Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak (34635 Views)

Yul Edochie: It Was A STUNT! There Is No Second Wife (pere Edochie Reveals) / Annie Odibia: My Mistake Will Speak Grace For Me Soon / Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Gistblog9ja(m): 8:58am On May 12, 2022
Actor Yul Edochie has said on his Instagram page that silence isn't always the best answer, because it has gotten to the point where he would speak out his mind.

Silence is good. But its certainly not always the best answer. It has gotten to the point where I'll speak.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdbFKoZLpVD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by salbis(m): 9:34am On May 12, 2022
This guy should just keep quite. You are not the first neither will you be the last polygamist.
FTC...

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Tonypens48(m): 9:34am On May 12, 2022
Is this speaking.....what type of speaking is this

Oba Solomon grin grin

Kindly check my signature below for your Academic research, projects, Assignments, etc...

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by atiteb4: 9:34am On May 12, 2022
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Aufbauh(m): 9:34am On May 12, 2022
Yet you haven't spoken!
The fruit of your action can't be cancel out by lengthy explanation.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by onlyempress(f): 9:34am On May 12, 2022
Who dey hold you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by ubreal(m): 9:35am On May 12, 2022
Mumu!!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by bercarray(m): 9:35am On May 12, 2022
I think he enjoys it when he's being talked about on social media, if not why will come and post about something that has died down already. Well he has already said it that it feels good when your name is trending on every social media platforms, so when the people stopped talking it. He posts something that reminds people about it

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Systrom(m): 9:35am On May 12, 2022
Speak Now !

I’m sure the wife is not innocent too. She is just playing victim to get sympathy from social media.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by ATEAMS: 9:35am On May 12, 2022
When the devil sees a man or woman who really believes in prayer, who knows how to pray, and who really does pray, and, above all, when he sees a whole church on its face before God in prayer, he trembles as much as he ever did, for he knows that his day in that church or community is at an end.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Kizzygentle: 9:35am On May 12, 2022
I actually thought yul was matured because of his deep voice. Chaii... Waste of deep voice.

24 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by iCauseTrouble: 9:35am On May 12, 2022
Talk. We want to hear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Deivid10(m): 9:35am On May 12, 2022
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by lokotamak(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2022
Oga no dey salaye anything, it's your life.
Stop talk talk.
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by phollybee(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2022
The matter dey hurt this man seriously, it has really affect everything about him... I even thought he is a strong man self, for him to come out few days after the initial post about his new baby from another woman, to claim it was a prank ... I can see fire burning him underneath

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Flexy2vybes(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2022
Speak wetin

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:36am On May 12, 2022
Still chasing clout
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Babandia27: 9:36am On May 12, 2022
There is something disturbing this young man. Elders, please call him to order

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Persin04: 9:36am On May 12, 2022
Fairly used 1hp surface water pumping machine
Price: 20k
Call 08103812900 / check tope rewinder Egbeda market

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:36am On May 12, 2022
THAT woman use strong jazz hold this guy down. Nigga is confused AF now. cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by shankara7: 9:36am On May 12, 2022
Live your life bro
Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Soulmender: 9:36am On May 12, 2022
And say what exactly? You better maintain that silent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Zyxsc: 9:36am On May 12, 2022
Resist the urge to shalaye

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Nobody: 9:36am On May 12, 2022
Truise:
I think people are just mistaking this guy

There's nothing wrong in having a second babymama

You people just criticize him on social media for nothing

I hope you would be happy if your wife got a side man.

Humans are polygamous after all.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by babyfaceafrica: 9:36am On May 12, 2022
Who your speech help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by Shadow0967: 9:36am On May 12, 2022
If i her pim, u go hear whim!!✔️

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by tiswell(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2022
Ezedike!

Yolobas and their Ibadan Express media wanted to run you down,but you showed them she ge grin

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2022
Big you owe no one nothing
You don't even have to defend ursef

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by jendhorlee(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2022
He's gotten the attention he wanted
Wetin concern me
If u like marry 7 Wives tongue

But i just dey think,
Where some of us are scared to even get married at all, this one don go marry second wife cheesy

God 4bid
I can't marry 2 Wives not because I'm a religious man, but because I no want wahala at all

13 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak by ednut1(m): 9:37am On May 12, 2022
Narcissist pro max. Fear all these people who talk too much and behave like they have sense. So if you want do polygamy its someone with 2 kids you will go for Cheating gone wrong

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Grown 2shotz Daughter With Estranged Wife Is Now... / Photos Of Olamide, Flavour And Harrysong In Ghana / 50 Most Powerful And Influential Nigerian Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.