Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,832 members, 7,806,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! (37083 Views)

Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) / 20 Popular Movie Scenes With Before And After Special Effects / Write A Line In A Movie And See Who Will Guess It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Bondesniger(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2022
Nonexisting:
*if you want to shoot, shoot, don't talk*
*I want to know your plan b, not plan a recycled*
*Never shoot a man in the presence of his son or you will live expecting a vendetta all your life*
*Steal my money, I will cut your hands but fucck my wife and I will kill you before she confesses*

The Good ,The Bad ,The Ugly .
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Ray07(m): 2:27pm On May 13, 2022
Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

Guess the movie. grin
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by ugodson(m): 2:27pm On May 13, 2022
The Most popular one

Come with me if you want to live
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by mrksquare: 2:27pm On May 13, 2022
Notyourtype:
I'm dropping three. If you can guess the movie name right and probably who said it, then you're a movie star!

* All my life i've been afraid [-], afraid of people knowing the truth about me, afraid of them rejecting me, even if they didn't, stil loosing them, i've been afraid of everything i can't control'

* Is either you are wonkru or you are an enemy of wonkru.

* Lannisters always pay their dept.

Drop yours, and someone will tell you the name.

Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst. And corrupts the best.”
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 13, 2022
Her: Why don't you let others see the good in you
Him: Because when they see good, they'll expect good.

Correct guess go collect 1k card sharp!
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by stevedeey(m): 2:27pm On May 13, 2022
Character 1: Se oko tie na l'oye?
Character 2: Digbi! Eyan a gbodo lo oko ti o loye nilu eleruku yi?
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Giorgia: 2:27pm On May 13, 2022
ruggedtimi:
"Let me tell you somethin' right now. You're only allowed three great women in your lifetime. They come along like the great fighters, every ten years"

" Smarten up"

"I mean, funny like I’m a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh… I’m here to fuckin’ amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?"

1. A bronx tale
3. Goodfellas.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Pipefitter: 2:28pm On May 13, 2022
dontrulee:
1. It's just a fucking dog!!
2. I can kill you with a pencil.
3. With great power comes great responsibility.
4. You've been declared guilty.

Number 1 is the seven psychopaths....lol
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 13, 2022
ugodson:
The Most popular one

Come with me if you want to live

Omoooooooooooo I know this line.

It's either Arrow or Legends of yesterday
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Giorgia: 2:28pm On May 13, 2022
emetisuccess:
We are giving him a sea burial.
The life aquatic with Steve Zissou.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by blue01(m): 2:28pm On May 13, 2022
They say that the future is in your hands......hahahaha......long slive or short slive grin
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by orlahtohbadt(m): 2:28pm On May 13, 2022
The search for God is absurd?
It is if everyone dies alone.
Does that scare you?
I don't wanna be alone.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by OgThanos: 2:29pm On May 13, 2022
Plshelpmybrothe:
work hard not smarter na robotnik talk am now guess the film
robotnic to red sonic sonic the hedgehog part 2. i have watched it,twice this week. lol
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by OceanEye: 2:29pm On May 13, 2022
Greyworld:

2nd is 24 by Jack Bauer season 5 to Derek. I think 3 episode

You are right ✔️

3 Likes

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Nonconformist00(m): 2:29pm On May 13, 2022
Money is not peace of mind, money is not happiness. Money is at its essence, that measure of a man's choices
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by xukwaa: 2:30pm On May 13, 2022
Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by tivta(m): 2:30pm On May 13, 2022
What is a place like this doing in a girl like me...
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by GingerbreadMen(m): 2:30pm On May 13, 2022
"I find you like your faith disturbing"

"Fly you fools"

"This is Sparta"!

"Sell me this pen"
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by placeofallure(f): 2:30pm On May 13, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Hasta la vista. I will be Back.

No problemo!
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by abeliver: 2:30pm On May 13, 2022
quisera:
Is there no one else??!!!!
all of us are dead
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by ugodson(m): 2:31pm On May 13, 2022
kelvinrhs:

Omoooooooooooo I know this line.

It's either Arrow or Legends of yesterday

It's Terminator bro grin
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Ade4u2c: 2:31pm On May 13, 2022
* who the Bleep is this asshole?

* Me nabe taas

* - where the Bleep am I suppose to go... I don't
know where the Bleep I am..
- I don't give a Bleep where you go

* - Good morning my neighbors
- Bleep you
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by opius: 2:31pm On May 13, 2022
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk grin
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by lokito: 2:31pm On May 13, 2022
If you weren't such a clotpole, you'd see that...
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Horokrox: 2:31pm On May 13, 2022
carl90:
Now,let me come home and drop something from Nollywood.

Warning : so old old skul.
If you are 24 yrs and below,just press SKIP

Ahanna : John !

(John turns back )

Ahanna :I will be back

John :And I will be waiting for you.

SHIT !
Rattlesnake (1994) produced by the late Amaka Igwe

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Kennyquestt: 2:31pm On May 13, 2022
Notyourtype:
I'm dropping three. If you can guess the movie name right and probably who said it, then you're a movie star!

* All my life i've been afraid [-], afraid of people knowing the truth about me, afraid of them rejecting me, even if they didn't, stil loosing them, i've been afraid of everything i can't control'

* Is either you are wonkru or you are an enemy of wonkru.

* Lannisters always pay their dept.

Drop yours, and someone will tell you the name.

Oh Jamessssssssss.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by fargo(m): 2:31pm On May 13, 2022
How is that scratch on your eye, Eliot?
2. What's our profession? War! War!! War!!![/quote]
2. 300
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Oyindaberry(f): 2:31pm On May 13, 2022
dontrulee:
1. It's just a fucking dog!!
2. I can kill you with a pencil.
3. With great power comes great responsibility.
4. You've been declared guilty.

1. John Wick
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by GingerbreadMen(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2022
kelvinrhs:
Her: Why don't you let others see the good in you
Him: Because when they see good, they'll expect good.

Correct guess go collect 1k card sharp!
Vampire diaries or teen wolf
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by placeofallure(f): 2:32pm On May 13, 2022
Abc125:
*Somebody once told me that great kings of the past are up there watching over us.
*you jump i jump, remenber!

The Lion King

Titanic
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by BlackDuke(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2022
"I've been told that your god is a carpenter; and guess what?... So am I"
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by 07kjb: 2:33pm On May 13, 2022
Ray07:
Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

Guess the movie. grin

Untold story

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (42) (Reply)

Gangs Of Lagos Film, A Mockery Of Our Heritage- Lagos Govt / Actress And Influencer Evanny Patrick Dazzles At 'glamour Girls' Premier In Abuj / Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.