Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

My Fiancé Said I Should Open A Shop For Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Said I Should Open A Shop For Her (4126 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Said I Should Open A Shop For Her by Streetmovement(m): 10:10am On May 13, 2022
golddust6000:
I will be going for introduction my end of this year, by middle of next year then maybe the married, but if she get pregnant along the line then it will be faster.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

If so, then no need for the rush to open shop na, make everything go jejely
Re: My Fiancé Said I Should Open A Shop For Her by dawnomike(m): 12:11pm On May 13, 2022
golddust6000:
Hello beloved nairaland, I am here to seek advice from smart people in the house.

I met this girl at a market square in my village, last year December from then till now we have been dating and about to get married end of this year ( not official).
She is a university fresh graduate, she came from good and okay family, and ready to settle down. For now she is not working.

She asked me to open a shop for her as soon as we get married, I am not living in Nigeria, opening a shop won’t be problem to open for her.
The question is, can I open the shop with my name or I should open it with her name, because I don’t want to hear the story that touching the heart.

Smart people of nairaland pls advise me on what to do hear, before I can make a final decision.

Thank you guys in advance.
A shop is not too much to gift your wife after marriage... If you are already having trust issues from now, then wahala dey
Re: My Fiancé Said I Should Open A Shop For Her by golddust6000(m): 12:49pm On May 13, 2022
headbasher96:
oga is married and enjoying his life in france with a french woman make una two the fool una self u see free pus.sy knack am responsibly oo.

And dont listen to nairalanders condemning women like their sisters are perfect
i know, I don’t find white women attractive, moreover I love my culture
Re: My Fiancé Said I Should Open A Shop For Her by golddust6000(m): 12:50pm On May 13, 2022
Streetmovement:

If so, then no need for the rush to open shop na, make everything go jejely
thanks, good that you understand my typo errors
Re: My Fiancé Said I Should Open A Shop For Her by golddust6000(m): 1:51pm On May 13, 2022
Lvgirl:

My Judgement
Yes that way she will be engaged doing something
Less waka waka about
Pls note that her ex will be oiling her kpekus as well. Pls don't argue this.
U will be abroad husband ....oiling kpekus every December
The home base man will take 11 months

Wonderment
lol no be me disvirgin her.
Re: My Fiancé Said I Should Open A Shop For Her by odinson1(m): 3:39pm On May 13, 2022
golddust6000:
lol no be me disvirgin her.
So she's not even a virgin grin
My guy your eye go soon clear
I see you arguing throughout this thread, people wey don see life dey tell you something,you dey argue.
And guy,do not ask any woman for an advice concerning this matter,e get why
Re: My Fiancé Said I Should Open A Shop For Her by golddust6000(m): 6:47pm On May 13, 2022
odinson1:

So she's not even a virgin grin
My guy your eye go soon clear
I see you arguing throughout this thread, people wey don see life dey tell you something,you dey argue.
And guy,do not ask any woman for an advice concerning this matter,e get why
ask woman for advice?? Not even 10 years old me
Re: My Fiancé Said I Should Open A Shop For Her by odinson1(m): 6:58pm On May 13, 2022
golddust6000:
ask woman for advice?? Not even 10 years old me
Thank God say you know this one
You saw the lady that commented up there right? She called all of us small boys grin
Re: My Fiancé Said I Should Open A Shop For Her by Streetmovement(m): 8:21pm On May 13, 2022
golddust6000:
thanks, good that you understand my typo errors

I understand as the matter be cool
Re: My Fiancé Said I Should Open A Shop For Her by Nobody: 1:15am On May 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:
You don open shop 4 ur Mama??
If u open it for her, it's inside dat Shop, one Soft, Yahoo boy will woo and Fucck her.
Better use ur Akonuche!
Gbam! Allah subwanatallah bless you comrade smiley
Re: My Fiancé Said I Should Open A Shop For Her by golddust6000(m): 2:32pm On May 14, 2022
odinson1:

Thank God say you know this one
You saw the lady that commented up there right? She called all of us small boys grin
i saw her comment in 3D �
Re: My Fiancé Said I Should Open A Shop For Her by lodzshop: 12:23pm On May 20, 2022
Ok. You can open sex shop. If You want you can look my shop in Lodz City Poland https://citytube-sexshoplodz.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz / I Just Told Her That I Won't Disturb Her Again But I Still Love Her / Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.