Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Female Student Set Ablaze By Muslim Youths For Insulting Prophet Muhammad (pix) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Student Set Ablaze By Muslim Youths For Insulting Prophet Muhammad (pix) (691 Views)

Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group / Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) / David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student Set Ablaze By Muslim Youths For Insulting Prophet Muhammad (pix) by Kobojunkie: 3:44pm On May 12, 2022
veli1:

Have you ever live in Northern Naija? If you haven't, you won't understand what I'm saying.
When you claim to belong to Jesus Christ, regardless of where you live, His teachings are the same and His commandments firm.. undecided
Re: Female Student Set Ablaze By Muslim Youths For Insulting Prophet Muhammad (pix) by veli1(m): 3:55pm On May 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
When you claim to belong to Jesus Christ, regardless of where you live, His teachings are the same and His commandments firm.. undecided
that's for me to decide. if to say you've ever experienced a religious crisis in your life, then you will know what it's like. I'm not ignorant, I believe in God but Veli cannot sit back and watch himself being killed by any animal. C'est tout. cool
Re: Female Student Set Ablaze By Muslim Youths For Insulting Prophet Muhammad (pix) by Kobojunkie: 4:32pm On May 12, 2022
veli1:

that's for me to decide. if to say you've ever experienced a religious crisis in your life, then you will know what it's like. I'm not ignorant, I believe in God but Veli cannot sit back and watch himself being killed by any animal. C'est tout. cool
What exactly is a religious crisis? Help me understand it. undecided

Do atheists living in the north also face this what you call religious crisis? undecided
Re: Female Student Set Ablaze By Muslim Youths For Insulting Prophet Muhammad (pix) by godofuck231: 4:32pm On May 12, 2022
robinso01:

Sharia or not doesn't call for killing someone for insulting Muhammed.
oops sorry , here it speaks to be true
Re: Female Student Set Ablaze By Muslim Youths For Insulting Prophet Muhammad (pix) by veli1(m): 4:35pm On May 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Do atheists living in the north also face this what you call religious crisis? undecided
To them, anyone who's not a Muslim is a Christian. So when shit like this happens, they go on a killing spree of Christians.
Re: Female Student Set Ablaze By Muslim Youths For Insulting Prophet Muhammad (pix) by veli1(m): 4:40pm On May 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:

The Danish journalist that made a cartoon portrait of their prophet some years ago, was he a Christian? NO, but Christians in the North suffered the consequences.
Re: Female Student Set Ablaze By Muslim Youths For Insulting Prophet Muhammad (pix) by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On May 12, 2022
veli1:

To them, anyone who's not a Muslim is a Christian. So when shit like this happens, they go on a killing spree of Christians.
Alright, and you, who claim to be Christian believe you have to defend yourself from them in much the same way the Pagans do? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Female Student Set Ablaze By Muslim Youths For Insulting Prophet Muhammad (pix) by IMAliyu(m): 4:45pm On May 12, 2022
SMH

This BS again.
Re: Female Student Set Ablaze By Muslim Youths For Insulting Prophet Muhammad (pix) by AntiChristian: 9:09am On May 13, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Stop these shameless lies! Even "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) used Jungle Justice to kill an old woman called Umm Qirfa just because she mocked him for killing an old man.
These animals are following the example of the chief animal who was born a bastard in 7th century Arabia and was poisoned to death.

These are the lies Seun Osewa should guard against on Nairaland.

These lies have been causing strive between Muslims and Christians for ages!

A Christian will pick a fabricated hadith and use it to justify the evil that suites him.
Re: Female Student Set Ablaze By Muslim Youths For Insulting Prophet Muhammad (pix) by GreatAxeMan: 9:25am On May 13, 2022
Yes, because Al Tabari and Ibn Kathir are all liars.
That's what happens when a lying, illiterate, fool from 7th century Mecca creates a fake religion based on his bushman understanding of the more intellectually advanced religions that existed while his ancestors were worshipping pigs and monkeys.

AntiChristian:

These are the lies Seun Osewa should guard against on Nairaland.

These lies have been causing strive between Muslims and Christians for ages!

A Christian will pick a fabricated hadith and use it to justify the evil that suites him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Like A Liberal Muslim. / A Time To Pray / Witch Caught On Live Video Performing Bizarre Things At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.