Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) (86689 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shows Her Football Skills / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by nedekid: 12:48pm On May 13, 2022
Opeyemic01:
I really like the free-spirited nature of Dj Cuppy. God bless me too, so that my children will never have to worry about money and enjoy life like Dj Cuppy
Amen ohh, God bless me too.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by nedekid: 12:51pm On May 13, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Na for Monaco life end....Dey ur balcony dey watch F1...the sound of those race cars..damn
I even hear say na crime say you no get money for Monaco. As in olopa fit arrest you say you no hold pieces.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by Badhguy(m): 12:53pm On May 13, 2022
NobleAngell:
Really? I feel they are even the ones that are more liberal with their wealth o.
it's just some of them. SOME!
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by sayso: 1:01pm On May 13, 2022
Bestblog:
Florence Otedola, popularly known as DJ Cuppy, a Nigerian disc jockey, has shared a photo of her billionaire father, Femi Otedola's, home in Monte-Carlo, Monaco.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdbaqqfsOPs/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Your children no get visa follow you go monaco?
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by gassbee: 1:02pm On May 13, 2022
Bahamas95:
Someone might have told Osinachi same thing years back, we all know how it ended.

It's not written in the constitution that someone MUST get married.
osinachi was not smart in some of her decisions, cuppy should v vibing and showing off with her kids if marriage is off d topics
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 1:03pm On May 13, 2022
Badhguy:
it's just some of them. SOME!
Really? Wow!
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by wink2015(m): 1:03pm On May 13, 2022
MONEY DEY BREKETE !

E dey BOKU BOKU !
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by Mrbenny001: 1:05pm On May 13, 2022
They milk Nigeria dry...shame

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by Propertyforum: 1:13pm On May 13, 2022
What a view, that view alone Is an inspiration
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by Spherical77(m): 1:18pm On May 13, 2022
LuQuLuQu:
Go and get married. So you will show off your husband's mansion in outer space
Marriage is not an achievement. Anyone can get married. Even the ugliest man and woman on earth can get married
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by knowhowk: 1:25pm On May 13, 2022
Has she changed her number or Probably she gave me a wrong number ,I don't understand I have been trying her number it's not going ...DJ you can't do this to.me now .... shocked. Someone should Please help me ooo
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by cricifixo: 1:32pm On May 13, 2022
And how will that add to her net worth abi na painment dey kee you?
LuQuLuQu:
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 1:33pm On May 13, 2022
kingthreat:
I wonder the motivation behind this girl showing off all the time. Na only your papa be billionaire?
If Davido did the same you wont talk.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 1:35pm On May 13, 2022
kingthreat:

Such a rant of gibberish. I am comfortable and travel well. I know very rich and well to do too people. I simply observed Cuppy loves attention and show off. Not the best in a country where hundreds of millions are not financially stable. But well it is her choice. And you trying to make a sermon out of your assumptions is definitely the one with issues. Your further mentions will not be responded to.
I know rich people automatically means you are rich. LOL.
Going by that logic gateman rich too now.... me too Im rich LMAO
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 1:36pm On May 13, 2022
Havertz10:
This girl is so insecure
Would you say the same about Davido?
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 1:38pm On May 13, 2022
Paxxcarl:
insecure about what lmaooo
He is reflecting how he actually feels
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by cricifixo: 1:42pm On May 13, 2022
Abeg send me the fake number wey she give you, i go call am till d number connect by force grin
knowhowk:
Has she changed her number or Probably she gave me a wrong number ,I don't understand I have been trying her number it's not going ...DJ you can't do this to.me now .... shocked. Someone should Please help me ooo
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by xeratek: 2:03pm On May 13, 2022
Onyi22:
Like for Money, share for Marriage grin cheesy
Patlex Patrick Enyum
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by irunoko(m): 2:04pm On May 13, 2022
LuQuLuQu:
marriage monitorers how market? tongue

Shey you don chop this morning? tongue

No let your envy masked as marriage monitoring spirit kill you o tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by Khaysee: 2:08pm On May 13, 2022
princepee:
Too much money!
But this otedola really milk naija from diesel oo
And still milking.
Like otedola, like dangote....
Obj made billionaires,
Lol otedola father is among tbe richest then a former govornor very rich before he become govornor?
His otedola the only son of his father?

No government can favour you if you not working hard yourself

Opportunity meet hard work
I pray our own opportunities will come too
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by LuQuLuQu(m): 2:11pm On May 13, 2022
anayolity:

You dey very silllyy

Like your father
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by LuQuLuQu(m): 2:12pm On May 13, 2022
wisdomkid:

May God not allow you die of jealousy and wickedness. Get your money so your parents, and children will be proud of you.

May god not allow you die on my comment
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by Yimeh: 2:26pm On May 13, 2022
Add me up on whatsapp to join my group and watch my sexy videos and let's have some fun ❤������

‪+1 (252) 256‑9425
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by Emperor88(m): 2:44pm On May 13, 2022
Her father is a Millionaire in dollars and aTrllionaire in Naira. Nigeria currently have just 3 dollar billionaires according to Forbes....Dangote, Adenuga and Abdulsama Rabiu
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by gforce5: 2:44pm On May 13, 2022
Wonders will never end. A poor man telling a rich girl how to live her life. I have always said that it's mostly poor people that take marriage and religion too seriously. Do people now understand why the rich keep to themselves and don't fraternize/marry the poor? It's because your type can bring them down to your level. The same marriage that has driven many people to either their death (for women) or to bankruptcy (for men).
LuQuLuQu:
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 2:46pm On May 13, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

I know rich people automatically means you are rich. LOL.
Going by that logic gateman rich too now.... me too Im rich LMAO

I am not bragging here. This is an anonymous online space. You have no idea if I can get all young females in your family laid with my money, and still have enough change to send them on a shopping spree in Dubai. You never know.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by Pootle: 2:51pm On May 13, 2022
i dream say na me marry dis wan las las but AJ kon dey beef me grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by Rickmann: 3:05pm On May 13, 2022
theamazonguru:

Why disturbing yourself.
God who sees the heart already knows what the guy would have done if HE allows him access to wealth in Billions,hence he took care of that. So people like you and I will not witness "shege" from wicked souls like him.

Abi o
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by excel101(m): 3:12pm On May 13, 2022
LuQuLuQu:
He dey pain you. Abi na she say make you die inside Naija.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 3:15pm On May 13, 2022
kingthreat:

I am not bragging here. This is an anonymous online space. You have no idea if I can get all young females in your family laid with my money, and still have enough change to send them on a shopping spree in Dubai. You never know.

Sharrap and stop the cap. You aint got shìt. Following rich people and kissing their ass doesnt mean you are rich. If it was that easy I know a lot of people who should be swimming in money my friend, and if that is your strategy to making it in life, you better get your head out of whomever's ass you are kissing, and run. Go make a life for yourself. It's more respectable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money / Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.