Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5418223 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (2350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ESTJOZI: 7:09am On Dec 29, 2011
@ SIMNIBOMA which satellite? what i know is that on intelsat 906 64.2 they are Red. sad sad sad
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simniboma(m): 7:39am On Dec 29, 2011
ESTJOZI:

@ SIMNIBOMA which satellite? what i know is that on intelsat 906 64.2 they are Red. sad sad sad

Thank you Estjozi, your reponse answers my question though I did not state the satellite. It also indicates there are other satellite where one can track these stations. Can anyone in the house help me with satelliets and TPs that can be used to track Pulse Tv and EATV. Thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 7:57am On Dec 29, 2011
simniboma:

Thank you Estjozi, your reponse answers my question though I did not state the satellite. It also indicates there are other satellite where one can track these stations. Can anyone in the house help me with satelliets and TPs that can be used to track Pulse Tv and EATV. Thank you
Try 3646 v 8544 the has been reduction in their satellite covering area now,thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ESTJOZI: 9:28am On Dec 29, 2011
Gradiator thanks for the TP and I will try this evening. smiley
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simniboma(m): 11:40am On Dec 29, 2011
gadotor:

Try 3646 v 8544 the has been reduction in their satellite covering area now,thank you
I salute, I will try later in the day to track the bird on that trail. VIVA FTA
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ESTJOZI: 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2011
simniboma, have the TP yet?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2011
@ All, these trasponders (12.303 H 27500 and 12.284 H 27500) on w4/w7 are open. Enjoy it while it last. Viva fta.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simniboma(m): 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2011
ESTJOZI:

simniboma, have the TP yet?
yes, same tp I used to get them but still red. may be will try alignming my dish a bit
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2011
@D.lee
A million thanks for the NTA tp and sr.I will check it out tonight.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Everest9(m): 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2011
Pls if anyone is stil receiving ATN on 36e pls give me the frequency and symbol rate because mine is red for almost a month and pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by wajab99: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2011
Everest9:

Pls if anyone is stil receiving ATN on 36e pls give me the frequency and symbol rate because mine is red for almost a month and pls
it seems it cm back 2day, try and scan ur system
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simniboma(m): 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2011
Everest9:

the TPs provided by D.lee contained ATN. scan for results
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2011
Bereal247:

@D.lee
A million thanks for the NTA tp and sr.I will check it out tonight.
You are welcome.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 12:24am On Dec 30, 2011
W3c will be going scramble soon,l hope it will be free for our franch speaking countries but, all to soon,it had tobe preparing for paytv.All the same we,re watching out for a new satellite soon and new channels on the once we had.watchout, ,thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2011
gadotor:

W3c will be going scramble soon,l hope it will be free for our franch speaking countries but, all to soon,it had tobe preparing for paytv.All the same we,re watching out for a new satellite soon and new channels on the once we had.watchout, ,thank you
Looks like it will be scrambled for all of us very soon when they reach their target of 27 African channels and 27 European channels, making a total of 54 channels. Surely this is not meant to be an FTA bouquet. Sad. cry cry
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by miju(m): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2011
I don't know why only the french and arab speaking nations enjoy the best of fta. why are our so called "colonial master" stingy to extend their fta on astra 2b and freeview coverage to english speaking countries in africa just like the arabs are doing. why must i install 5meter dish to enjoy what the arab speaking nations install 90cm to enjoy. hmmm,

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 9:46am On Dec 30, 2011
I thought as much,most of their channels are very interesting but only in french.so far so good mbc2,action,max and mbc3 are our best bet for movies.i will rather motorise my dish than buying 5m.nilesat (movies),news(nilesat,intelsat7/10 astra and nss 20/22)sports(nile,w6,astra,w3,atlanticbird3 and nss7-nations c up)documentries(nss7,astra and nile1)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Twinsoris(m): 11:40am On Dec 30, 2011
all i wish to track hispasat @ 30 degrees west and can someone give me the easiest tp on that bird and i have 2.4 eurostar pan dish my location is abidjan in ivory coast.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by osef(m): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2011
@ George D,
the nilesat searching  did not go as planned cos after two searching, i discover the dish is locally made with a lot of short coming, i intend to get strong pan 2.4 dish,that is my next pursuit, but right now we intend to use it for maybe the east side similitude of the nilesat,thanks for your effort
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2011
@osef,
That was a wise step you took. There is nothing more frustrating than trying to track with a poorly fabricated dish. You will sweat endlessly under the sun with nothing to show for your efforts. Its better to go for an excellent quality STRONG pan dish. You will do your installations within minutes, pack up and go inside to enjoy your success.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
miju:

I don't know why only the french and arab speaking nations enjoy the best of fta. why are our so called "colonial master" stingy to extend their fta on astra 2b and freeview coverage to english speaking countries in africa just like the arabs are doing. why must i install 5meter dish to enjoy what the arab speaking nations install 90cm to enjoy. hmmm,
@Miju
You are my idol, respect to you SIR! I have also been asking myself the very same question. Why is it that we have plenty of  good FREE French channels, Portuguese, or Arabic and not English? The silly Brits provide free to view channels ONLY to their peers and not the poor Africans they colonised and robbed years ago. I now see why people hate the west. Why can't they extend their FTA coverage to ENGLISH speaking African countries? They provide their FREE channels to D**V so that we should only access these channels on subscription, my poor Africa! Britain, I HATE YOU! You taught us your English but you don't want us to enjoy your free gifts. You Arabs, come and give us your Free Gifts and lets see what happens next. We have already started enjoying your programming on Arabsat 5a and 5c and we are surely waiting for more. We hate these stingy Brits!!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ESTJOZI: 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2011
@PIDOZO what u you should know is that WHITE MAN FROM WEST (British and Americans are evils) angry
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2011
ESTJOZI:

@PIDOZO what u you should know is that WHITE MAN FROM WEST (British and Americans are evils) angry
@Estjozi
I totally agree with you. I was against this idea that Whiteman is evil but slowly I agree that Whiteman who is English speaking in more evil. French white have plenty of free French channels but not these Brits and company, not even 1. Why not give us their free to view channels? cry cry
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ESTJOZI: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2011
@ pidzo lets forget about them and do business with the EAST. they just want us to be poor forever.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2011
@ Pidzo and ESTJOZI, you should direct your  anger to your BIG BROTHER and not to the british. The british have a lot of good freebies. They are not in the position to spoil business for your BB. Remember when the BB were dominating in the whole Africa, when they were on C band until Arabsat pursued them. They are now holding the the west Africa into ransom. Have you not seen how nilesat and AB7 have meandered away from west Africa. Does it mean that the Arabs doesn't have brothers in west Africa? no, it because of your BB, so don't put your blame on the west but to your BB. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ikiriye(m): 6:45am On Dec 31, 2011
@GeorgeD
plz text me your number on ikiriye@gmail.com and also is all tp on hotbird all up?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 8:05am On Dec 31, 2011
@ All, those that are recieving AB7 should check this trasponder (11565 H 27500). According to flysat, it claim that the trasponder is beaming on N.W.A. I would have check it myself but I'm not around. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2011
Ikiriye:

@GeorgeD
plz text me your number on ikiriye@gmail.com and also is all tp on hotbird all up?

@Ikiriye,
You got mail!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ESTJOZI: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2011
@D.Lee your right BB is killing fta. @ ALL am wishing every one on this forum a HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Marc33: 10:17am On Dec 31, 2011
D.lee

Just to confirm AB7 NWA beam as per Flysat (TP 11565/V/27499) is receivable here in Dakar. JSC, JSC English, JSC Sport among others are currently available.
Regards and Happy New Year all.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2011
Happy new year to all sat-mates,may the year bring good sats our way and alot of happiness to all,l will like to thank all who have voted for me,l can,t say it all,but to say thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sathob(m): 11:10am On Dec 31, 2011
@Gadotor
Congrats! There's no limit to success in deligent work. Belated Merry X'mas.

Wishing all in the house a prosperous new year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (2350) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alba3 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.