Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,476 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:08 PM

Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing (54253 Views)

A Tribe Called Judah: Sanwo-Olu Called Out For Copying Atiku, Deletes Post / Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) / Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 13, 2022
Heavensent01:

stop telling me your dad nickname

alaye better be careful, I'm still civil with you, if I mean you, you won't even have liver to type for days

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin e pain am. Go and take your meds so that you won't fall back into your psych condition.
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by fjjc(m): 7:55pm On May 13, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Most Muslim wont condemn this because their quran support killing like this..
And alot of them can only pretend.
But is that life?
This is the problem the world will battle till eternity.

When you fight for your god, you are powerful than your god.
The killing is senseless and un-islamic. No Muslim will support this. Notherners have the way they react to issues of religion, some times, out of ignorant of the religion they claim to love.
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 7:57pm On May 13, 2022
grin
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Heavensent01(m): 8:15pm On May 13, 2022
obynzo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin e pain am. Go and take your meds so that you won't fall back into your psych condition.

you're mistaken me for the imbeciles that birth you, better get off his imbecilic gene from you before you passed it to the next generation
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 13, 2022
Heavensent01:

you're mistaken me for the imbeciles that birth you, better get off his imbecilic gene from you before you passed it to the next generation

Like i said initially you were a big disappointment to your parents that was why they abandoned you, so i understand from your insulting remarks you are suffering from abandonment syndrome lack of parental care and a father figure in your life to direct you.
Please go for psych evaluation and some counselling so that you can fully integrate into the society also another piece of advice stay off Nairaland until you have fully recovered.
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by bluebay(m): 8:37am On May 14, 2022
Innobee99:
Are they Christians?

Answer me angry
I am . A Christian . Not a biased one
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Heavensent01(m): 11:42am On May 14, 2022
obynzo:

Like i said initially you were a big disappointment to your parents that was why they abandoned you, so i understand from your insulting remarks you are suffering from abandonment syndrome lack of parental care and a father figure in your life to direct you.
Please go for psych evaluation and some counselling so that you can fully integrate into the society also another piece of advice stay off Nairaland until you have fully recovered.

you should be assured I won't read this your dad baseless boring biography

I don't read epistle of a complete M0ron
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Innobee99(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2022
bluebay:

I am . A Christian . Not a biased one
Bias keep there.

I regret been called a Nigerian
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by bluebay(m): 2:19pm On May 14, 2022
Innobee99:
Bias keep there.

I regret been called a Nigerian
Go to Libya
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Innobee99(m): 3:34pm On May 14, 2022
bluebay:

Go to Libya
Have got a better option bro. Senior bro is in USA, can join him anytime I wish

Cursed RELIGION
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 14, 2022
Heavensent01:

you should be assured I won't read this your dad baseless boring biography

I don't read epistle of a complete M0ron

grin grin grin grin go and take your meds please don't miss your daily dose for today so that you don't relapse ehnnn. It is not a good sight okay.
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Heavensent01(m): 4:10pm On May 14, 2022
obynzo:

grin grin grin grin go and take your meds please don't miss your daily dose for today so that you don't relapse ehnnn. It is not a good sight okay.

writing jargons with confidence, stop identifying me with your dad kid
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 14, 2022
Heavensent01:

writing jargons with confidence, stop identifying me with your dad kid

Oga just go and rest abeg you are just frustrated you this small child.
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Heavensent01(m): 4:56pm On May 14, 2022
obynzo:

I'm not mate with your papa first born. original ewu
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Doris4ever(m): 4:57pm On May 14, 2022
So sad
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 14, 2022
Heavensent01:

I'm not mate with your papa first born. original ewu

well I am responsible for what i say but i am not responsible for your understanding it is not my fault that your mental sickness has made you unable to grasp the humus.
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Heavensent01(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2022
obynzo:

A for Apple

B for Ball

same gibberish. abeg getat
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 14, 2022
Heavensent01:

A for Apple

B for Ball

same gibberish. abeg getat

Please take your meds ehnnn my piece of advice
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Heavensent01(m): 11:56am On May 15, 2022
obynzo:

Please take your meds ehnnn my piece of advice

your family members need that advise ajadi
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 15, 2022
Heavensent01:

your family members need that advise ajadi

Your condition is worse than I thought sha
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Heavensent01(m): 1:42pm On May 15, 2022
obynzo:

My papa condition is worse than I thought sha

Na you and his problem be that
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 15, 2022
Heavensent01:

Na you and his problem be that

You like to edit my words abi.
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by bluebay(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2022
Innobee99:
Have got a better option bro. Senior bro is in USA, can join him anytime I wish

Cursed RELIGION
You ahead . If it’s rice and beans . Hahaha
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by syntekelite(m): 3:45pm On May 16, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-atiku-deletes-facebook-post-on-deborahs-killing-after-fanatics-threatened-his-2023-ambition/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

My people screenshot it,save it, then get his retracted statement and save it..its our own media weapon come election time..dont let them use their news outlets to brainwash you again.. west and south unite.. emancipate yourselves from mental slavery..
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Dynmyt: 8:58am On May 27, 2022
post=112780247:
We keep wondering,
If these so called undergraduates can behave in an animalistic way like this and show this level of intolerance, what do we expect from the stark illiterates that do not even know what education is?

In this 21st century?
This is alarming.
This is petryfying.
This is Barbaric.
This must be condemn from all angles.

The evil perpetrators must be brought to book like NOW!!!

Why are u telling us... Start from the streets in sokoto
Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by blamingthedevil: 1:02am On Aug 08, 2022
We can never forget

1 Like

Re: Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing by Melonsmasher: 1:59am On Aug 08, 2022
blamingthedevil:
We can never forget

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? / Peter Obi Recognized At The Shiloh 2022 In Canaanland (Video, Pics) / Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.