Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5426613 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (2350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Estiimable(m): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2011
Tnx guys. Let me try it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Everest9(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2011
@william85 u should say thank u @Iron for giving a good infor not telling him that the channels was there cuz a lot of people dont know especially me. But all the same thanks @Iron for your wonderful information
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lanceosas(m): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2011
Iron2011:

@pofolo Thank you very much for your question. Try this experiment and i hope i will be well understood. Track multi tv using 12552v19531 or dstv or intelsat new dawn using 10976h29998. you will see that multitv will pop up with the lnb facing 9 0'clock. in that case, the lnb is facing west. however, with the same dish position,i mean no changes to elevation and azimuth, tweak the lnb from its position to 3 0'oclock and a little above, you will see that the signal will pop up again after vanishing. simply put, i have noticed that most of our birds have one lnb skew facing east and another facing west. even tps on w3a and sirius have 4. 12605v30000 has 2 and 12605h30000 has 2 (sirius)
12728v30000 is 2,12728h30000 is also 2(w3a)

In fact when Sirius is on v, that skew is h for w3a. if you are unable to understand it, then i will upload some pictures for you to see.
brother pls,wt is the dish size nd type ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Estiimable(m): 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2011
Big tnx to Williams85 and petfun4u. It worked. Let me have your facebook ads or 2go usernames if any. My facebook username is estiimable.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2011
Tv africa live on multi tv, Just now,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2011
@Estiimable, I appreciate. Will add u,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by petfun4u(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2011
I succeeded in tracking 3 sat
1. New dawn at 32.8e using 10975H29998 - 89%,just a little above w4/w7 at 36e- this is the primary,

2. w4/w7 at 36e using 12437H23437 - 62% directly on top of New dawn. With this 12092 H 27500 pop to 98% and

3. MultiTv at 28.2e using any of the two transpoders - 65% (it can increase than that but that this is enoigh for me) just 5 to 7 inches under New Dawn (right hand side)

All the channels pop up very strong. Yo can all try it.

Thanks for the information Iron2011.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Iron2011: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2011
@ Petfun4u congratulations.

@all Tv africa ghana is currently live on multi tv 12552v19531
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2011
I succeeded in tracking 3 sat
1. New dawn at 32.8e using 10975H29998 - 89%,just a little above w4/w7 at 36e- this is the primary,

2. w4/w7 at 36e using 12437H23437 - 62% directly on top of New dawn. With this 12092 H 27500 pop to 98% and

3. MultiTv at 28.2e using any of the two transpoders - 65% (it can increase than that but that this is enoigh for me) just 5 to 7 inches under New Dawn (right hand side)

All the channels pop up very strong. Yo can all try it.

Thanks for the information Iron2011.

@petfun4u:
Please Help me out. which is which? Your post is saying that you got Intelsat New Dawn above EW4/7 and at the same time that you got EW4/7 untop of New Dawn. Clarify your post!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2011
I did hit Intelsat New Dawn using a 65cm dish with my 69xii. But, except for one portuguese channel, the rest were scrambled. I hear some one hear says although they have the dollar signs they are open. Nahhhhh! They are all giving out black screens. I hope that that's not they way the highly awaited satellite is going to Dawn on us. Else, it will be of great waste to the continent.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2011
@All:

Please, although I've been an old member of this forum I still need to be thought how to reply to a post with the name of the poster, time and the date of the post that I am quoting appearing at the top of the quote.
For example, post #296 above from me is referring to a quote from pefun4u. But at the top of the quote you find just "quote" without the name of the poster nor the time and date.
Can any body walk me through it? Thanx in advance.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by freshp(m): 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2011
lovala:

@All:
Please, although I've been an old member of this forum I still need to be thought how to reply to a post with the name of the poster, time and the date of the post that I am quoting appearing at the top of the quote.
For example, post #296 above from me is referring to a quote from pefun4u. But at the top of the quote you find just "quote" without the name of the poster nor the time and date.
Can any body walk me through it? Thanx in advance.
@ lovala,
I can understand your pain . . but here is how to do it. . . before you make your post ,just when after you click on reply,in the new window where you are to type your information or remarks scroll down first to the user whose quotes you want to use,to the extreme right of that post you will see insert quote directly underneath the date of the user's post.click on it.A new small window will come up with a message 'retrieving quote'.

wait for the quote to be inserted into your post area then you can type your message below the user's quote.

hope this helps
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2011
freshp:

@ lovala,
I can understand your pain . . but here is how to do it. . . before you make your post ,just when after you click on reply,in the new window where you are to type your information or remarks scroll down first to the user whose quotes you want to use,to the extreme right of that post you will see insert quote directly underneath the date of the user's post.click on it.A new small window will come up with a message 'retrieving quote'.

wait for the quote to be inserted into your post area then you can type your message below the user's quote.

hope this helps
@freshp:
Thankx my man. I think I've got the gist!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by freshp(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2011
@lovala
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Glad to be of help.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by esuo2(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2011
TV AFRICA gh now on multi tv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by esuo2(m): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2011
Iron2011:

@ Petfun4u congratulations.

@all Tv africa ghana is currently live on multi tv 12552v19531

sorry for the repeated post,its a slip of the eyes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2011
orbit 13e 19e 62e 57e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Everest9(m): 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2011
Pls can anyone confirm for me if this tip 12284h27500 on w4/7 is stil GREEN cuz mine just went RED pls urgent reply we be appreciated
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Iron2011: 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2011
@ everest 9 it is there live and colored. Check your your setup
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Everest9(m): 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2011
@Iron thank u very much for ur fast reply let me check it out
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mwarawaa(m): 6:43am On Jul 29, 2011
Rdv is open
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 8:07am On Jul 29, 2011
@ALL TV africa is now on multi-tv.watchout for one more soon.THANK YOU
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jay14(m): 8:28am On Jul 29, 2011
@jayron.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv
General Thread
« #274 on: July 27, 2011, 04:35
PM »
@ George_D
I was able to convience my
friend in the state to buy
additional 3 digital satellite
finders to the one we already
had on ground.
If u check ebay list now, u can
not buy the finder anymore, this
is due to the time lapse givin on
the product.
As i told u earlier on phone, my
friend was at their distribution
office (Lexium Professional
Technologies, 12701 Van Nuys
aBlvd suit H Pacoma, CA 91331
USA)where he was told he
could be sole distributor to
west African contries.
That could not work, cos he was
given conditions; he either buy
20 feet container or half. He was
afraid of Investing in such
business even if he has such
money. He told me, If such
arrangement worked he would
sell it at give away price of
N28,000.
Well let wait till it comes(5pcs) , i
will keep u informed.
Why is sudden change of d prize from 28k to 45k
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by petfun4u(m): 8:31am On Jul 29, 2011
Sorry, this is the clarification

1. First track w4/w7 using 12437H23437 btw 65 - 75%, then tight the dish. insert this frequency 10975H29998. Raise your dish a little bit up, u will hit green (make sure u hit 85% to 89%, that is New dawn (32.8degree east) for you. That is also your primary focus, tight your dish completely.

2. Take another LNB, place it directly on top of the new dawn, use this frequency: 12437H23437, twist the LNB to almost 9am facing the dish, u will hit green, adjust the LNB ti hit btw 60% and 68%. First use a good tape to hold them very tight. That w3/w7 for u.

3. Take the 3rd LNB, place it direct under New dawn,  twist to almost 3pm clockwisely, use this freq: 12551H19531 or 12543V20800, start moving the LNB swinging it to the Right and left until u hit green. It is very easy.

Remember that, u only track w4/w7 first 4 u to track New dawn.

Remain blessed.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lanceosas(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2011
petfun4u:

Sorry, this is the clarification

1. First track w4/w7 using 12437H23437 btw 65 - 75%, then tight the dish. insert this frequency 10975H29998. Raise your dish a little bit up, u will hit green (make sure u hit 85% to 89%, that is New dawn (32.8degree east) for you. That is also your primary focus, tight your dish completely.

2. Take another LNB, place it directly on top of the new dawn, use this frequency: 12437H23437, twist the LNB to almost 9am facing the dish, u will hit green, adjust the LNB ti hit btw 60% and 68%. First use a good tape to hold them very tight. That w3/w7 for u.

3. Take the 3rd LNB, place it direct under New dawn,  twist to almost 3pm clockwisely, use this freq: 12551H19531 or 12543V20800, start moving the LNB swinging it to the Right and left until u hit green. It is very easy.

Remember that, u only track w4/w7 first 4 u to track New dawn.

Remain blessed.

pls sir,which dish ar u using ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2011
@  All, the way we glorify this Intelsatnew Dawn looks as if it is better than MultiTv and others for now. Please, I want the house to tell me the goodies they saw on that sat for now, because the way I see the sat for now, it is not interesting. It sucks for now. They don't speak english. Not that the language they speak is bad but at least they suppose to mix their channels with english speaking channels, except if their mux is only ment for Angola only. Take for example, InfinityTv have channels on Ibo, Hausa, Yoruba and other languages. Likewise MultiTv, HiTv, Canalsat horizon, Dstv and others. Thanks. @  All, the way we glorify this Intelsatnew Dawn looks as if it is better than MultiTv and others for now. Please, I want the house to tell me the goodies they saw on that sat for now, because the way I see the sat for now, it is not interesting. It sucks for now. They don't speak english. Not that the language they speak is bad but at least they suppose to mix their channels with english speaking channels, except if their mux is only ment for Angola only. Take for example, InfinityTv have channels on Ibo, Hausa, Yoruba and other languages. Likewise MultiTv, HiTv, Canalsat horizon, Dstv and others. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by petfun4u(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2011
Lanceosas:

pls sir,which dish ar u using ?

I did the experiment with Strong Dish 65cm and I succeded but I am presently using DSTV dish 90cm.

remain blessed.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by petfun4u(m): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2011
D.lee:

@  All, the way we glorify this Intelsatnew Dawn looks as if it is better than MultiTv and others for now. Please, I want the house to tell me the goodies they saw on that sat for now, because the way I see the sat for now, it is not interesting. It sucks for now. They don't speak english. Not that the language they speak is bad but at least they suppose to mix their channels with english speaking channels, except if their mux is only ment for Angola only. Take for example, InfinityTv have channels on Ibo, Hausa, Yoruba and other languages. Likewise MultiTv, HiTv, Canalsat horizon, Dstv and others. Thanks. @  All, the way we glorify this Intelsatnew Dawn looks as if it is better than MultiTv and others for now. Please, I want the house to tell me the goodies they saw on that sat for now, because the way I see the sat for now, it is not interesting. It sucks for now. They don't speak english. Not that the language they speak is bad but at least they suppose to mix their channels with english speaking channels, except if their mux is only ment for Angola only. Take for example, InfinityTv have channels on Ibo, Hausa, Yoruba and other languages. Likewise MultiTv, HiTv, Canalsat horizon, Dstv and others. Thanks.

The sat was launched almost 3 months ago, they are now on test transmission. The sat covers the whole of Nigeria. I am 100% very sure more channels will trooping in very soon. They have problem presently with their C-band. The goodies will be very great. Let us wait and see what will happen. Stay bleesed.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2011
please house can some one help me with resent  ku band tracking fre sym at orbit 10e 13e 62e 57e
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lanceosas(m): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2011
petfun4u:

I did the experiment with Strong Dish 65cm and I succeded but I am presently using DSTV dish 90cm.

remain blessed.
thank sir,for ur reply.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jayron(m): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2011
@ Jay 1

I would refer u to page 4, #113. U dont just make comment on issues, try to ascertain fact first.

Ask from others selling sat finders on this thread. How much they are selling theirs.

U can check ebay if u would find any, the remaining ones are mere immitation,they look like it.

If u need more info call 0802-7867-202 jayron@ Jay 1

I would refer u to page 4, #113. U dont just make comment on issues, try to ascertain fact first.

Ask from others selling sat finders on this thread. How much they are selling theirs.

U can check ebay if u would find any, the remaining ones are mere immitation,they look like it.

If u need more info call 0802-7867-202 jayron
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2011
ALL-Southern Africans,Supersport channels are free on Intel 7 ku.Enjoy while they last

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (2350) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alba3 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.