Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Help Me, People React That I Smell Horribly And I Don't Perceive It. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me, People React That I Smell Horribly And I Don't Perceive It. (338 Views)

Help! Can't Endure Light At Night & Chemical Odours That Others Don't Perceive / Why Do I Smell Fishy Down There? Ladies Only / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me, People React That I Smell Horribly And I Don't Perceive It. by 93fisher: 1:22pm On May 12, 2022
Great and good people of Nigeria please come to my aid I am seriously in need of whatever help you could render.

I have been battling with this predicament for a very long period precisely years as I am now 29 years of age..

it's started when I was about to turn 18 ,people would react some would talk it to my face, backbite that I smelled dead such that I become their talking point anywhere and sometimes big flies would follow me.

That kind of reaction to the extent that they would cover nose, squeeze face, spit, some kind of horrible and frightening gaze from from far distance from me. I have tried several effort without significant improvement.

Living has been a hell on Earth for me up till the moment, my life is just a mess that I wish I shouldn't have existed. Sustenance is hard, I just remain in a spot with no progress. I have move from one disappointment to another, could not move further and I am just far behind my peers....

everything is just zero for me as I struggle financially, socially, educationally, mentally. Often I would say to myself that's it's better been gone than these myriad of gruesome experience

Morever, I don't perceive any odour, I keep proper hygiene.
Please help me
Re: Help Me, People React That I Smell Horribly And I Don't Perceive It. by KingsleyCEO: 1:33pm On May 12, 2022
What's your gender?

You would need to see a doctor for medical check up ASAP.

Increase the number of times you take your bath in a day.

You can go about with perfumes.

I hope things gets better for you soon.
Re: Help Me, People React That I Smell Horribly And I Don't Perceive It. by ajailer(m): 1:44pm On May 12, 2022
It’s is not a peculiar case though it’s not a good thing when ppl complain that u smell and reason why you can’t perceive yourself is that we generally are unable to perceive our personal smell but we can perceive other ppl.

If you are in the west, go to all these iya alagbo(herb sellers) and tell them about your condition. I believe you will meet someone who knows the solution there but from the little I know, I think Alum is what you need to be bathing with.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, People React That I Smell Horribly And I Don't Perceive It. by ajailer(m): 1:47pm On May 12, 2022
Re: Help Me, People React That I Smell Horribly And I Don't Perceive It. by 93fisher: 1:56pm On May 12, 2022
KingsleyCEO:
What's your gender?

You would need to see a doctor for medical check up ASAP.

Increase the number of times you take your bath in a day.

You can go about with perfumes.

I hope things gets better for you soon.
Thanks .

Am a Male. I have tried different perfumes and bath more often daily but it appears that I give it power everytime I used perfume
Re: Help Me, People React That I Smell Horribly And I Don't Perceive It. by Paulplayy: 2:06pm On May 12, 2022
Try to go for deliverance..this is manipulation from spiritual realm to stop you from reaching your destination..

3 Likes

Re: Help Me, People React That I Smell Horribly And I Don't Perceive It. by websitegurufix: 4:58pm On May 12, 2022
93fisher:

Thanks .

Am a Male. I have tried different perfumes and bath more often daily but it appears that I give it power everytime I used perfume

Bro this your case is not physical things but spiritual case....

You need to seek the face of God and go for deliverance.... What is affecting you is what i called spirit of limitations...

(1) (Reply)

Patient With Bone Marrow Cancer Healed With Regenerative Medicine (Video) / 7 Medical Conditions That Can Cause Erectile Dysfunction / Chronic STDs/staph flushers,Revive your libido too... POTENT HERBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.