Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (105905 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Joezinho: 9:32pm On May 12, 2022
And here on nairaland, Se.un forces us to swear allegiance to a allah before commenting on Islam threads. But the cursed cretins roam freely on christian threads.

That's sheer stupidity..

SMH...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Zulu2022: 9:32pm On May 12, 2022
Neoteny7:
See the hypocrites up there.

When Sterling Bank made their easter ad, CAN and its drones were up in arms calling for the CEO (who happens to be a Muslim) to be fired. Why? Because they said the bank disrespected Jesus.

Granted they didn't call for him to be killed, and I don't support anyone being killed or harmed for blasphemy, but you should not discount someone's outrage when they feel their beliefs are made a mockery of.

The mob went too far and should be punished, but outrage is outrage, and you fukkers don't have the right to rage at Sterling Bank but at the same time dismiss the outrage of the students.

Then again Nigerian christians are the worst hypocrites on earth, in addition to being the most gullible and ignorant. Senseless,as if there was a blood shed in all Sterling bank saga,do u know wat it means to TK live u don't create

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Acidosis(m): 9:32pm On May 12, 2022
Just imagine the comment that got someone killed! If Christians too are killing people in this manner, how many people will remain in the world?

I'm just waiting for CAN's action!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by makavalley(m): 9:32pm On May 12, 2022
May the soul of lord Lugard never rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Googledotcom: 9:32pm On May 12, 2022
This is what has been happening since time immemorial, we ought not to share a country with these blood thirsty people.

6 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Daniel207(m): 9:33pm On May 12, 2022
Violence religion as usual. 99% of terrorist in Africa is Muslim.

10 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by ibechris(m): 9:33pm On May 12, 2022
If this is not caused by Muhammed who else?

U can see how peaceful Islam is?

It was even done by students and not touts as i earlier thought.

Same way a corper got killed some years back because she caught a student who hid an expo into a QURAN and she didn't know,but threw the expo and quran away,before u know it,that was how she got killed by the same students she went to invigilate.

North and Islam are plagues disturbing the peace of the reasonable people.

16 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Donjazy19: 9:33pm On May 12, 2022
U are right bro. Those people are Islamic fanatics..they felt that are still in 1960

3 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Oplomo: 9:33pm On May 12, 2022
ViperAda:

Did she tell you she's ibo?.. Why drag others into your foolishness.

-Viper

Ewedurudeen, she is not Ibo, she is binoid. But she dey claim educated and classy. grin

Go and read her latest post about her 'love' for violent muslims like you...grin
Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Ftheophilous(m): 9:33pm On May 12, 2022
Neoteny7:

When Sterling Bank made their easter ad, CAN and its drones were up in arms calling for the CEO (who happens to be a Muslim) to be fired. Why? Because they said the bank disrespected Jesus.

Granted they didn't call for him to be killed, and I don't support anyone being killed or harmed for blasphemy, but you should not discount someone's outrage when they feel their beliefs are made a mockery of.

The mob went too far and should be punished, but outrage is outrage, and you fukkers don't have the right to rage at Sterling Bank but at the same time dismiss the outrage of the students.

Then again Nigerian christians are the worst hypocrites on earth, in addition to being the most gullible and ignorant.

After scanning this, I couldn't pick any valid point from here. Maybe you need to calm down, sit back and use your brain properly.

13 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by IPIGSRHYPO: 9:33pm On May 12, 2022
Regardless of whatever she posted, she does not deserve to die.
It's barbaric and pathetic to say the least.
The criminals should be hunted down and made to face justice.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by HorlinksStore(m): 9:33pm On May 12, 2022
Well said, now I see persons reasoning in my lane

Nigeria isn't a country but a land occupied by pretenders trying and still trying to cohabit.

Culturally, language wise, even in our physical appearances etc. Barbados got their freedom after 400hundred years.

Do we also have to spent these number of years before the Queen or her next releases us?

Its just a pity, we are called Nigeria - a name given her by a mistress. How can my friend's wife name my child?

LilyColin:
Islamabad.

Na Ogun go kill Lord Lugard for hell fire

4 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Adesina18111(m): 9:33pm On May 12, 2022
Awon oloriburuku gbogbo...and someone would tell me ISLAM is a religion of peace...they are just too violate and very useless set of people...na Ogun go kill you all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Zulu2022: 9:34pm On May 12, 2022
Neoteny7:

Then again Nigerian christians are the worst hypocrites on earth, in addition to being the most gullible and ignorant. Senseless,as if there was a blood shed in all Sterling bank saga,do u know wat it means to TK live u don't create

Senseless,as if there was a blood shed in all Sterling bank saga,do u know wat it means to TK live u don't create

10 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by candidbabe(f): 9:34pm On May 12, 2022
Rest in peace beautiful lady

What You said do not warrant death
Nuslims are babaric

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Wailerint: 9:34pm On May 12, 2022
smile11s:
Is it not time we split this country?

One Nigeria is a figment of the imagination! You cannot bring people who have totally different way of life, different religion, different culture, different ideology, different ethnicity and different vision... and then force them to live as one!!!!!

Lord Luggard, normally, you are not supposed to rest in peace. May peace be far from your descendants too.

https://gist.am/question/i-broke-up-with-my-ex-3-months-ago-i-have-not-been-able-to-get-her-out-of-my-mi
You want to split the country for every thing, before you hear any news the next suggestion is to split the country. Is that how you solve problem were you’re from?
So after splitting the country and any other person in your group chose a different religion, you will split it again. You guys are always to predictable on any subject..
please give space due people with constructive comments to do justice to the subject.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by duality(m): 9:35pm On May 12, 2022
... they over powered the security.

Nonsense. The security wanted her killed.

God will judge this issues.

11 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by chrismastre5(m): 9:35pm On May 12, 2022
Maryjane001:
Religion of peace indeed....
Christianity has suffered far worse from both atheists and Islamic fanatics but still tolerated all.
In fact, It's like I would begin to distance myself from my Muslim friends....
Especially those that see this as nothing.
so you think you have friends among Muslims?, When e go sup you will know. They just being pretentious and nothing more

7 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Yankee101: 9:35pm On May 12, 2022
There's nothing inflammatory here much less a death sentence

3 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Toks2008(m): 9:35pm On May 12, 2022
Joezinho:
And here on nairaland, Se.un forces us to swear allegiance to a cursed god called Allah before commenting on Islam threads.

SMH...

Please Allah is not cursed. Allah is the Arabic name for Jehovah and just as we call him eledumare in yoruba.

What I don't understand is people killing other people cos they feel they insulted Muhammed. That i will never understand.

3 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 12, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
She didn't even say anything. Meanwhile, on Nairaland here we correctly idenfy the history of their prophet as a useless goat fvcking child fvcker. There is nothing special about Mohammed. He was an ordinary Arab that lived many years ago. Today, foolish Africans carry him for head like gala. God punish Islamic extremists. God punish Almajiri system. God punish the useless Arabs that brought Islam to Africa.

This is why when one of my atheist friends wanted to become religious, I warned him to never consider Islam. I told him its better for him to be an armed robber or rapist than to follow that demonic practice. He followed my advice and through his practice of yoga he has embraced buddhism fully.
Honestly I have been waiting for the second AUDIO since I can't find any striking thing she said there. May be I need headlamp or streetlights to see.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Emilokoiyawon: 9:36pm On May 12, 2022
Maryjane001:
Religion of peace indeed....
Christianity has suffered far worse from both atheists and Islamic fanatics but still tolerated all.
In fact, It's like I would begin to distance myself from my Muslim friends....
Especially those that see this as nothing.

I am an atheist. And I tell you even though I disagree with Christians, you will never see a Christian defend murder in the name of Christ. But in Islam murdering non-Muslims is seen as an act of devotion to Allah. This is why, I would rather be a serial killer than be a Muslim.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by fmonigent(m): 9:36pm On May 12, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Can you imagine? This is just barbaric ...
You can't tell me this is religion of peace!

I tire for them

3 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by DimIsaac10(m): 9:36pm On May 12, 2022
It's just so sad.

Yet, I share country with these ragamuffins.

5 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by chrismastre5(m): 9:36pm On May 12, 2022
Rexymania:
Omo my heart sanked. I'm a Muslim but not this type of Muslim
na people wey una go dey decieve

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by Benprass(m): 9:36pm On May 12, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
She didn't even say anything. Meanwhile, on Nairaland here we correctly idenfy the history of their prophet as a useless goat fvcking child fvcker. There is nothing special about Mohammed. He was an ordinary Arab that lived many years ago. Today, foolish Africans carry him for head like gala. God punish Islamic extremists. God punish Almajiri system. God punish the useless Arabs that brought Islam to Africa.

This is why when one of my atheist friends wanted to become religious, I warned him to never consider Islam. I told him its better for him to be an armed robber or rapist than to follow that demonic practice. He followed my advice and through his practice of yoga he has embraced buddhism fully.

God purnish Mohammed, God purnish Mohammed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by begge: 9:36pm On May 12, 2022
Ipob have saw all these for a very long time. We need to support for a better life.

7 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by tarantino1: 9:37pm On May 12, 2022
Neoteny7:

Then again Nigerian christians are the worst hypocrites on earth, in addition to being the most gullible and ignorant.

Case 1 of a revolting and filthy moderate Muslim.

In his brainless, soakaway skull, calling for the sack of a CEO is equal to the brutal murder of an innocent girl

When I said these disgusting child rapist followers use whataboutisms to subtly defend the killings, believe me.

Notice how he foolishly said 'i don't support the killing.' Even a newborn baby would not believe it. Try again

15 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by President2001(m): 9:38pm On May 12, 2022
Worshipping Muhammad worshipping a slave son that don't have origin

7 Likes

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by toujurs: 9:38pm On May 12, 2022
Its because its their domain, that is why, they should come to the south south to kill someone that calls Mohammed a bastard. It's God that will punish that bastard and his Mohammed. Bunch of animals

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy by posty56: 9:38pm On May 12, 2022
@jeon, you see why I see your people as underclass citizens? ,no brain ,no thinking ,

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.