Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5427179 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emmaculate20(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
temizeee:
okay thanks..... Didn't know tracking isn't that hard oo... Later did it maself on the 60cm dish.... All the stations are cool, no cracking at all d signal is perfect...... Does it have any effect on mounting dish upstairs? I live upstairs.........
Kudos & no wahala, provide it's firmly tightening.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DonPerry(m): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
ebujany:
Hello house, am looking for a skilled installer that will help me get MBC channels on my FTA decoder.. location is port Harcourt
I am in Ph.08037447348.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
IYGEAL:

What is the size and how much? It looks smooth.
4metres
Its about N100k.
Got it on a bargain from the owner, who's relocating
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IYGEAL(m): 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
davodyguy:

4metres
Its about N100k.
Got it on a bargain from the owner, who's relocating

Wow. A bargain indeed. Fresh hunter's gun. Good luck.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
eerekake:
House,how can i combine nigcomsat 45'east and churches @ 68.5'east? Pls help a brother.
Thanks.
Pls house,somebody should respond to this post.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Scuzzydee001: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
I just got a 3D Tech decoder and need a good installer for FTA, I stay around Egbeda area.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cheny(m): 12:35am On Oct 28, 2019
eerekake:
Pls house,somebody should respond to this post.
Make nigcomsat ur primary then attach and track 68.5e above it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 1:26am On Oct 28, 2019
Cheny:

Make nigcomsat ur primary then attach and track 68.5e above it.
Have you done it?if yes,which frequency did you use and pls the distance in inches or cm. Because i've tried it and it didn't work.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by chukwuchebe1993: 6:25am On Oct 28, 2019
joy prime is not scanning on CONSAT decoder, an getting other channels but 12525 V 30000 is not scanning out as FTA. pls help a brother,�� one love❤✌✌
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Bbdot(m): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2019
Scuzzydee001:
I just got a 3D Tech decoder and need a good installer for FTA, I stay around Egbeda area.

Chat me on whatsapp 07065831426 I stay around egbeda
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by emmaniche: 9:02am On Oct 28, 2019
Scuzzydee001:
Chat me up on 08165471453. Am an installer at Alimosho
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
chukwuchebe1993:
joy prime is not scanning on CONSAT decoder, an getting other channels but 12525 V 30000 is not scanning out as FTA. pls help a brother,�� one love❤✌✌
The consat decoder has been upgraded to last released software which prevent access to multi tv channels. Get a free to air decoder and enjoy every bit of free to air channels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by chukwuchebe1993: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
philipbash:
The consat decoder has been upgraded to last released software which prevent access to multi tv channels. Get a free to air decoder and enjoy every bit of free to air channels
thanks bro.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fabem(m): 12:46am On Oct 29, 2019
temizeee:
thanks guys but i later got 24 channel only on 12518H29500

How did you do it? Mention the 23 channels? I want to also track Nigcomsat 1R with MultiTv Sat i already have.

Location is Ibadan.

Any installer in ibadan that can help me track it for little fee.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fabem(m): 12:47am On Oct 29, 2019
fabem:
Hi guys,

I have been following this thread for a while now and i must say i have learn a lot here.

I have been on Multi TV for a while and i want to add Nigcomsat to my satellite. The installer who helped me installed the Multi TV told me that i have to buy another dish and LNB again, he said the direction are not the same though he thought i want to add TSTV Satellite. But i have been reading and seeing gurus here mounting two to four (LNBs) Satellites on one dish.

Pls, how do i go about it? Can i track Nigcomsat without disrupting the multi TV satellite using same dish and also can i track it myself?
If yes, how do i go about it? I wish to give it a try myself.

I use Digicom 9000HD decoder and 90cm dish.

Thanks to you all.

Any response to this?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by temizeee(m): 3:11am On Oct 29, 2019
fabem:

How did you do it? Mention the 23 channels? I want to also track Nigcomsat 1R with MultiTv Sat i already have.

Location is Ibadan.

actually i did it cuz i did it noni..... If you can't DIY it.... Maybe you should get an installer to do it for you........ Check it out list of current channels at lyngsat.com........ Nigcomsat channels are much better than multi TV.......... Nigcomsat is based on naija..... Multi tv is ghana stuff
..... So that's just it....except you don't like yr country... Lol
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by temizeee(m): 3:21am On Oct 29, 2019
fabem:

Any response to this?
if you want to DIY it then i suggest you do a more thorough search on previous post on this website also do a little Google search if possible u will definitely get one or two things to keep you going/try it...... If you can't try it yourself then get an installer that can do it.... Some installers re incompetent o, I was once told by my installer that i can't pick any other satellite except multi tv on 60cm dish, he said my decoder isn't sensitive for tracking, Had to do more research and prove him wrong now.... Imagine you hire that type of installer en, he will just tell stories o....

U gat to todo one of the two brother.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bularuz(m): 5:32am On Oct 29, 2019
Hello guys any news on tstv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umbo: 6:45am On Oct 29, 2019
fabem:

Location is Ibadan.

in Ibadan
call 08033079346
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by slingerf: 8:53am On Oct 29, 2019
Good morning..pls I need help as regards icone 990hd.., all I see is Christian stations, I need more entertaining channels. What can I do. And is it possible to get sport on it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dewze(m): 9:05am On Oct 29, 2019
temizeee:
actually i did it cuz i did it noni..... If you can't DIY it.... Maybe you should get an installer to do it for you........ Check it out list of current channels at lyngsat.com........ Nigcomsat channels are much better than multi TV.......... Nigcomsat is based on naija..... Multi tv is ghana stuff

Nigcomsat is quite good but my issue with it is that it has too many Hausa stations. I wonder why stations like AIT, Channels and Galaxy are not there.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Trustmeall: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
Dewze:

Nigcomsat is quite good but my issue with it is that it has too many Hausa stations. I wonder why stations like AIT, Channels and Galaxy are not there.

That has always been my concern too. The Federal Ministry of Communication / Information seems not to be following up with the Chinese handlers.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fabem(m): 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
temizeee:
if you want to DIY it then i suggest you do a more thorough search on previous post on this website also do a little Google search if possible u will definitely get one or two things to keep you going/try it...... If you can't try it yourself then get an installer that can do it.... Some installers re incompetent o, I was once told by my installer that i can't pick any other satellite except multi tv on 60cm dish, he said my decoder isn't sensitive for tracking, Had to do more research and prove him wrong now.... Imagine you hire that type of installer en, he will just tell stories o....

U gat to todo one of the two brother.

Lol. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fabem(m): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
temizeee:

You made me laugh. I have seen both SATs and know their good and bad part that is why i want to have both.

I don't just want any incompetent installer to come scatter everything for me reason why i am being careful of doing it myself or a good installer around.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fabem(m): 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
umbo:

in Ibadan call 08033079346
Ok. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dewze(m): 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
fabem:

You made me laugh. I have seen both SATs and know their good and bad part that is why i want to have both.

Please, What is the good part of multitv?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fabem(m): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
Dewze:

They have channels that show latest and interesting movies.
The only reason i want to add Nigcomsat is because they have local channels.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dewze(m): 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
fabem:

They have channels that show latest and interesting movies.

The only reason i want to add Nigcomsat is because they have local channels.

That is good to know. I have nigcomsat already, thinking on adding another sat. So which of the channels on multitv shows latest movies?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by showietee: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
Dewze:

That is good to know. I have nigcomsat already, thinking on adding another sat. So which of the channels on multitv shows latest movies?

Nicomsat also nailed... What other FTA can I get?

Preferably a better one to Nicomsat.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by fhranchez(m): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
Dewze:

Ait na opposition na, lol, hausa and yoruba owned channels (as regards to politics) na im full there.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
Dewze:

Wrestling
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Legendguru: 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
AllUnder 17 fifa World Cup 2019 aired live on crtv sports 16 degrees

Nigeria vs Ecuador

Live now

If you aren’t hooked up to free to air get your equipmentS with installation here and enjoy varieties of free to air channels movies sports news cartoons adventures telenovas and more

https://www.ctytechnologies.com.ng/product/strongmax-4922a-complete-set-free-to-air-satelite-tv-hd-decoder-rf-out-loop-with-2-dishes-2lnb-cable-rf-diseq/

(1) (2) (3) ... (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.