Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,798 members, 7,798,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Symptoms Of Piles In Male And Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Symptoms Of Piles In Male And Treatment (389 Views)

Ways To Get Rid Of Piles - Swissgarde Treatment For Hemorrhoids / Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Symptoms Of Piles In Male And Treatment by ekwe552: 10:34pm On May 12, 2022
What causes piles in men?

Piles, also known as hemorrhoids, are a common ailment among males and can manifest as bright red blood when going to the bathroom, lumps around the anus, soreness, and irritation. Piles can be caused by over-stretching on the toilet or over-exerting yourself at the gym, but therapy and comfort are available in a variety of styles.

What are the symptoms of piles in males?

You may be suffering from hemorrhoids, commonly known as piles, if you're feeling pain or itching in and around the anus, bright red blood on the tissue after passing a stool, mucus on your underpants, or sensitive lumps around your anus.
READ MORE VISIT: https://www.healthlifekit.com/2022/05/symptoms-of-piles-in-male-and-treatment.html

(1) (Reply)

Spike In "Sudden Adult Death Syndrome" (SADS) & Experts Are BAFFLED As To WHY / Help! I Discovered A Boil On One Of My Testicles / V Dryness Is Common Among Ladies Of Younger Age Nowadays .there Are Many Causes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.