Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:25 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5396705 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) ... (2349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ourtvng: 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Meanwhile we would like to inform you that ourtv is on the Nigcomsat frequency.

Unluckrees:

What's the lnb skew?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sharaff6(m): 11:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
pls I need working T.P for Betking virtual game thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jean2(m): 8:26am On Nov 24, 2020
Hellobox B1 Satellite TV tracker available ₦10k only.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abbey086(m): 11:41am On Nov 24, 2020
Leon2dgh:
mediastar for sale
H265
multistream
Do you still have this decoder?
If yes, how much is it?
And can I have your contact?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=abbey086 post=96385423]
Do you still have this decoder?
If yes, how much is it?
And can I have your contact?[/quoote]You can contact me on 07033544115 for media star 2121, 2727, Z1, 1500
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eldemmi(m): 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
Digitman:

The reason why you are seeing that is mostly but not entirely due to the fact that the subscription to that account has expired. But not always the case, because for most part that I have experienced, it still kept working even when the subscription had expired.

Secondly it can still be due to a technical issue on their own part. Which you can resolve by going through the live chat channel . Under setting in the app.

Just tell them you can't view any channels in the app and it will be resolved

you see now you just helped me too.. I just used the live chat function and voila ... thanks once again
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eldemmi(m): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Davdan1315:

You are such a wonderful guy. What a kind man with kind heart. You have this thing in you in helping others and you want someone to kill that urge in you. God forbid. Cheer up man and continue doing the good works.

Thanks. I know I will still have their numbers in my archive. I got Sammu's number and even told me jack is around 7-10k now. Adex bought my superjack at 2k and positioner 2.5k that time.

Is your number on WhatsApp? Can I chat you there if yes?

pardon me, if the Adex ... is Mr Adewale and dark in complexion from Oyo then I may reconnect you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
sharaff6:
pls I need working T.P for Betking virtual game thanks

Nobody gree answer this our brother question since yesterday.

Anyways, bros , I be know say e be dey for ABS 3 before. Except e don remove from there.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
Eldemmi:

you see now you just helped me too.. I just used the live chat function and voila ... thanks once again

Bros that's was my sole aim before oh. Anyways I happy say you don resolve the matter.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
My brothers, with Cband dish, I be don hear for sometime now say some very interesting premium channels. Dey transmit currently for free. For 46 degree east, Silverbird position.

The channels make sense sha, e pain me say nor be too many people get Cband dish.

Well make we enjoy while it last.

Frequency

4165 V 16325

4184 V 16325

Note that the screenshot of the channel list below is for H.265 DECODER

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2020

1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Davdan1315(m): 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
Eldemmi:

pardon me, if the Adex ... is Mr Adewale and dark in complexion from Oyo then I may reconnect you.

Thanks. He's Ayo. Very slender and fair guy. I have his number, but most of the time not going. Maybe he has changed the number. But Sammu will fix it back for me.

Thank you very much. I appreciate you sir.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by umbo: 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
Eldemmi:

hello how are u doing sir
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
Just looking at this white Cband dish.

It feels so empty in my eyes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
So I am thinking what if I can transfer everything that is on the blue dish into it ?

But laziness nor let me think straight

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
This is the idea going through my head.

But just wondering.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Satdexter: 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
Digitman:
My brothers, with Cband dish, I be don hear for sometime now say some very interesting premium channels. Dey transmit currently for free. For 46 degree east, Silverbird position.

The channels make sense sha, e pain me say nor be too many people get Cband dish.

Frequency

4165 V 16325

4184 V 16325

Thanks digitman
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
Even 68.5e (HBO) still dey play for my mind to add put.

Feeling very weak these days, I hope is not malaria trying to kill the zeal in me

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
Satdexter:

Thanks digitman

My brother, I greet you... I appreciate you..

I see your handwork and I love your ideas. It's very much worth looking into
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Digitman:
Just looking at this white Cband dish.

It feels so empty in my eyes
Is this 1.8m?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
dlollyboi:

Is this 1.8m?

No bro... It's 2.4 but I still believe say 1.8 go catch the bird.

Because the coverage is the whole of Africa
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by quest4s: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Size of dish please
Digitman:

Frequency

4165 V 16325

4184 V 16325

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
quest4s:
Size of dish please

This is the coverage.

So any Cband dish will pick it

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
Things are looking good,

57e signal just pop up at 70 percent without even trying. But just holding the secondary Cband lnb in my hand

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Davdan1315(m): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
Digitman:

Frequency

4165 V 16325

4184 V 16325

What dish size can pick this satellite? You said 2.4m, but 1.8m will do it. Okay great thinking coming from great mind. You're always inspiring us to believe we can do it. God bless you bro.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Leon2dgh: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
quest4s:
Size of dish please
yes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Digitman(m): 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
Guys check the signal quality in a strong decoder from the image attached and tell me if it's nor enough for 1.8 to do better.

Besides I still have a building blocking my dish, yet it still got this signal. so it's not because I am using a 2.4, but rather because the sat has a good signal like 57e

Just a reminder, as you already know. The lnb is without dielectric

Lnb skew =.7.0clock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Satdexter: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
Digitman:

This is the coverage.

So any Cband dish will pick it
Arabsat 5c is possible on 1meter, i bet that 45e to will be possible on 1meter dish too, judging from the satbeam map of the satellite
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sharaff6(m): 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Digitman:

Nobody gree answer this our brother question since yesterday.

Anyways, bros , I be know say e be dey for ABS 3 before. Except e don remove from there.
Thanks baba God bless
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Satdexter: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
I hope you guys know that cband signal is not blocked by cloudy weather, i think it's not bothered by rainfall too. It's been a while i dismantle my 1meter Arabsat 5c.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Satdexter: 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sir digitman, did you attach di-electric plate?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Satdexter: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
I remembered way back when i will attach two offset dishes together to find a way of concentrating their signals ray into one big conical feedhorn/ collimator that i built by myself. This was to get fringe signals just like a big prime-focus dish would do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) ... (2349) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.