Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,654 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover (50078 Views)

Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) / Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by SugarGirl44(f): 7:34am On May 13, 2022
ABANGWABOI:
Avoid Single moms like a pest.. they won't hear..

No pity for the simp..

Make una dey try think fa.

Who made her a single mother?
The problem here is that he thinks he can always have his way with after dropping coins for the kids, he probably has another wife somewhere.

The woman is the smart one here.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by sweetkev(m): 7:35am On May 13, 2022
pmc01:
Nobody will talk about her religion now.

Let her carry a Muslim name instead, they will say it's her religion that taught her violence
islamic terrorist sighted

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by Smoke55: 7:37am On May 13, 2022
Descendants of the fallen demons!! cool cool
Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by Olatlaccon(m): 7:44am On May 13, 2022
pmc01:
Nobody will talk about her religion now.

Let her carry a Muslim name instead, they will say it's her religion that taught her violence
Sir....let's not bring religion into this and I don't blame those that see religion as a bad faith....it's our people that are painting Islam bad...I hope we the sane Muslim stay sane and defend Islam and people around us whether Muslims or non Muslims from the bad lots in Islam

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by stevolution5: 7:46am On May 13, 2022
The guy deserves to be Pinned to that sick bed with a knife thru his chest that will puncture his diaphragm and give him a slow death, as him no get sense, na to come f#*k nd beat woman him come this life come do, make the same deed carry am go. Simple
Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by ibinaboonline: 8:04am On May 13, 2022
With a good lawyer, she is a free woman. Is the Bible not on point when it says “my people perish from lack of knowledge?” Beating and stabbing over sex. Making babies outside wedlock. Following God’s word will save people plenty of troubles in this life. Get God, get sense.
Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by bonna4u(m): 8:10am On May 13, 2022
Self defense is all deduced from this story.
Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by Senwe: 8:12am On May 13, 2022
Hmmm may God help us, bcus of pussy he became legend.
Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by Bimpe29: 8:23am On May 13, 2022
Vawulence is deadly.
Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by Joe4real1988(m): 8:24am On May 13, 2022
boldsleek:
Just see nonsense.

I no do again, Na by force??

they claim they are trophies that should be won, and, when you say don't want trophy again.. they go wacko and become nuisance.

I only feel for the woman he pushed into trouble.

walahi, the woman for stab stab his nyash plenty times join too.
Just the act of one person, u have concluded "THEY". It's only a weak man that can't let a woman go whenever she wants to.
Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by Testimony1988(m): 8:46am On May 13, 2022
If she was legally married, the fight won't have occurred.
Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by deeva2: 8:54am On May 13, 2022
SO DICK IS THIS ONE PROBLEM WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING IN NAIJA
Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by Beautygoddesss: 9:44am On May 13, 2022
pmc01:

Will you also educate your choir leaders to storm killing their babies?!
muslims and christians who kill more.i hope u saw the news about deborah who was killed and burnt by muslims!!!undecided
Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Make una dey try think fa.

Who made her a single mother?
The problem here is that he thinks he can always have his way with after dropping coins for the kids, he probably has another wife somewhere.

The woman is the smart one here.

Typical Nigerian girl thinking process..
Who made her a single mum?? So another man should bear the cross of what another man did.. ?? I said avoid single mums and every sensible fellow would know that I meant if your aren't the baby daddy to her kids,you need to avoid a single mom like a pest, they are broken,toxic and irredeemable..
Only a foolish low self-esteemed and Below IQ man would date or marry a single mom..

Painful truth but I don't care..
Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by SugarGirl44(f): 10:25am On May 13, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Typical Nigerian girl thinking process..
Who made her a single mum?? So another man should bear the cross of what another man did.. ?? I said avoid single mums and every sensible fellow would know that I meant if your aren't the baby daddy to her kids,you need to avoid a single mom like a pest, they are broken,toxic and irredeemable..
Only a foolish low self-esteemed and Below IQ man would date or marry a single mom..

Painful truth but I don't care..

OK European boy.
Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2022
SugarGirl44:

OK European boy.

Are you a single mother??
Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by SugarGirl44(f): 10:32am On May 13, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Are you a single mother??

No.
Wetin happen?
Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by fortune1968: 10:35am On May 13, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Why would a man date and waste the time of a single mother of 39yrs, when he knew he was only interested in using her, and not interested in marriying her. Then she finally decides to quit the relationship, but he wouldn't accept, such selfishness'.
Is there anything in the story that suggests the woman wants marriage ? Did you read the reasons why she isn't interested anymore in the relationship ?
Stop commenting anyhow ?
Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by Sharz: 11:27am On May 13, 2022
WHY DID YORUBA WOMEN DONT STAY WITH ONE MAN SEF,
Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by Elidrisy20: 11:51am On May 13, 2022
Xscape1993:
It is well.. Majority of Nigerian men can not do without sex....
na the sex dey relief the pressure and tension of Buhari regime grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by josite: 11:58am On May 13, 2022
bmdmix14:
While u were receiving beating, ur new bf was looking?

What do u expect him to do.to receive the stabbing on her behalf.
Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by bmdmix14: 12:29pm On May 13, 2022
josite:

What do u expect him to do.to receive the stabbing on her behalf.
oh so he couldn't separate or defend his so called new gf, or he just those sweet talkers
Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2022
SugarGirl44:

No.
Wetin happen?

Is your mom a single mum ??

Just asking..
Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by OwoukoUrua(m): 3:17pm On May 13, 2022
Kudos to the woman for defending herself
Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by HiideaConsole(m): 3:35pm On May 13, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Why would a man date and waste the time of a single mother of 39yrs, when he knew he was only interested in using her, and not interested in marriying her. Then she finally decides to quit the relationship, but he wouldn't accept, such selfishness'.

Exactly

So she was right by killing the man

I understand your point perfectly.

Right?
Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by OvertheTop(m): 3:54pm On May 13, 2022
fasho01:
What an unfortunate way to go

he did not die naaa
Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by space9880: 3:59pm On May 13, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
women will never stop blaming men
Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by princewarri1985: 6:39pm On May 13, 2022
Newsmic:
Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover (Photo)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdcvkSktNxX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
The last thing on earth i will ever do is to fight over a woman, not even my wife, even i catch my wife cheating, i will carry a chair sit down with my leg crossed and ask them to continue, i will shake the man when they are done, introduce myself, bundle her with her belongings and take her back to her parents. No time for nonsense
Re: Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover by Tundex911: 10:35pm On May 14, 2022
Xscape1993:
It is well.. Majority of Nigerian men can not do without sex....

Aswear you just say my mind, na sex cuz the brother death

Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts / Prophet Jay Jay Enejeta Kidnapped, His Wife Shot Dead In Delta State (Photo) / Armed Robbers Attack Polaris Bank In Osun. Three Persons Shot Dead. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.