Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5427008 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) ... (2350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by denziz: 10:42am On Jun 09, 2017
We have 3 metre for dish for sale,it can handle both hot bird and hisspasat without qualm.Interested buyers can WhatsApp me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by knight23: 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
ManirBK:
What u are getting with that tp are startimes channels eg trace sports, star tv etc.from that position keep moving your dish to the left side with that HD sport tp 11803v27500. Cavs v Warrios 6pm game3 Replay today @HD sport!

Maybe I'm not getting HD sport because I'm in port harcourt. Probably need a bigger dish. Btw, did they later show the game 3 replay? I saw the game on youtube. What a frenetic pace! What a game! I suspect game 4 will even be hotter
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ugotuf(m): 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
abohwun:
which frequency is the highest among the two.
Use 12627/29500./H Or better still, 12616/12500/V. This frequency is the northern star on that bird though it has no stations.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oguguolouis(m): 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
vower:
thanks for the reply,but the thing is that i was getting mercy tv and xyz tv the same time. The truth is my dad called an installer d first time,i dont want him to call him again,i want to learn how to do it myself and it seems u guys can teach me. Btw there seems to be 2 dishes outside
k the dish that went up higher is multi tv xyz while one that faces down or lower is mercy tv church so i wouldnt know how to help u becos i dont know if the dish shifted or the lnb shifted from position or u mistakenly changed the frq from the remote. So my gud bro get an installer and learn from him. So as to save u lots of fruitless stress
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by vower(m): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
Oguguolouis:

k the dish that went up higher is multi tv xyz while one that faces down or lower is mercy tv church so i wouldnt know how to help u becos i dont know if the dish shifted or the lnb shifted from position or u mistakenly changed the frq from the remote. So my gud bro get an installer and learn from him. So as to save u lots of fruitless stress
i doubt its the dish position or lnb. let me put it in simple terms. i was watching xyz tv and mistakenly deleted all the channels,i immediately scanned the channels without any wasting of time nd i couldnt get xyz tv. if it was d lnb or dish position wouldnt it have stopped showing b4 i deleted the channels? those installers won't teach me na.abi u want make i spoil their market
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by paulowas(m): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
vower:
i doubt its the dish position or lnb. let me put it in simple terms. i was watching xyz tv and mistakenly deleted all the channels,i immediately scanned the channels without any wasting of time nd i couldnt get xyz tv. if it was d lnb or dish position wouldnt it have stopped showing b4 i deleted the channels? those installers won't teach me na.abi u want make i spoil their market
some decoders are like that especially Digisat,you will scan and all the channels may not be stored in its memory,just do factory reset in your decoder,then scan Asra 2f first,it will come in and if not,you can manually add the channel,go to your friends docoder and tune to xyz tv,go to edit channel,you will see the channel packet identification numbers,just copy them.then in your own decoder ,go to add channel,manuall write the channel name ,select the right frequency eg 12525,and put the packet identification numbers accordinly,enter the vedeo and the audio format.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mickey02(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
This is too hard to comprehend. I need Satellite dictionary

paulowas:

some decoders are like that especially Digisat,you will scan and all the channels may not be stored in its memory,just do factory reset in your decoder,then scan Asra 2f first,it will come in and if not,you can manually add the channel,go to your friends docoder and tune to xyz tv,go to edit channel,you will see the channel packet identification numbers,just copy them.then in your own decoder ,go to add channel,manuall write the channel name and put the packet identification numbers accordinly,enter the vedeo and the audio format.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olatayoalabis: 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
paulowas:

some decoders are like that especially Digisat,you will scan and all the channels may not be stored in its memory,just do factory reset in your decoder,then scan Asra 2f first,it will come in and if not,you can manually add the channel,go to your friends docoder and tune to xyz tv,go to edit channel,you will see the channel packet identification numbers,just copy them.then in your own decoder ,go to add channel,manuall write the channel name ,select the right frequency eg 12525,and put the packet identification numbers accordinly,enter the vedeo and the audio format.

I have experience that before now, but what I did was I changed the lnb and increased the signal strength a little bit, then I re blind scan it again and xyz TV came up
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
Someone should confirm for if the paired My TV cards are still working. I mean a year old paired cards. I am aware new pairing isn't possible anymore on unofficial mytv decoders.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by paulowas(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
Chinedu7:
Someone should confirm for if the paired My TV cards are still working. I mean a year old paired cards. I am aware new pairing isn't possible anymore on unofficial mytv decoders.
they 're still working
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Murtad(m): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Gben102:

U will get AIT on 68.5% east
PLS IF IT IS KU BAND KINDLY GIV ME THE TP PLS SEEM I WAN WATCH NIG MATCH TOMOROW PLS
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olatayoalabis: 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Murtad:

PLS IF IT IS KU BAND KINDLY GIV ME THE TP PLS SEEM I WAN WATCH NIG MATCH TOMOROW PLS

12722h26656 old mytv
12602v27500
12562h27500
12522v27500
68e

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by chi4all(m): 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Good day everyone. who has a working HD strong decoder for sell and a 1.2meter dish and I stay in port Harcourt
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by vower(m): 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
paulowas:

i've thought of this solution but the problem is that nobody here has it,everybody is gotv,nd am using lg tv no decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 2:25am On Jun 10, 2017
vower:
i've thought of this solution but the problem is that nobody here has it,everybody is gotv,nd am using lg tv no decoder
Just go to ur satellite settings on your tv , you will see diseq setting, change the lnb position to A, then you add another satellite on the TV page, then change its own lnb setting to B, then you can blindscan the two together.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 4:36am On Jun 10, 2017
vower:
Get an installer for now. Then take your time to study pages on this thread. You will need to understand a lot of terms first to learn to do it yourself. Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 4:56am On Jun 10, 2017
knight23:

Maybe I'm not getting HD sport because I'm in port harcourt. Probably need a bigger dish. Btw, did they later show the game 3 replay? I saw the game on youtube. What a frenetic pace! What a game! I suspect game 4 will even be hotter
Yes watching game 4 Live Cavs 132 Warrios 107.Latest
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 7:36am On Jun 10, 2017
paulowas:
they 're still working

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by vower(m): 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
Spy360:

Get an installer for now. Then take your time to study pages on this thread. You will need to understand a lot of terms first to learn to do it yourself. Regards.
where do u suggest i start reading from,or is there a whatsapp group chat?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by vower(m): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Penuelseun:
Just go to ur satellite settings on your tv , you will see diseq setting, change the lnb position to A, then you add another satellite on the TV page, then change its own lnb setting to B, then you can blindscan the two together.
i didnt get any signal from astra28 when i switched it to b
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
vower:
i didnt get any signal from astra28 when i switched it to b
Then check C or D
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by vower(m): 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
Penuelseun:
Then check C or D
same thing,astra28 only turns green in a
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olayinkaoj(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hello house, please AIT disappeared from my 68°E.

I have blind scanned but didn't get it again.

Can someone help with the TP again if it's not general?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Penuelseun(m): 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
vower:
same thing,astra28 only turns green in a
Chat me up on whatsapp
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Olayinkaoj:
Hello house, please AIT disappeared from my 68°E.

I have blind scanned but didn't get it again.

Can someone help with the TP again if it's not general?

I think it is off for now.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
vower:
where do u suggest i start reading from,or is there a whatsapp group chat?
Use local search. Begin with 'how to track joytv'
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy023(m): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nigcomsat engineers should do something about this sat. Cracks with 80 % signal.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Murtad(m): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
abohwun:
I think it is off for now.
JUST TRACK IT NOW DONT FIND AIT WHERE TO WATCH NIGERIA MATCH PLS
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Murtad(m): 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
Easy023:
Nigcomsat engineers should do something about this sat. Cracks with 80 % signal.
PLS WHAT IS THE RECENT TP OF NIGCOMSAT
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy023(m): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
Murtad:
PLS WHAT IS THE RECENT TP OF NIGCOMSAT
12518H29500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Murtad(m): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
Easy023:
12518H29500
PLS LNB OCLOCK
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy023(m): 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Murtad:
PLS LNB OCLOCK

(1) (2) (3) ... (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) ... (2350) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)