Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad (36732 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable / Jonathan: We Didn’t Completely Plug The Loopholes In Fight Against Corruption / Goodluck Jonathan We Need Explanation Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by cktheluckyman: 1:37pm On May 12, 2022
See the cryptic statement below from Buhari's spokesman.

When I shared the news of former President Jonathan joining our party, his uninformed supporters insulted me saying that can never happen even in the wildest dream. They should know that we know something they don’t know and not everything plan and execute on social media.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1524681715142246401

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by cktheluckyman: 1:38pm On May 12, 2022
Key statement."Not everything is planned and executed on the social Media"

205 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Whazar(m): 1:39pm On May 12, 2022
Hehe

When big men like former presidents and presidents play game ordinary self acclaimed national leaders should take a seat and learn

200 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by decatalyst(m): 1:40pm On May 12, 2022
Social media doesn't plan and win election.

Nah noise makers dey there not the market and busy people that actually vote.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by triple996(m): 1:55pm On May 12, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 12, 2022
I told them 4 months ago that Jona will be the chosen one but Thomas's were on my neck and throat any way
Who ever that came up with that plan really tried
Job weldon. Although I love PETER OBI but the person that brought that plan is gifted

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by securitywatch50: 1:56pm On May 12, 2022
Hmmm,who is behind this coup, Arthur Nzeribe is behind ABN.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Salvador1: 2:02pm On May 12, 2022
Whazar:
Hehe

When big men like former presidents and presidents play game ordinary self acclaimed national leaders should take a seat and learn

65 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by tit(f): 2:07pm On May 12, 2022
But Allah is the master planner

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by MoneyGoDrop: 2:45pm On May 12, 2022
Only a fool thinks that politicians have integrity. Let's watch and see what happens.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by GreyLaw(m): 3:00pm On May 12, 2022
This whole thing is getting interesting.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Penguin2: 3:04pm On May 12, 2022
“We know something they don’t know”…

Oshey, ominiknowest…

Aboki is feeling funky for knowing what others don’t know.

GEJ joining APC will be the highest political miscalculation of 2023, only higher than Umahi joining APC.

Have you ever imagined what would have happened if Umahi remained in PDP?

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:08pm On May 12, 2022
Penguin2:

Oshey, ominiknowest…

GEJ joining APC will be the highest political miscalculation of 2023, only higher than Umahi joining APC.

He would have been dragging the spot with Peter Obi.

30 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Truthisunique2: 3:10pm On May 12, 2022
Whazar:
Hehe

what is funny is that Bashir classifies himself as part of the "we" playing major game behind the scenes

Yet zombies believe Bashir represent drug lord interest anytime he puts his pic on twitter

No sir it's a game to them, they don't support drug lord, they are the APC northerners that hate drug master, same scheming guys that courted GEJ for an interest

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Truthisunique2: 3:13pm On May 12, 2022
tit:
But Allah is the master planner
all their schemes have worked till date

They plan better than allah

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Amperes: 3:13pm On May 12, 2022
FUNFACT:

1) Vladimir Putin is 70 years old .

2) Our darling Jagaban is 70 years old.

Thank you.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by cktheluckyman: 3:15pm On May 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
all their schemes have worked till date

They plan better than allah
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Truthisunique2: 3:15pm On May 12, 2022
Hizzy:
I told them 4 months ago that Jona will be the chosen one but Thomas's were on my neck and throat any way
Who ever that came up with that plan really tried
Job weldon. Although I love PETER OBI but the person that brought that plan is gifted
Bagudu, Baduru,buni the planning cabal that always makes way in APC as usual

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Penguin2: 3:16pm On May 12, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

With the kind of politician he is, he would have influenced PDP into zoning the presidency to the south.

But he was a fool and blew his chances in pursuit of a mirage.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Truthisunique2: 3:18pm On May 12, 2022
cktheluckyman:

grin grin grin
where is the lie

They dragged the convention date till they were satisfied

Removed Niger gov Tinubu ally from seat

Appointed Adamu as chairman

Got the GEJ they set out for

Buni, Baduru Bagudu dem

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:24pm On May 12, 2022
Penguin2:

With the kind of politician he is, he would have influenced PDP into zoning the presidency to the south.

But he was a fool and blew his chances in pursuit of a mirage.

You’re right. And his good performance in Ebonyi would have given him a edge.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Bagudu, Baduru,buni the planning cabal that always makes way in APC as usual
Their plan was 120% catchy they executed on time and they did well for their party

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Truthisunique2: 3:27pm On May 12, 2022
decatalyst:
Social media doesn't plan and win election.

Nah noise makers dey there not the market and busy people that actually vote.
urchins were asking me that I have reduced my campaign for amaechi

I told them I campaigned for Amaechi online as awareness when they didn't even believe he would enter the contest

When we did our part, I left the stage because Na cabal and the real planners turn to arrange things and they are not on nairaland

People didn't understand my statement then

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:28pm On May 12, 2022
Penguin2:

Oshey, ominiknowest…

He would have been neck to neck with Peter Obi..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Truthisunique2: 3:29pm On May 12, 2022
Hizzy:

Their plan was 120% catchy they executed on time and they did well for their party
Na the same people tilumbu run to go see in Abuja and they told him they preferred consesus and he should allow younger candidate a chance

Tilumbu never still understand that statement, cabal never fails on what they want, Na consesus dem go get and Tinubu would later hear he lost because of what cabal told him

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by saintkel(m): 3:32pm On May 12, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

pls get ur PVCs ready......Obi is d man

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Penguin2: 3:39pm On May 12, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

You’re right. And his good performance in Ebonyi would have given him a edge.

Exactly. And he has been pro-north in most of his conduct in office.

He would have been PDP’s best bet from the south.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by JOemmy(m): 3:40pm On May 12, 2022
This guy close to the seat of power he is more informed than reno omokri.

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Na the same people tilumbu run to go see in Abuja and they told him they preferred consesus and he should allow younger candidate a chance

Tilumbu never still understand that statement, cabal never fails on what they want, Na consesus dem go get and Tinubu would later hear he lost because of what cabal told him
You are correct

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by PrinceOfLagos: 3:45pm On May 12, 2022
To think that this same Bashir Ahmed fooled Tinubu with "audio" endorsement, chop Tinubu money and now throwing his genuine support for Goodluck Jonathan wanna make me believe that Tinubu is truly a fool

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by PrinceOfLagos: 3:47pm On May 12, 2022
Mynd44 lalasticlala Oam4j, I think this thread is front page worthy

Reno Omokri is not well informed of the latest happenings in Nigeria from his united States base

Bashir is close to the corridors of power, he knows better .

21 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Truthisunique2: 3:50pm On May 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
To think that this same Bashir Ahmed fooled Tinubu with "audio" endorsement, chop Tinubu money and now throwing his genuine support for Goodluck Jonathan wanna make me believe that Tinubu is truly a fool
I remember how they celebrated when he post Tinubu pic on twitter

Such clowns

They never knew he was proudly part of the "we" that was organising how to bring GEJ back which is a northern cabal game

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) / GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap / Gani Adams Celebrates His Child's Dedication Traditionally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.