Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) - Crime (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) (98462 Views)

Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh / Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix) / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by MDK777: 6:08am On May 15, 2022
micflo28:
Your useless founder is a rapist, come and kill me.
Your Location Pls?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by MDK777: 6:10am On May 15, 2022
matrixmuzi:

Which trouble fool. U think u have monopoly over violence?
Come Out And Arm Your Self To Protect The TransPerSerS
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Chibuezem(m): 9:56pm On May 15, 2022
lexy2014:

How come you don't know what she did after fasting and praying?
I've answered this before don't be a retard bro
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by lexy2014: 6:45am On May 16, 2022
Chibuezem:
I've answered this before don't be a retard bro

if u arent a slowpoke, How come you don't know what she did after fasting and praying?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Chibuezem(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2022
lexy2014:

if u arent a slowpoke, How come you don't know what she did after fasting and praying?
lol you are a slowpok
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by edosignature(m): 3:52pm On May 16, 2022
According to Aristotle, "A time will come when robots will normal & humans will be mad".
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by lexy2014: 4:06pm On May 16, 2022
Chibuezem:
lol you are a slowpok

But am not the one who can't answer the simple question:

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Chibuezem(m): 4:17pm On May 16, 2022
lexy2014:

But am not the one who can't answer the simple question:

which simple question
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by lexy2014: 4:36pm On May 16, 2022
Chibuezem:
which simple question

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Chibuezem(m): 5:24pm On May 16, 2022
lexy2014:

is that the question?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by lexy2014: 6:55pm On May 16, 2022
Chibuezem:
is that the question?

Isn't it the question?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Chibuezem(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2022
lexy2014:

Isn't it the question?

oh this question I though you were saying Esther likes bread
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by lexy2014: 7:47pm On May 16, 2022
Chibuezem:
oh this question I though you were saying Esther likes bread

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Chibuezem(m): 10:12pm On May 16, 2022
lexy2014:

can you repeat the other question about infant something
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by lexy2014: 3:33am On May 17, 2022
Chibuezem:
can you repeat the other question about infant something

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Chibuezem(m): 6:31am On May 17, 2022
lexy2014:

I dont think this is the question
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by lexy2014: 6:34am On May 17, 2022
Chibuezem:
I dont think this is the question

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Chibuezem(m): 7:05am On May 17, 2022
lexy2014:

;Di can't wait for hear you
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:31am On May 17, 2022
Realmi:
Black lives matters indeed...

But the police should have shot in the air wen the mob refused to leave the girl

the police always fail to use deterrents when necessary, if i was on duty I would have shot in d air and aim at the incoming crowd without shooting ! that is enough deterrent
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by lexy2014: 9:02am On May 17, 2022
Chibuezem:
;Di can't wait for hear you

Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by MtDave55: 12:54pm On May 18, 2022
twosquare:
Crossing into separated regions will be a breach of international laws...and don't forget that these regions which are now sovereign nations will have their own military. India doesn't take Pakistan's shit.

Also remember, Western sanctions dey for such encroachment, and a shoot-at-sight order in the closed borders can be implemented.

YES there are laws and sanctions but why have that not helped in Nigeria case?
Do you that most of those carrying out kidnapping and Banditry are from Chad and Niger republic, who came into Nigeria for such purpose? Do you also know that The mai-ruwa and some of the mallams you see around are not indigenous Nigerian?
Our bounders are porous or are you assuring me that the cause of all the infiltration won't happen in Biafra?

If you are a Christian in the core north, when the country separates, ensure you leave and seek asylum in friendly nations...
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by LtChisom: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
MDK777:
Another IDiOT To Be Treated

You want to treat me like you did to the innocent girl for correcting imbecilic muslims who worship another slowpoke allah and follow another idiotic piglet prophet mohamed?
Nope! It won't work at all.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by MDK777: 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
LtChisom:

You want to treat me like you did to the innocent girl for correcting imbecilic muslims who worship another slowpoke allah and follow another idiotic piglet prophet mohamed?
Nope! It won't work at all.
you deserve such treatment too
Re: Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) by Killerbag36: 2:39am On Feb 23, 2023
darkstar6971:
... cry

Any Christian that vote atiku nd Tinubu deserves to die like Deborah ijn Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. / Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.