Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! (37106 Views)

Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) / 20 Popular Movie Scenes With Before And After Special Effects / Write A Line In A Movie And See Who Will Guess It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Joyson: 12:09am On May 13, 2022
Abc125:
*Somebody once told me that great kings of the past are up there watching over us.
*you jump i jump, remenber!
the lion kingdom (simba)
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by ojelvia(m): 12:14am On May 13, 2022
princeemmma:
The bullet were laced with curare

A rare deadly poison M.O. .......... the shooter is shoot to kill ........... flowd lowthon.. he killed many in America, los angeles and san francisco

Arrow words by John Diggle

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Makaveli217(m): 12:19am On May 13, 2022
1. Sam get to the building.
2. I feel sorry for your mother.
3. When i rise, you fall.
4. Rule #3, Never throw up on a hot chick that's feeling you.
5. You could almost pass for a gentle man.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Slynation(m): 12:42am On May 13, 2022
OrionAde:
Like you? I go outta here every morning, I bust my butt 'cause I like you? You're about the biggest fool I ever saw. A man is supposed to take care of his family. You live in my house, feed your belly with my food, put your behind on my bed because you're my son. It's my duty to take care of you, I owe a responsibility to you, I ain't got to like you! Now, I gave everything I got to give you! I gave you your life! Me and your Mama worked out between us and liking your black ass wasn't part of the bargain! Now don't you go through life worrying about whether somebody like you or not! You best be makin' sure that they're doin' right by you! You understand what I'm sayin'?
Fences... Denzel Washington

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Slynation(m): 12:43am On May 13, 2022
Rich4god:
"we prefer our enemy carrying an axe, not a child."

"I am Durotan, chieftain of the frostwolf clan, and I am here to kill Gildan."
2. Warcraft
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 1:24am On May 13, 2022
“I don’t tip because society says I have to.”

“Society only tolerates one change at a time.”

“Well, yes, inside I would have believed in him, but I wouldn't have told the romans that.”

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Slimdan360: 3:34am On May 13, 2022
dontrulee:

Good. You should know number 1 and 2
Number 1 is John wick grin
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Slimdan360: 3:38am On May 13, 2022
osamz007:
I don't pay for suits...My suits are on the house or the house burns down
Peaky blinders grin
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Slimdan360: 3:40am On May 13, 2022
teresafaith:
It's A Trick. A Shadow On The Wall. And A Very Small Man Can Cast A Very Large Shadow.

Game of thrones grin
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Slimdan360: 3:45am On May 13, 2022
AfambuNeche1:
1. Be careful what you wish for, Parker.

*John: what you bl.o.o.dy doing Tommy?

*Tom: Smile John, it's a wedding!

*John: Whose bloody wedding?

*Tom;If i have tell ya, you wouldn't have come.
There's a girl in lee family who's
gone a bit wild that Needs marrying off.

*John; You have no bl.o.o.dy right tommy.

"Tom: John! John!! A girl needs a Husband, a
Man needs a wife
1. Spider Man
2. Peaky blinders grin I fucking love this movie

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Slimdan360: 3:49am On May 13, 2022
bada007:
All is well…..guess right chop #500 airtime
3 idiots grin
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Slimdan360: 3:50am On May 13, 2022
seanwilliam:
The destiny of a great kingdom , rest on a shoulder of s young boy grin

Merlin grin

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Slimdan360: 3:52am On May 13, 2022
Oyiboman69:
What we do,echoes in eternity...

Orlando Orlando do you wanna leave without saying goodbye?....

Paint me wearing this... wearing only this....

All men must die....
3rd quote is from Titanic grin

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Swordoftruth17: 6:36am On May 13, 2022
Mynd44, seun, Lalasticlala, we have seen alot of this kind post on other social media plattform, and i tell you it's always lovely. This post should be in front page just for fun, fun and fun. If you want the fun to continue, kindly push to fp pls, i bet you nairalanders will love this thread. You don't know how it feels to post something and someone will start guessing. Isn't it lovely?

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by okoroemeka(m): 6:38am On May 13, 2022
iLiquidator:
Sins life
your blood letting days are finished,he speaks!!I am the tearer,the ripper,the slasher,the gouger,the king of the darkness,mine is strength,power and lust,I AM BEOWULF

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Angel55555(m): 6:54am On May 13, 2022
MartinsOla38:
"I am inevitable"
Avengers
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by ololo12: 7:01am On May 13, 2022
I’m gonna make him an offer, he can’t refuse.

Some day, And That Day May Never Come, I Will Call Upon You To Do A Service For Me."

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:40am On May 13, 2022
ololo12:
I’m gonna make him an offer, he can’t refuse.

Some day, And That Day May Never Come, I Will Call Upon You To Do A Service For Me."
Of course, the Godfather!

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Moneyyman: 8:15am On May 13, 2022
Look how they massacred my boy

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by osamz007: 8:17am On May 13, 2022
Slimdan360:

Peaky blinders grin

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Period007(m): 8:58am On May 13, 2022
eventainment:
Person one:I'm getting you out of here
Person two: that's impossible
Person one: unless you create a place it isnt
Prison Break
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by princeemmma(m): 10:01am On May 13, 2022
ojelvia:
Arrow words by John Diggle
you good bro

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by eventainment(m): 10:04am On May 13, 2022
Period007:

Prison Break
Correct guy

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by johnbush(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2022
Notyourtype:
I'm dropping three. If you can guess the movie name right and probably who said it, then you're a movie star!

* All my life i've been afraid [-], afraid of people knowing the truth about me, afraid of them rejecting me, even if they didn't, stil loosing them, i've been afraid of everything i can't control'

* Is either you are wonkru or you are an enemy of wonkru.

* Lannisters always pay their dept.

Drop yours, and someone will tell you the name.

1. Smallville (best show ever)
3. Game of Thrones

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Kris25: 10:21am On May 13, 2022
Moviemaster:
The truth of the word of this book of counting - can only be ensured by a - confessor.

Get it right and make a request. Don't use google.

It was said multiple times in the book sword of truth series.... Emperor Jagang and all those who sought after the book of counted shadow needed a confessor to find the true copy..... RIP Terry Goodkind
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by iLiquidator: 10:47am On May 13, 2022
Moviemaster:
1. Spartacus: word from Doctore
The second quote?
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Victorrhymez(m): 11:08am On May 13, 2022
Rich4god:
"we prefer our enemy carrying an axe, not a child."

"I am Durotan, chieftain of the frostwolf clan, and I am here to kill Gildan."
warcraft
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Victorrhymez(m): 11:10am On May 13, 2022
Jmichael1:
See as kpekus jst waste....see kpekus.....
tallest, selina tested
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Truvelisback(m): 11:18am On May 13, 2022
Anybody, wey know anybody, wey know anybody, know me. Which movie?
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by bada007(m): 2:11pm On May 13, 2022
Slimdan360:

3 idiots grin
correct what network
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 13, 2022
"I want to harvest you"

Sam Loco
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Juanmike(m): 2:12pm On May 13, 2022
Moviemaster:
The truth of the word of this book of counting - can only be ensured by a - confessor.

Get it right and make a request. Don't use google.
Legend of the seeker.
Spoken by Kalam Amnell

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj / Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. / BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.