Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

What Do You Think Would Happen If The Girl Killed In Sokoto Was From The South E - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think Would Happen If The Girl Killed In Sokoto Was From The South E (495 Views)

Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? / Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Would Happen If The Girl Killed In Sokoto Was From The South E by TownJ: 8:40pm On May 12, 2022
First of all I condemn the killing of the girl in Sokoto by Muslim extremists.

Truth is, this kind can lead to civil war if she was from another region of the country especially now that the country is very divided.

Nigeria is a secular state. You can not have another law especially for people who do not practice your religion
Re: What Do You Think Would Happen If The Girl Killed In Sokoto Was From The South E by God1000(m): 8:44pm On May 12, 2022
Reprisal attacks
Re: What Do You Think Would Happen If The Girl Killed In Sokoto Was From The South E by Prozico22(m): 8:45pm On May 12, 2022
TownJ:
First of all I condemn the killing of the girl in Sokoto by Muslim extremists.

Truth is, this kind can lead to civil war if she was from another region of the country especially now that the country is very divided.

Nigeria is a secular state. You can not have another law especially for people who do not practice your religion

oyibo brought religion to divide us quran is fiction bible too is fiction i can defend my words there is GOD and devil

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Would Happen If The Girl Killed In Sokoto Was From The South E by tollyboy5(m): 8:57pm On May 12, 2022
Hmm...

No take that talk play. Na civil war bedat
Re: What Do You Think Would Happen If The Girl Killed In Sokoto Was From The South E by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:01pm On May 12, 2022
What is her name
Re: What Do You Think Would Happen If The Girl Killed In Sokoto Was From The South E by Legendforte: 9:05pm On May 12, 2022
I pray it wont lead to national crises.
Re: What Do You Think Would Happen If The Girl Killed In Sokoto Was From The South E by TownJ: 9:05pm On May 12, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Brooklynsouth:
What is her name

Deborah Yakubu
Re: What Do You Think Would Happen If The Girl Killed In Sokoto Was From The South E by Emilokoiyawon: 9:16pm On May 12, 2022
The Islam practiced by Northerners is the most demonic religion in the history of the world.

(1) (Reply)

Police Station, Govt Offices On Run As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home / Mob Overpowered DSS Operatives Who Tried To Save Deborah Samuel - Tambuwal / Russia Reveals That US Biolabs Are Operating In Areas In #nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.