Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (105899 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Pussymouth: 9:07pm On May 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEoLXy40sn8

The purported reason Deborah Samuel, the female student of Shehu Shagari College of Education, Sokoto was killed and her body burnt by a mob today has been revealed.

According to Twitter users, Deborah had shared a voice note on her class Whatsapp group in which she challenged her colleagues who were posting religious information there.

She spoke in Hausa, however, according to a Twitter user who did the translation, Deborah was quoted to have said;

"Holy Ghost Fire, nothing's going to happen to me, you should know what to be sending to this group, it's not that the group was created to be sending nonsense, the group was created for posting things like, test assignment e.t.c. not the nonsense you are posting, no be only prophet, you are coming to play on me." The nonsense she referred to is the religious posts."

Her comments were said to have irked some of her colleagues who felt she disrespected Prophet Mohammed, and threatened to deal with her. When the tension was high, the school authorities took her to the security room to give her some protection. However, the enraged students overpowered the security officers, dragged Deborah out, and beat her until she died before setting her corpse on fire.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdd3BZit2p8/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Previous threads:

https://www.nairaland.com/7123006/female-student-burnt-alive-over

https://www.nairaland.com/7123658/police-arrest-two-suspects-over

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by StrongandMighty: 9:09pm On May 12, 2022
Can you imagine? This is just barbaric ...
You can't tell me this is religion of peace!

748 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 12, 2022
Things like this make me say yes to Biafra, I don't care what you care but we are in a murderous country called nigeria, people are still in kidnappers den after 50 days, they are busy buying 100m ticket, fools

875 Likes 69 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by LilyColin(f): 9:20pm On May 12, 2022
Islamabad.

Na Ogun go kill Lord Lugard for hell fire

509 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by NwaNimo1(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2022
Savages....may the perpetrators rot in hell!

[img]https:///media/5-08-2022/7ZrMru.gif[/img]

232 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by GboyegaD(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2022
The school should be shut down permanently. If undergraduates can display this level of intolerance, what do we expect from the illiterates?

972 Likes 83 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Righteousness2(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2022
Everyone who has a hand Directly or indirectly in the Death of Deborah has an innocent blood on his/ her and is a Murderer.

Listen ! Except you repent , run to JESUS Christ as ask for mercy! You doom Hell Fire.
It does not Matter how religious you are, joe many times you Fast or whatever you claim you are, you are Guaranteed to Burn in Hell if you don't run to JESUS Christ in Repentance.

230 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by iCauseTrouble: 9:20pm On May 12, 2022
So painful sad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by tarantino1: 9:20pm On May 12, 2022
When shit like this happen, I'm not usually surprised. These useless good for nothing sect of Muslims expose their stupidity and backwardness for all to see. The only mistake she made was to reside in the den of open and devout followers of a disgusting son of a whôre child rapist called Mohammed who sniff soakaways for leisure.

The ones I fear the most are the repungant filths who call themselves moderates and use whataboutisms to subtly defend the killings like wis3, a brainless baboon Nairaland user.
The moderates swim in the same pool as the animals who just did this. Watch as they expose themselves

469 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by omoredia: 9:20pm On May 12, 2022
How will people get the idea of apc form for N100m when all we care about in this country is money. These evil leaders are smart but not wise. They know that when we hear money we lose our sense of reasoning and good judgment and that why people will kill for money and girls will sleep with dogs for it. Want people to be carried away and make the wrong choice in voting and vote them in cos they are the wrong choice.

#supportomoredia4president

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by soberdrunk(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by chukwuibuipob: 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
sad Ala* and his offsprings kettles carrier are terrorists.Holy Ghost will surely smite all Ala offsprings with blindness.

God punish Ala* and Mu** angry angry
Bastardz

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by sammysneh(m): 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
Am really speechless,it's quite sad that human life has no value in this country any longer

Group of guys and ladies will linch their fellow course mate because of religion
It's quite sad ,I can't wait to leave this zoo

Nnamdi kanu was right all along

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Emilokoiyawon: 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
She didn't even say anything. Meanwhile, on Nairaland here we correctly idenfy the history of their prophet as a useless goat fvcking child fvcker. There is nothing special about Mohammed. He was an ordinary Arab that lived many years ago. Today, foolish Africans carry him for head like gala. God punish Islamic extremists. God punish Almajiri system. God punish the useless Arabs that brought Islam to Africa.

Say what you like about Christians, one thing is clear: Throughout the history of Nigeria no Christian has ever killed another Nigeria for insulting Jesus Christ. I am saying this even as an atheist. Prove me wrong. Not one Christian has killed another Nigerian because that Nigerian insulted Jesus.

This is why when one of my atheist friends wanted to become religious, I warned him to never consider Islam. I told him its better for him to be an armed robber or rapist than to follow that demonic practice. He followed my advice and through his practice of yoga he has embraced buddhism fully.

Look at the way the demonic murderers are bragging about their demonic deeds. People ONLY do that when they know that their community agrees with their actions. Boko Haram and ISWAP has not taught this animals a lesson. When Islam breeds demons that murder non-Muslims, these evil muslim communities in the far north defend the demons. Eventually, those same demonds will never be satisfied with killing non-Muslims. They will turn their demonic swords towards the same Muslim communities. This is the lesson of Boko Haram and ISWAP. Yet, these foolish people will never learn. Foolish things.

447 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Akinsete19(m): 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
Her HOC, group admins, and coursemates should all be arrested for questioning.

236 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Franklyspeakin: 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
Abeg is this religion really peaceful? They make news for the wrong reasons

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by omoadeleye(m): 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
Mehn
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by 1Sharon(f): 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
Islam does.it again!!

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Franklyspeakin: 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
Muslims are just barbaric. Religious fanatics. I avoid them as much as possible. To avoid stories like this. I have Muslim friends but abeg I love my life. The can switch at the slightest things. What did she say to warrant death, and even if she said something why must we take laws into our hands. Hateful lot.

233 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Racoon(m): 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
Adherents of the religion of peace @ it again.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Highways: 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
Lord have mercy... These are students...

This one needs to be paraded on life tv... But I can bet my left testicle that they are going to protect him...

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by IgbuduMonkey: 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
Images from the scene of the crime indicates that the young lady was stoned to death before her lifeless body was set on fire. Just reminds me of the adulteress in the Bible the Pharisees wanted to stone to death.
2000 years later, there are still human beings that will stone a defenceless girl to death and burn her corpse.
Note: these perpetrators are just coming out of a month long fast.
The truth is that things like this begs a lot of question concerning the religion these perpetrators profess because check it, Sokoto state is ravaged by murderous "bandits" who kill and rape, but these same people that stone vulnerable people with relish would not exercise the same passion to rid themselves of the bandits among them. The implication is that these people view what that girl posted on Whatsapp as more grave than the killings around them. What else will make them reason this way other than indoctrination

When such things arise, it is the Muslims that should rise up to condemn the actors and go further to fish them out and ensure they are meted the harshest possible punishment otherwise the religion itself becomes complicit

Rest in Peace Deborah, and yes, nothing will happen to you by the power of the Holy ghost fire, for now you rest eternally among the Angels and Saints

220 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by koolaid87: 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
To all the intolerable Muslims,

Please do not post your nonsense here on Nairaland.

RIP Deborah, Im sorry you got caught up with the barbaric northern culture of defending their powerless god.

Now, you wont see that useless Ishakuru Akintola rebuke this foolishness.

143 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Lamasta(m): 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
Islam breeds terrorists cry

205 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by SHINJA: 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
Bloody mohammadian head slamming Terrorists

156 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by layycon: 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
Religion extremism and brainwashing has become our curse in Africa.

I can bet my left ball that no political leader will speak against this evil act because of fear of not getting votes in the North.

This innocent fine young lady deserves justice. My heart is shattered to pieces now.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Cholls(m): 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
Kojosese:
Hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by SIMONEKPA7: 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
smiley
Nothing justify her murder. The murderers rewards are the fairy tale gifts of fukking 77 virgins with erect prick forever. May God grant her eternal rest.
Defending Islam is the hardest job presently.
Do youselves good and go read the book. Who is this Allah. You will know alot about that religion.
Quick one, all our southern brothers do not give a Kobo to any Muslims begger or almajiri because they won't hacitate to do same to you when you are in this situation. Na Israel fit those modafukas

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Joanney: 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
RIP Debby.Your killers will never know peace.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by schoolboymatt(m): 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
too bad.

rip to the dead.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.