Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,457 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:43 PM

Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! - TV/Movies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! (36642 Views)

20 Popular Movie Scenes With Before And After Special Effects / Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie / Write A Line In A Movie And See Who Will Guess It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by greattybee(m): 10:17pm On May 16, 2022
Don’t get it twisted, You might have given me live but you were never my fucking father
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Jack273: 11:34pm On May 16, 2022
Bam17:

Oh, yay! I got another one!

That's impressive.

What of my last quote, any idea? Nobody have gotten that one
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 17, 2022
TheMensch:

Aladin

"People of wadiya". Sounds more like borat as a military dictator...i.e Sasha Baron Cohen.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 17, 2022
U bring heads of conquered kings to my city steps and u insult my queen...this is Sparta!! Leonidas to Xerxes/Persian emissaries
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by oz4real83(m): 5:52am On May 18, 2022
goldony:
U bring heads of conquered kings to my city steps and u insult my queen...this is Sparta!! Leonidas to Xerxes/Persian emissaries
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by LilleG(m): 7:15am On May 18, 2022
Follow excellent and success will come your way
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by LilleG(m): 9:49am On May 18, 2022
The destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulder of a young boy..
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by TemmyDayo50(m): 10:33am On May 18, 2022
Giftlove11:
*There is a bruno in your head, don't listen to stupid bruno!

Luca cool
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Finnestgreat: 11:20am On May 18, 2022
okoroemeka:
merciful father,I have squandered my days with plans of many things,this was not one of them,but this moment I beg to live the next few minutes well,for all we have to have thought we haven't thought,for all we have to have said we haven't said,for all we have to have done we haven't done,I pray thee God for forgiveness.
omo see epistle
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Quicksilver5: 1:36pm On May 18, 2022
Iconstar:
You sound like my nephew, always thinking you need to do things on your own without anyone’s support. There is nothing wrong with letting the people who love you help you.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by ItsmeF: 8:01pm On May 18, 2022
purejustice36:

Third world cop

Yeah you're right

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Omoluabi16(m): 8:51pm On May 18, 2022
Notyourtype:
I'm dropping three. If you and someone will tell you the name.
"Good Ash..Bad ash, I'm still the guy with the gun"
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by yunglegend99(m): 7:38am On May 20, 2022
inspite of everything you've done for them, eventualy they will hate u

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by yunglegend99(m): 7:40am On May 20, 2022
you have two options, option A: give it to me and i'll let u live, option B: i'll make you
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by yunglegend99(m): 7:44am On May 20, 2022
misery misery misery that is what you've choosen, i offered u friendship and u spat on my face
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by KingsoChuks101(m): 12:00am On May 21, 2022
Are you Ghost?
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by OrionAde(m): 12:36pm On May 21, 2022
sisqodean09:

Power-Ghost
Fences- Denzel Washington.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by iznaws(m): 2:50am On May 22, 2022
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Ringo gave it away: Pulp Fiction.
Spot on. Fantastic movie.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by iznaws(m): 3:16am On May 22, 2022
Jack273:
… 5. If a boy can adopt a dog I see no reason a dog can't adopt a boy…
Mr Peabody & Sherman
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Jack273: 11:39pm On May 22, 2022
iznaws:
Mr Peabody & Sherman
Finally. You deserve an award.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by specialofficer: 7:13pm On May 25, 2022
Ambercyclopenta:
Capua......shall I begin?
Prison break of Spartacus
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Teenwolf(m): 7:28pm On May 25, 2022
You filthy animal
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by openmine(m): 7:40pm On May 25, 2022
Excuse me, did you just throw a title at me, Mr. Musgrave?
I don't care if your daddy plays golf with the President. This is Intelligence. So far, I haven't seen any.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Highman56: 7:56pm On May 25, 2022
It's going to be legendary
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by makaveli902: 5:11am On Jun 05, 2022
BusterG:
" I want him DEAD! I want his family DEAD! I want his house burned to the GROUND!"..

** The Untouchables...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by makaveli902: 5:13am On Jun 05, 2022
flyingdutchman:
"You know what you are huh? Huh? You know what you are You are the son of a thousand Fathers...all BASTARDS like yourself!"

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by wolesmile(m): 10:45am On Jun 15, 2022
"This... is our last embrace, Hyperion. Look at me. Look at me!! I'm the last thing you'll ever see. Witness Hell!!!"
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Dammy774(f): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
greattybee:
Don’t get it twisted, You might have given me live but you were never my fucking father

Power- Tariq St Patrick

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Dammy774(f): 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
What do you say to the god of death?
Not today!

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by SniperAssassin: 8:53am On Jun 16, 2022
"Poor Peter. Strong enough to have it all, too weak to take it."

"You must keep moving forward. Even if you die. Even after you die."

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Stanley1155: 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
Rahkman:
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you. I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
taken
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Stanley1155: 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Worlddeba:
*If I find out that you had anything to do with Amanda and my granddaughter disappearing, you’re gonna need more men*
blacklist

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) / NTA And AIT Now Praising GMB!!! / 'Lionheart' Oscar Disqualification: Victoria Kimani, Ebuka, Dotun, Deyemi React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.