Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

As An Igbo Man, I Don't Even Have The Courage To Condemn The Killers Of Deborah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As An Igbo Man, I Don't Even Have The Courage To Condemn The Killers Of Deborah (1191 Views)

Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani / Police Parade The Killers Of Alex Badeh (video) / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As An Igbo Man, I Don't Even Have The Courage To Condemn The Killers Of Deborah by Ndibunna: 9:00pm On May 12, 2022
As an Igbo man, I don't even have the courage to Condemn the killers of Deborah.

People are killed on daily basis in South east or kidnapped or cannibalized.

So Deborah case while it is unfortunate is more like same terrorism and killing going on in SE.

Person wey him house dey on fire no dey chase rat.

I would have courageously condemned this callous act few years back but today the story is totally different.

What is happening is sokoto is also happening in east..

RIP to Deborah and others who has fallen to extremism and ideology of killing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Igbo Man, I Don't Even Have The Courage To Condemn The Killers Of Deborah by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:03pm On May 12, 2022
Thank God it was Aboki man that set her ablaze

If na Igbo man now...

3 Likes

Re: As An Igbo Man, I Don't Even Have The Courage To Condemn The Killers Of Deborah by habsydiamond(m): 9:05pm On May 12, 2022
Forget religion, the heart of man is filled with hatred for one another... We have many problems in this country which can not be solved with all the ethnic groups being together... Yoruba Muslims will never set someone ablaze simply because someone says something against the prophet... Only a brainwashed individual will do such

1 Like

Re: As An Igbo Man, I Don't Even Have The Courage To Condemn The Killers Of Deborah by God1000(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2022
Where is your good heart
Re: As An Igbo Man, I Don't Even Have The Courage To Condemn The Killers Of Deborah by Smithkafors(m): 9:18pm On May 12, 2022
You are not an igbo man!. Grow up

16 Likes

Re: As An Igbo Man, I Don't Even Have The Courage To Condemn The Killers Of Deborah by Ndibunna: 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
Many Igbos like us has lost the courage and voice to speak..

1 Like

Re: As An Igbo Man, I Don't Even Have The Courage To Condemn The Killers Of Deborah by colorsofrainbow: 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
Ndibunna:
As an Igbo man, I don't even have the courage to Condemn the killers of Deborah.

So Deborah case while it is unfortunate is more like same terrorism and killing going on in SE.

I would have courageously condemned this callous act few years back but today the story is totally different.

Nuaradeen Kayode Olanibi be proud of your Wastern tribe you inferior muslim

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As An Igbo Man, I Don't Even Have The Courage To Condemn The Killers Of Deborah by gidgiddy: 9:39pm On May 12, 2022
Ndibunna:

You think Nigeria is called third most terrorised country in the world for nothing? Nigeria is a violent country and it will only get worse, no matter what you condemn or dont condemn
Re: As An Igbo Man, I Don't Even Have The Courage To Condemn The Killers Of Deborah by DSC7: 9:43pm On May 12, 2022
Mtcheeeeewwww....

Yeye thread by an Igbo Imposter...

Justifying their barbaric act by bringing SE into the matter..

4 Likes

Re: As An Igbo Man, I Don't Even Have The Courage To Condemn The Killers Of Deborah by DOTian: 9:45pm On May 12, 2022
Ndibunna:

You will soon be cannibalized yourself. Just don't worry. Since cannibalization is your anthem, it will be your portion very soon. Soka forest cannibalization ofcourse.
Oshogbo wet rat like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As An Igbo Man, I Don't Even Have The Courage To Condemn The Killers Of Deborah by Edyice: 9:45pm On May 12, 2022
Muslim anytime they see Christians and Jews

1 Like

Re: As An Igbo Man, I Don't Even Have The Courage To Condemn The Killers Of Deborah by mightyhaze: 9:48pm On May 12, 2022
See abowki guilt conscience grin

1 Like

Re: As An Igbo Man, I Don't Even Have The Courage To Condemn The Killers Of Deborah by Ndibunna: 9:53pm On May 12, 2022
I get am before no be property.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As An Igbo Man, I Don't Even Have The Courage To Condemn The Killers Of Deborah by Oplomo: 9:59pm On May 12, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Nuaradeen Kayode Olanibi be proud of your Wastern tribe you inferior muslim

Hahahaha... grin
Re: As An Igbo Man, I Don't Even Have The Courage To Condemn The Killers Of Deborah by DaniDani(m): 10:14pm On May 12, 2022
Ndibunna:

You are an animal, you are not an Igbo. Every sensible person have condemned whoever that murdered innocent souls in Igbo whether esn, ugm, army, police, herdsmen etc, it is the same way we are condemning the murder of this innocent students. Her own case is even worse as there was no provocation whatsoever from her path. Again and again, God judge you all and punish you accordingly.

Re: As An Igbo Man, I Don't Even Have The Courage To Condemn The Killers Of Deborah by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 12, 2022
Smithkafors:
You are not an igbo man!. Grow up

Many Igbo hailed ipob for killing and beheading soldiers, there is no difference embarassed
Re: As An Igbo Man, I Don't Even Have The Courage To Condemn The Killers Of Deborah by Peterobiisathie(f): 10:38pm On May 12, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Thank God it was Aboki man that set her ablaze

If na Igbo man now...
that boy is ibo boy trying to paint Islam black
Re: As An Igbo Man, I Don't Even Have The Courage To Condemn The Killers Of Deborah by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 12, 2022
Who is onyedu in alaigbo? grin

What is the meaning of umu chineke
Re: As An Igbo Man, I Don't Even Have The Courage To Condemn The Killers Of Deborah by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 12, 2022
Ndibunna:

stop typing trash here please

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Vs Peter Obi; Who Would Make A Better President? / Presidential Advance Team Didn’t Fight Bandits During Ambush – Villagers / Yorubas How Did You Guys Allowed Portable To Desecrate Awolowo Statue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.