't exist. He's imaginary !

Rest on, priest !

Everything happens for a reason and only God knows the reason

4 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Manpasman: 1:21pm On May 12, 2022
stephenduru:
Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako, has died in the hands of his abductors eight weeks after he was abducted.

Late Rev. Fr Bako was kidnapped from his parish house in Kudenda community of Chikun local government area of Kaduna State-Nigeria, on 8th March, 2022. Fr. Bako (aged 48) was kidnapped from his residence, in St John's Catholic Church Kudenda, where he was serving as Parish Priest, on the 8th March, 2022.

Fr. Bako was ill before the abduction and his abductors didn’t allow him to go alone with his medicine. Kindly pray for his soul to rest in peace, and for the conversation of his abductors.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2022/05/kidnapped-catholic-priest-dies-in.html?m=1
so long church couldn't pay his ransom i just dont know
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by BePrepared: 1:21pm On May 12, 2022
doggedfighter:
No father no matter how powerless will watch his son or daughter killed without lifting a finger.

But everyday we see terrorists overpower almighty and all powerful God , take his priests, prophets, Alfas , pastors, Imam and even God's children slaughter them while he looks on.

All religious people do is make excuses for him and insult anyone who points out his failures grin

Rest on, priest !

Your foolishness have no level, if Seun have put standard in this forum underage like you shouldn't be here. Common sense would have tell you that there's a forum for everything, a painful thing as this occur instead to condole with the bereaved and move on, you start your senseless argument.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Hezzyluv: 1:22pm On May 12, 2022
Minime10:

You said God does not exist, and still went on to say the slain priest should rest on. And I want to ask you, rest on where

Pls, kindly ask him I beg. Rest on where?

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by PussyOdour(m): 1:22pm On May 12, 2022
doggedfighter:

Rest on, priest !

Priest of who should rest on if God doesn't exist? See your foolishness there.

4 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 1:23pm On May 12, 2022
Born2Breed:
:-Xw

The Catholic church is a disappointment.

Despite their influence worldwide, they allowed one of their own to be murdered in cold blood.

What else will you have them do?
Pray? They already did ...alot

But you and I already know how deaf and dumb god can be in real time of need/trouble

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Jiokejohn: 1:23pm On May 12, 2022
Nigeria failed him!

Buhari failed him!

Above all, I failed him!

[The mistake I made in 2015 resulted to your untimely death. Though I tried to right my wrong in 2019, but my vote is not enough to remedy the wrong]

Forgive me for the costly mistake.

May your soul rest in peace!
Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by UNDFTD: 1:24pm On May 12, 2022
stephenduru:
Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako, has died in the hands of his abductors eight weeks after he was abducted.

Late Rev. Fr Bako was kidnapped from his parish house in Kudenda community of Chikun local government area of Kaduna State-Nigeria, on 8th March, 2022. Fr. Bako (aged 48) was kidnapped from his residence, in St John's Catholic Church Kudenda, where he was serving as Parish Priest, on the 8th March, 2022.

Fr. Bako was ill before the abduction and his abductors didn’t allow him to go alone with his medicine. Kindly pray for his soul to rest in peace, and for the conversation of his abductors.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2022/05/kidnapped-catholic-priest-dies-in.html?m=1

IPOB and ESN had done it again! Now they had abducted a priest and allowed him to die in captivity. Where are all the Unity Beggars and B0K0HARI Idiots to start raining insults on IPOB and ESN? I am waiting! Bunch of dimwitted fools!
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 1:24pm On May 12, 2022
[s]
doggedfighter:

Rest on, priest !
[/s]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Reload101: 1:25pm On May 12, 2022
God, have you forgotten our Country, Nigeria?
What have we done wrong in the past that you cannot forgive?
Have we not experienced enough tribulations in the hands of APC leaders?
God have Mercy.
Lead us to elect reasonable leaders come 2023 cry
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by 007lss: 1:26pm On May 12, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Yet one silly old man said Buhari should extend his tenure to curb insecurity cry cry cry
God is going to punish him for saying that trash out
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by johnwegs(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2022
doggedfighter:

Rest on, priest !
a foolish person once said there is no God

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by ljoh: 1:28pm On May 12, 2022
Queenslander:
Kaduna people need to wake up and fight back,. Enough of these killings,. I mean,

" If peace means accepting second class citizenship,. I don't want it, if peace means keeping my mouth shut in the midst of Injustice and evil, I don't want it. If peace means being complacently adjusted to a deadning status-quo, I don't want peace, if peace means a willingness to be exploited economically, dominated politically, humiliated and segregated. I don't want peace "
Those are the words of Dr Martin Luther King Jr.

My comrade, vawulence solves everything
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by rickleye: 1:31pm On May 12, 2022
doggedfighter:

Rest on, priest !

Bro - I hear you . Truly !! I wish I could give you my heart to know this truth. You aren’t the first to think this nor the last to do so.
You are looking at this from your perspective and not His perspective. God can defend himself and if he so desires , he will find a way to your heart.
This is the act of man. Evil men. The ills of man.
Let’s just use this moment to reflect inward on the loss of life and insecurity the country is facing. Last I read Buhari and not God is the president of the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Phantoms: 1:33pm On May 12, 2022
[quote author=Minime10 post=112753336]

You said God does not exist, and still went on to say the slain priest should rest on. And I want to ask you, rest on where [Abi oooo.
Help us ask am.]
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by GreenCovering: 1:34pm On May 12, 2022
This is terribly bad undecided
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by jimtemi1: 1:34pm On May 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Mhen
This adminstration is a foolish one undecided lipsrsealed

God will punish buhari and his assistant pastor
i hope you won't have to say GOD punish Tinubu coming yrs
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by GreatAxeMan: 1:38pm On May 12, 2022
It will be sad if you find out too late that God exists, and using man's evil as an excuse not to believe won't get you anywhere.

doggedfighter:

Rest on, priest !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by rickleye: 1:40pm On May 12, 2022
GardenOfGod:
[s][/s]

You for take time educate the guy now. You just “ cancel culture “ him out !
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 1:41pm On May 12, 2022
Minime10:

You said God does not exist, and still went on to say the slain priest should rest on. And I want to ask you, rest on where
Inside the coffin

SWATMan:

You are empty.
QED
and you're full?
McOluOmo:
its ur type that a little thing will happen to... you'll start calling on God to save ur as.s
Stop living a life of fool!shness, my dear fellow
That you shout to your imaginary friend anytime something bad is about to happen doesn't mean everyone does. understood?
SKYHIGHfx:

Everything happens for a reason and only God knows the reason
the reason might just be everything is random and there's no god or at least if there's one he doesn't interfere in our lives the way people think
BePrepared:

Your foolishness have no level, if Seun have put standard in this forum underage like you shouldn't be here. Common sense would have tell you that there's a forum for everything, a painful thing as this occur instead to condole with the bereaved and move on, you start your senseless argument.
but if this person were a popular Nigerian atheist you can bet you religious people would've talked about how this wouldn't have happened to him if he believed in your god and god would've saved him forgetting the chibok girl who's going to mark a decade in captivity soon

Christians keep preaching about how prayer is solution to every problem. how god saves his own. testimonies of people being saved from captivity when they shout "Jesus!". But once in a while stories like these pop up and when people like Doggedfighter takes time to remind you guys to see reality you get angry then insult and scream but the reality is very simple. there's no physically observable good thing that can only happen to someone who believes in your god and there's NO observably bad thing that can only happen to someone who doesn't believe in your god. simple! know this and know peace

7 Likes

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 1:45pm On May 12, 2022
Elrufai killing southern kaduna.
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Realists(m): 1:51pm On May 12, 2022
doggedfighter:

Rest on, priest !

This world is one mysterious place, I understand your position on the existinence of God, but read more about Islam if you want truth, not fables.
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by micflo28(m): 1:51pm On May 12, 2022
If i was Nigerian President, i will sign Peace Corps Bill, Arm them and order a National raid on all forest reserves in Nigeria to route this idiots. Buhari folds hands and watch his countrymen killed in a disturbing manner.
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by fxx2: 1:52pm On May 12, 2022
You signed out with "REST ON . . .", and according to your reactions, " God does not exist ".

Where do you want him to " rest on "? How?

doggedfighter:

Rest on, priest !
Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Shadysen: 1:55pm On May 12, 2022
doggedfighter:

Rest on, priest !
why using that language 'priest : at the end?

1 Like

Re: Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos) by Slynation(m): 1:57pm On May 12, 2022
Like play like play, This Kaduna state is finished oO...!! May his soul RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto / Man Kills & Buries Daughter's Boyfriend In Cross River (Graphic Pic) / Food Vendor Dies While Rescuing Colleague From Electric Shock. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.