Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,840 members, 7,798,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5417852 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) ... (2350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mellom: 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
iykmora:
check this post
https://www.nairaland.com/712408/free-air-satellite-tv-generaol/2139#95284368

Thanks alot bro for your response but I just discovered I have to buy the 8port. Am also thinking of buying our TV decoder hope it's h265 enabled and can carry an 8port diseqc switch.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bennyflipy(m): 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
adubam:

Yes Sir. I did that for someone last week I even tracked 26e and 28e on 60cm.
Please what channels are in those sat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ceasare: 7:41am On Jun 18, 2021
tedio:
check the decoders site if you will see the latest for your decoder model, Nope am not in Lagos

ok thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dishtech(m): 7:49am On Jun 18, 2021
Mellom:

Thanks alot bro for your response but I just discovered I have to buy the 8port. Am also thinking of buying our TV decoder hope it's h265 enabled and can carry an 8port diseqc switch.

You can combine diseqc switch using 22k switch but works more when combining KU-band and C-band lnb.
For ourtv decoder, it accept only 1.0 diseqc (4 port).
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olutozn54(m): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2021
iliyande:

Cracking seriously here bro

I think one can increase it signal and off data while watching. It works
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mellom: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
Dishtech:

You can combine diseqc switch using 22k switch but works more when combining KU-band and C-band lnb.
For ourtv decoder, it accept only 1.0 diseqc (4 port).

Too bad then, it's no longer an option for me...thanks for this eye opener.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by heikey: 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
My viewsat vrt 4922hd sat decoder often displays " service not available " how do I rectify this. It's quite annoying , even with stations that u can unlock using biss key
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by skylar89: 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hello, what affordable lnb can I use in place of the dstv smart lnb which can work with explora.

my lnb is faulty and the price for a replacement from dstv is a bit expensive.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by EagleScope01: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2021
Good morning house, happy fathers' day.
I am a FTA newbie, I know nothing about it. I contacted a seller to help me with a decoder (I told him I wanted something basic that won't need subscription and all and I won't need to be changing direction of dish here and there cos I no get energy), and then he got me a mediastar mini2727. The thing is, I met him online and ever since I made payment and he sent the package (which he exempted the power cable), he hardly replies my chat or pick my call. He doesn't return my missed call. He picks up when I call persistently, like 5-10 calls at a stretch
Can someone with the review of the decoder and features it is to come with (cos he sent an opened box to me. I didn't have an option to return it cos he doesn't reside in lagos where I stay).
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by EagleScope01: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2021
dlollyboi:

There are surge arresters but I won't advise it. When there's lightning and thunderstorm just isolate your decoder from the mains and if possible disconnect the cable from the lnb to the decoder.
Good morning... @bolded... Is mains a device or you mean it should be plugged to an isolated power source?.... Post coming from a FTA dummy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by waleayeni1: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
EagleScope01:

Good morning... @bolded... Is mains a device or you mean it should be plugged to an isolated power source?.... Post coming from a FTA dummy
Mains is your electric socket.
He's advising you to unplug the decoder when it is raining to avoid lighting attacks

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by waleayeni1: 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Abeg na where kidzone and the other correct channels on 51.5e go? I miss those channels please. Abeg tell me where e go
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ndakwoimran(m): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kid zone don join TSTV
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jay14(m): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2021
skylar89:
Hello, what affordable lnb can I use in place of the dstv smart lnb which can work with explora.

my lnb is faulty and the price for a replacement from dstv is a bit expensive.
Call me or chat me up on whatsapp:09069482320.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GuntersChain(m): 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
Movie lovers tv universe is back on 28e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Emmaculate20(m): 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
GuntersChain:
Movie lovers tv universe is back on 28e
Hmm... Yea but there on with Christian music

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Philipsayo2021: 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
GRTS on 16e is showing Fin vs Bel
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by EagleScope01: 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
waleayeni1:

Mains is your electric socket.
He's advising you to unplug the decoder when it is raining to avoid lighting attacks
Thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by queenfav(f): 8:06am On Jun 22, 2021
Good morning house,pls i need a satellite tv installer in PH.I am currently on turksat,i need sth else to add with good channels.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2021
What's the best sat now that 51e and 45e are gone?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by iykmora(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
Philipsayo2021:
GRTS on 16e is showing Fin vs Bel
this channel must be multistream, I guess?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GuntersChain(m): 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Emmaculate20:
Hmm... Yea but there on with Christian music

They are your best bet for movies on that satellite better than DNT.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by philipbash: 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
EagleScope01:
Good morning house, happy fathers' day.
I am a FTA newbie, I know nothing about it. I contacted a seller to help me with a decoder (I told him I wanted something basic that won't need subscription and all and I won't need to be changing direction of dish here and there cos I no get energy), and then he got me a mediastar mini2727. The thing is, I met him online and ever since I made payment and he sent the package (which he exempted the power cable), he hardly replies my chat or pick my call. He doesn't return my missed call. He picks up when I call persistently, like 5-10 calls at a stretch
Can someone with the review of the decoder and features it is to come with (cos he sent an opened box to me. I didn't have an option to return it cos he doesn't reside in lagos where I stay).
it is better to follow your heart. If your heart doesn't want it, you can return it. But not to lose in two ways, what of if he decides not to refund your money, you can get power adaptor for it here in Lagos and get a good installer to help you out with tracking of satellites. You can WhatsApp me on 08060150782 if need be

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Awesometo: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
Good evening lovely people, please someone should help me with frequency for tvm Madagascar. I did blind scanning but couldn't find the channel. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 12:34am On Jun 23, 2021
Awesometo:
Good evening lovely people, please someone should help me with frequency for tvm Madagascar. I did blind scanning but couldn't find the channel. Thanks in anticipation.
11024 H 3333

https://www.lyngsat.com/Eutelsat-16A.html
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Awesometo: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2021
11024 H 3333

https://www.lyngsat.com/Eutelsat-16A.html[/quote]

God bless
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bennyflipy(m): 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
Germany vs hungry
Live on idman TV
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Gfskw: 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
Those on Tstv position and also h265 rescan some channels are currently opened.enjoy while it last. I’m using Srt 497s now one of the most expensive decoder

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SegaWarrior: 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
bennyflipy:
Germany vs hungry
Live on idman TV
did you use any biss key?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bennyflipy(m): 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
SegaWarrior:
did you use any biss key?
Nope, they showed sweden vs Poland also.
I was really surprised when i saw it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 4:40am On Jun 24, 2021
Guys goodmorning how does autoroll bisskey decoder works
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by dlollyboi: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
Yinka4dad:
Guys goodmorning how does autoroll bisskey decoder works
It connects to internet to update keys

(1) (2) (3) ... (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) ... (2350) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.