Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5425423 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2011
MBC persia, Fox movies, Fox series

3 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2011
Dubai 1 & Dubai TV (very poor signals on badr)
Also, NHK world.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DARELESTIN(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2011
My special one's what type of best diseqc and lnbf will u recomend for best signal.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dodos(f): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2011
@ all

Welcome to this new thread/season. May we abide by all rules and regulations and keep it holy. grin grin grin

@ George

Thanks a million all this while for showing the way. We all are very grateful

@ all GH Members

I believe we should our light is dimming and therefore need to resurrect to keep the fire blazing

@ sathob

I forever remain grateful

God Bless
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Twinsoris(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2011
OGA GEORGE , GODOTOR, OLOFOFO , You're all welcome to the new session please i need more information about yahsat@52 degrees east.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by captainus: 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2011
@ George-D,

Good job.congrats
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Iron2011: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2011
@all fellow fta lovers, you are all welcome to our new session.i pray that we treat ourselves with respect and keep focus on the task ahead. once again welcome.

@ George D congrats! Thats a good show piece. More grease to your elbow. Please where can i get a 3m fiber dish to buy?. email me on yawbee84@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2011
you all welcome again
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2011
wonderful thing happening at badr 4,6 but is these channels in english or franch.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Iron2011: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2011
@ Gadotor please i dey your home country. do you know anyone who can build a fiber dish for me in ghana?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2011
Iron2011:

@ Gadotor please i dey your home country. do you know anyone who can build a fiber dish for me in ghana?
it better for you to buy a new one from the market.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2011
Twinsoris:

OGA GEORGE , GODOTOR, OLOFOFO , You're all welcome to the new session please i need more information about yahsat@52 degrees east.
@ Twinsoris, Yahsat have C-band and ku band but for now there is no channel on its C-band but on ku band. They are, fox movies, fox arabic, fx promo, shaer al milyon. They started 2days ago being 12th july. They have this transponder 12196 h 27500 under mpeg 2. They are on middle east beam which means that for you to track it that you required at least 2.4m solid pan. There is another channel which started on the same satellite today which bears the name Eins festival. It is on hd and mpeg 4. It is on european beam for now and its transponder is 12111 v 27500. We are still especting some channels on its C-band which cover west african beam which means that Nigerians are going to benefit  from it. Viva fta.ing some channels on its C-band which cover west african beam which means that Nigerians are going to benefit  from it. Viva fta.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2011
captainus:

@ George-D,

Good job.congrats

@captainus,
Thanks my brother. More pix to come. Still uploading>>>>>>>>tomorrow.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2011
Iron2011:

@ George D congrats! Thats a good show piece. More grease to your elbow. Please where can i get a 3m fiber dish to buy?. email me on yawbee84@yahoo.com

3m fibre dishes are available in most cities across W/A. Depends on your location.

Where exactly are you resided?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Segunod(m): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2011
@ george, i equally need a 3m fiber and my location is abeokuta ogun state.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Iron2011: 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2011
@ George D please im in Ghana but if i get to know of the price i will come there to buy it. Over here, its even difficult to get a 2.4 solid dish. i want to track nilesat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by imothepxp: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2011
Hi to every one!
I come accross this new season to understand one thing on this forum.
In my country, Togo, there is an operator service of Canalsat witch is very hungry about these doungles they say they hacked canalsat and it seems that the went to china in order to make stuff to stop this hacking but in vain!
but in my knowlegde they are always working to stop the hack in Togo.
So, im comming to this ask: if the hack is about a triangulation process, is this mean that if one day the Tp:12728V30000 on Eutelsat W3 stops working,then the hacking process will go wrong? or if all those channels appearing on it moove to the Globecast's Tp on Sirus2,3; there will be problem about the doungle!
Correct me if im wrong; because this operator in my country is tooooooo hungry about this!
Ps:Excuz my porest english
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 2:52am On Jul 15, 2011
am happy to be here
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ayosat(m): 8:24am On Jul 15, 2011
Segunod:

@ george, i equally need a 3m fiber and my location is abeokuta ogun state.
@segunod. There is a guy making 3m and 4 m fibre dish here at abule egba (lagos abeokuta express way). If u are interested i could link u up with him.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DARELESTIN(m): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2011
imothep_xp:

Hi to every one!
I come accross this new season to understand one thing on this forum.
In my country, Togo, there is an operator service of Canalsat witch is very hungry about these doungles they say they hacked canalsat and it seems that the went to china in order to make stuff to stop this hacking but in vain!
but in my knowlegde they are always working to stop the hack in Togo.
So, im comming to this ask: if the hack is about a triangulation process, is this mean that if one day the Tp:12728V30000 on Eutelsat W3 stops working,then the hacking process will go wrong? or if all those channels appearing on it moove to the Globecast's Tp on Sirus2,3; there will be problem about the doungle!
Correct me if im wrong; because this operator in my country is tooooooo hungry about this!
Ps:Excuz my porest english

We have all agreed that the matter should end in the previous trend. So case closed
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TOWNJUJU: 8:45am On Jul 15, 2011
@George d im still waiting for my fuji lnb to arrive b4 i will go back to that project. But yester night to my greatest dismay d mbc tp 11919H27500 hit green on its own for d first time since installation at 40% but after blind scan nothing came up.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunny78(m): 9:44am On Jul 15, 2011
my own is not workin for the past 3weeks now house help me out
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2011
What is its type? wink
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pitodenz(m): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2011
In south south nigeria badr sat is very easy to get with 2.4m pan dish,u must not go for 3m fiber dish before you start enjoying those channels.The last one i track took me less than 1min to hit green on mbc frequecy which i got 56%. Townjuju abi Emenike just to show i know u very well,stop running around,cos if u dont have 4m dish in ph and environ forget about nileast,i have told you this before go for badr sat with 2.4m or 3m dish forget nile here even all this lebanese here has turn their dish to east.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2011
@All
There is this question about Sportsmax which people are unwilling to respond to. I know it is said that you can only get it on C band but others have shown otherwise, that they got it using a 60 or 65 cm dish. This shows that there is something that we should discuss here. I have personally begged those with the info to help us by discussing it behind the forum but nothing, no response. Now, can anybody come to our rescue so that we should all enjoy what you are enjoying! Please, I am on my knees!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lanceosas(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2011
Pidzo:

@All
There is this question about Sportsmax which people are unwilling to respond to. I know it is said that you can only get it on C band but others have shown otherwise, that they got it using a 60 or 65 cm dish. This shows that there is something that we should discuss here. I have personally begged those with the info to help us by discussing it behind the forum but nothing, no response. Now, can anybody come to our rescue so that we should all enjoy what you are enjoying! Please, I am on my knees!
brother i feel ur pain,is like the house hv lost that spirit of oneness whice we once hv.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TOWNJUJU: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2011
pitodenz:

In south south nigeria badr sat is very easy to get with 2.4m pan dish,u must not go for 3m fiber dish before you start enjoying those channels.The last one i track took me less than 1min to hit green on mbc frequecy which i got 56%. Townjuju abi Emenike just to show i know u very well,stop running around,cos if u dont have 4m dish in ph and environ forget about nileast,i have told you this before go for badr sat with 2.4m or 3m dish forget nile here even all this lebanese here has turn their dish to east.
i don hear u, tanks! Which lnb did u use?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jayron(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2011
@ ALL

Am not a regular poster on this thread like before, most of the time i prefer to call the so call Gurus on phone.
Now, i would like to share my experience with others.

Have u ever withnessed or experienced a scenerio where u were called for  installation and after u might have charged ur Client on getting to the scene, u got to know that the Client had no GENERATOR and power holding refused to release power. (And U were in desperate need of that amount u charged him).

Would u come home with ur installation tool or u will wait till PHCN release the power ?

In the past had faced many challenges like these not until a friend of my introduced me to DIGITAL SATELLITE METER/ FINDER (not common ones).

The first time i used it, i was like treated like don.

when i got to my Client house, the man told me there was no light, i said he shouldnt bother.

The second question was that should I bring out T.V i said NO!!. The only thing he got for me was ladder,  and up i went. W
ithin 5-10mins i was tru.

See the pictures below ( i believe is a must tool / equipment for an installer)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jayron(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2011
@ ALL

Am not a regular poster on this thread like before, most of the time i prefer to call the so call Gurus on phone.
Now, i would like to share my experience with others.

Have u ever withnessed or experienced a scenerio where u were called for  installation and after u might have charged ur Client on getting to the scene, u got to know that the Client had no GENERATOR and power holding refused to release power. (And U were in desperate need of that amount u charged him).

Would u come home with ur installation tool or u will wait till PHCN release the power ?

In the past had faced many challenges like these not until a friend of my introduced me to DIGITAL SATELLITE METER/ FINDER (not common ones).

The first time i used it, i was like treated like don.

when i got to my Client house, the man told me there was no light, i said he shouldnt bother.

The second question was that should I bring out T.V i said NO!!. The only thing he got for me was ladder,  and up i went. W
ithin 5-10mins i was tru.

See the pictures below ( i believe is a must tool / equipment for an installer)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ugotuf(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2011
jayron,let us see the pictures.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jayron(m): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2011
These are the Pictures
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2011
Where?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2350) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.