Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (2274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5427188 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Princedevoe(m): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2021
I have a used Gotv decoder with antenna for sale for cheap. Anyone interested can hit me up. 08037702240.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 7:30am On Nov 23, 2021
stevo4them:

Thanks for your reply.
Please can we chat on WhatsApp so I can learn from the ogas. Am a newbie oooooo
Where's your location?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by stevo4them(m): 9:07am On Nov 23, 2021
Ameboperoo:

Where's your location?

Lagos
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Obascoetubi: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
tazy:
How good and durable is thisvdecoder?
i was told this decoder cost 18k
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lateefykn84(m): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
Princedevoe:
I have a used Gotv decoder with antenna for sale for cheap. Anyone interested can hit me up. 08037702240.
how much and location
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
Please what are the frequencies on and along Multi Tv? And can I get a channel for champions league. Thank you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Princedevoe(m): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
Just five grand. Location is Meiran - Abule Egba.
lateefykn84:
how much and location
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by seawealth(m): 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
nnofaith:
Hi guys, I just got myself the latest strong receiver srt 4954h it is supposed to come with one year IKS can anybody here help with the activation code? I have tried F1 8280 and the rest codes but none seems to work.
@ nnofaith
Bro please where did you buy your 4954H? I need to get one ASAP for a client. Thanks for your anticipated quick response.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Muoweta: 2:55am On Nov 24, 2021
Good day FTA peeps I moved to a place where they have an abandoned net dish the black type with a non functional motorizer please what can be achieved with this dish. Kindly help a brother
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 8:26am On Nov 24, 2021
You has satellite finder analogue for sale?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lisungroup06: 8:32am On Nov 24, 2021
LISUN EMI-9KB is an automatic EMI receiver system for EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) radiation conduction or conducted emissions testing. It can do both conducted interference test and radiated interference test.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Huffd: 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
seawealth:

@ nnofaith
Bro please where did you buy your 4954H? I need to get one ASAP for a client. Thanks for your anticipated quick response.

Check konga

Got one delivered from one reliable seller Ctytechnologie s
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Huffd: 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
Anyone with h265 and on 51.5 rescan your decoder many premium channels with dollar sign has been showing for days now

Enjoy while it last
Axn E channels nseries discovery trace mtvbase and many more
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mutmainneen: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2021
Huffd:
Anyone with h265 and on 51.5 rescan your decoder many premium channels with dollar sign has been showing for days now

Enjoy while it last
Axn E channels nseries discovery trace mtvbase and many more
I just performed a blind scan. The channels are encrypted. Are yours still working? If yes, please send me your TP.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Huffd: 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mutmainneen:

I just performed a blind scan. The channels are encrypted. Are yours still working? If yes, please send me your TP.

Nseries shows James Bond movies 24 hours

Axn shows all genres movies many more channels are opened during the day

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Huffd: 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2021

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 11:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Pls my bosses in the house,I'm in need of bet9ija frequency and symbol rate,the one that's tested and updated ....it urgent pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ckc(m): 8:40am On Nov 25, 2021
I have a fairly-used Strong 4950 decoder with remote for sale if you around Abakaliki or Enugu axis. Price is 10k last. Whatsapp or call 08098989646

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by baggiosne: 8:57am On Nov 25, 2021
baggiosne:
Pls my bosses in the house,I'm in need of bet9ija frequency and symbol rate,the one that's tested and updated ....it urgent pls
anybody to help out pls?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lisungroup06: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2021
The integrating sphere system is used to measure the vignetting coefficient and image surface illuminance uniformity of photographic objective lenses.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Hotnholy: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2021
Good morning all. Please I really need a solution in order to scan this decorder.
The antenna setup option is not selecting. I mean no satellite option and I have done factory setting yet no antenna setting option.

Anybody what the software for upgrade or something helpful thanks

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Tk4all(m): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Good day all

I bought a new icone decoder and proceeded to track two sats,one for vision4, Arewa24 and other channels, the other dish for EmmanuelTv, Afriwood series, Bollywood blockbuster and other channels.

My problem now is to join the two dish on one decoder using a discq. I connected the first dish to port one, and the other one to port 2.

I now go to settings,if I changed discq1.0 and discq1.1 to port one, the first dish will be showing, but if I change one of them to get the channels on the other dish, it will not show.

In all, someone should pls help me on how receive all the channels on both dish simultaneously.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
Tk4all:
Good day all

I bought a new icone decoder and proceeded to track two sats,one for vision4, Arewa24 and other channels, the other dish for EmmanuelTv, Afriwood series, Bollywood blockbuster and other channels.

My problem now is to join the two dish on one decoder using a discq. I connected the first dish to port one, and the other one to port 2.

I now go to settings,if I changed discq1.0 and discq1.1 to port one, the first dish will be showing, but if I change one of them to get the channels on the other dish, it will not show.

In all, someone should pls help me on how receive all the channels on both dish simultaneously.
Leave your diseqc settings at 1.0, then input satellite one as port 1, save then go to satellite 2 and input as port 2. Both will show simultaneously.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bularuz(m): 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Huffd:

Nseries shows James Bond movies 24 hours

Axn shows all genres movies many more channels are opened during the day
Is this still working
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by stevo4them(m): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
Good afternoon bosses,
I want to be so knowledgeable about satellite and fta it promises

I have some questions.

1). How many channels do we have in one satellite

2) Which 5 satellites is the best where I can watch free news(CNN, BBC, aljazeera) movie, Yoruba movies, English movies, documentary and Sports with 60cm dishes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by stevo4them(m): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
stevo4them:
Good afternoon bosses,
I want to be so knowledgeable about satellite and fta it promises

I have some questions.

1). How many channels do we have in one satellite

2) Which 5 satellites is the best where I can watch free news(CNN, BBC, aljazeera) movie, Yoruba movies, English movies, documentary and Sports with 60cm dishes

Am in Lagos, ikotun precisely
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kjobas(m): 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
bularuz:

Is this still working
Yes it's still available..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Huffd: 11:08am On Nov 27, 2021
bularuz:

Is this still working

Yeah I think this only opens on 497s anyone using other h2.65 should confirm if they are enjoying it

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Michaelondon53: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
Yes it’s still working, works on media star too
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bennyflipy(m): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nigcomsat has been off and on since morning. Am I the only one experiencing this?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Trustmeall: 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
bennyflipy:
Nigcomsat has been off and on since morning. Am I the only one experiencing this?

Working here
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bennyflipy(m): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
Trustmeall:

Working here
. what could be the problem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.