Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5427017 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) ... (2350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ponani: 8:32am On Sep 20, 2018
yawwilson:
Good day everyone, the iptv Apollo and VOD(video on demand) is working perfectly on strong 4955 and 4950h. All one needs is a good Wi-Fi adapter and streaming data(unlimited data bundles). Adult channel also available in Apollo.
please I want to use modem with my strong 4922a but there is no connection type in the IP setting I will need configurate it manually please which sim are you using so you can send configuration setting to me so I can buy the type though I have mtn with HSDPA universe modem .I could have upload the picture but is not uploading.thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ludakristos: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2018
Mfunkynation:
pls is there a way to stop 4955b from duplicating and saving channels when blind scanning

When blind scanning, an option comes out asking if you would like to delete previous channels. Just select yes.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kulu80(m): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2018
eerekake:
Are you sure you're a graduate,because with what you just did,even a lunatic and the starkest illiterate can't do it.
you're a fool, if not you won't open that gutter of your mouth to insult me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kulu80(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2018
deenasco:
how can you be so irresponsible....
??
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ponani: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2018
Please how do I upload pictures? I have been trying to upload one but is not uploading
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by OhenebaDjan: 10:28am On Sep 20, 2018
Any channel to watch the Europa tonight ,Chelsea vs Paok
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mfunkynation(m): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2018
ludakristos:

When blind scanning, an option comes out asking if you would like to delete previous channels. Just select yes.
the issue was resolve by factory reset. it now save channels individually
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timibare(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2018
ponani:
please I want to use modem with my strong 4922a but there is no connection type in the IP setting I will need configurate it manually please which sim are you using so you can send configuration setting to me so I can buy the type though I have mtn with HSDPA universe modem .I could have upload the picture but is not uploading.thanks
alaye dos modem can't work ..but Huawei modem N8,000 or WiFi stick
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogbeh44(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
yawwilson:

How to activate.. is doing as we communicate,.. Whatsapp +233208473304
Ok Iwill add you up immediately so we can talk.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mahkanjuh: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
yawwilson:
Good day everyone, the iptv Apollo and VOD(video on demand) is working perfectly on strong 4955 and 4950h. All one needs is a good Wi-Fi adapter and streaming data(unlimited data bundles). Adult channel also available in Apollo.
please boss, mine use to work when I just bought the decoder, but after a year, it doesn't work any more. it's strong 4950E decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by clemco33(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
obyback:
So I have been working on my 2.4m offset dish for a few week, previously I couldn't get any to on hotbird. I had to readjust the lnb holder, thanks to IRAPADA for the pictures for focal length. I have had to refoil the dish, thanks to GeorgeD and kungu pics on the nilesat thread. Today I and getting 460 channels on hotbird, a few sky Italia and nova tps but I am still unable to get the Polish packages which is my main aim.
I have been reading that Ku lnbs are mostly designed for 90cm to 1.2m offset dishes and can't fully cover 1.2m and above hence the need for a feed horn. I actually confirmed these by cutting the mouth of my Inverto black ultra to the widest point and I was able to get addition 230 station (before cutting I was getting about 200). I really need a feed horn, pls help !

Pic 1 refoiling

Pic 2 first layer of repainting

Pic 3 second layer of paint

Pic 4 3rd layer with can spray paint.
Thanks to Dlee1 joosat raskush
please what is your focal length and lnb arm length?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obyback: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
clemco33:
please what is your focal length and lnb arm length?
Here

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rayrose: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
Abeg which channel dey show Chelsea match
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by rmoloruntoba: 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
sunene1:
very possible. for easy set up make 42e ur primary and attached 28e @ the lower arm left hand side while standing at the back of ur dish.lobatan

I have this setting but I want to know if the 28e can pick 26e together
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by chemicool: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
What is the best cbanb lnb that could give strong signal to watch the Multi channels at 18w?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 6:26am On Sep 21, 2018
Rayrose:
Abeg which channel dey show Chelsea match
They don't answer these kind of questions h^re any more.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olumideogundare(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2018
Pls is tstv still working?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agaj4life(m): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2018
RasKush:
3D ULTRA t800 HD HIGH CLASS & G-SAT 9500 HD COMPATIBLE S\W
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
cc: @agaj4life., @Abuwaleed, @all

EuroSAT P8 Smart HD s\w dated 21 July 2018 SW Version: SCR2 V8.06.20 is one of the most compatible s\ws with the above named STBs. Injection of the s\w will change the Boot Logo and delete tCAM & DQCAM Server Protocols. Before any s\w upgrade it is wise to first create a backup file of the current s\w in your device, do not be in a hurry to upgrade & inject new s\w. You will need this file in future especially for those in need of tCAM & DQCAM Server Protocols; the new s\w is patched with DSCAM Server Protocol which opens strictly Asian satellites.

Download EuroSAT P8 Smart HD latest s\w here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/pjj9e255x2mr96u/EUROSAT+P8+SMART+HD+RECEIVER+POWERVU+KEY+AUTO+ROLL+NEW+SOFTWARE.bin
Most probably USB upgrade will result in a "NO MATCH FILE". s\w will have to be forced via PC Upgrade Tool Loader. Download SUNPLUS 1506G AVAILINK STB_Develop_Tool v1.5.0.8 here:
[url]http://www.mediafire.com/file/gxupzv5suibf7bu/Sun+Plus+Loader+1.5.1+%26+1.5.8+By+solangi%282%29.rar[/url]

@agaj4life, thanks so much for your patience i had not forgotten about your issue with regards to G-SAT 9500HD satellite receiver

Good day every one! @Raskush i feel that i have to use this medium to really extend my gratitude to you for all your help , you are impact a real receiver Guru. May God continue to bless you beyond your imagination . @Abuwaleed i am also extendimg my vote of thanks to you for helping me with 3D ultra back-up file. @All concern Members, Using the Eurosat rom file posted above by raskush and the Sunplus loader, i was able to upgrade my 3D Ultra( originally G-Sat 9500HD) to eurosat P8 receiver . The receiver Can now be able to open any biss encrypted channel via Dvb finder,Online software update, abilty to open powerful power VU encryted channels.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ponani: 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
timibare:
Thanks very much for the information
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
Olumideogundare:
Pls is tstv still working?
not working here, ebe like say this tstv people no ready at all
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by chemicool: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
What's the best cband lnbf out there? Supermax 444 or 777?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ponani: 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
timibare:
please alaye which WiFi stick is the best and please can it work with any wireless network?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
agaj4life:

Good day every one! @Raskush i feel that i have to use this medium to really extend my gratitude to you for all your help , you are impact a real receiver Guru. May God continue to bless you beyond your imagination . @Abuwaleed i am also extendimg my vote of thanks to you for helping me with 3D ultra back-up file. @All concern Members, Using the Eurosat rom file posted above by raskush and the Sunplus loader, i was able to upgrade my 3D Ultra( originally G-Sat 9500HD) to eurosat P8 receiver . The receiver Can now be able to open any biss encrypted channel via Dvb finder,Online software update, abilty to open powerful power VU encryted channels.
with the latest upgrade can it open sony channels @ is20?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy200: 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Please which league(s) is 18w doing justice to? & which decoder is required to pull it down my e~mail: israelaondohemba@gmail.com i just got 1.8m dish & i wish to hurt down a football satelite. Thank you members of the house, i'm expecting your reply.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by timibare(m): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
ponani:
please alaye which WiFi stick is the best and please can it work with any wireless network?
lol....add me up on my wharsapp 070334694three-zero
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by poshemmanuel(m): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
Please who is using Jao cable tv?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Avedonn: 9:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Mfunkynation:
the issue was resolve by factory reset. it now save channels individually

Please I'm facing same problem. can you explain further on how to go about it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obyback: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2018
At this rate, we might need a thread dedicated to decoder software
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Harryfrosh: 10:10am On Sep 22, 2018
Good morning.... Please I don't know what happened or what to do about my strong 4922 decoder.... The decoder was working perfectly until yesterday morning... It'll work and switched off after 5 minutes... If I turn it on after some minutes... It will work and switched itself off after 5 or 6 minutes... Please kindly help me out on this...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jman77(m): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2018
Check the settings if its on TIMER
Harryfrosh:
Good morning.... Please I don't know what happened or what to do about my strong 4922 decoder.... The decoder was working perfectly until yesterday morning... It'll work and switched off after 5 minutes... If I turn it on after some minutes... It will work and switched itself off after 5 or 6 minutes... Please kindly help me out on this...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ifeanyi4491(m): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2018
omaolowo:

Rave Tv is still located on 28' E with the tp of:
11635 H 30000
When scanned it comes out with a dollar sign of encryption. But the dollar sign notwithstanding, it opens for viewing
Thanks bro Rave is now show but is there anyway to watch all these channel with dollar sign.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dreamwords: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
HAH:
not working here, ebe like say this tstv people no ready at all
how much have u paid tstv before to support them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) ... (2350) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: isah2006 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.