Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs (71956 Views)

Toke Makinwa In Tears After Golfer Broke Her Windscreen (Pix) / The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Get A Tiny Waist ? See Pics As She Get Married / Davido's Supermodel Ex, Sira Kante Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by Finestgal: 2:44am On May 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGIA0-twm4c

Davido's ex girlfriend Sira kante was involved in a fetal accident that broke her spine and crippled her.

I’m still in Ivory Coast but my trip got cut shorter than expected. I’m Grateful to God that I survived a terrible car accident on my way back to Abidjan coming from a rain storm in Assinie. Unfortunately my spine is fractured & I have 2 broken ribs with a few minor cuts and bruises all over my body. I had to be rushed into surgery to fix my spine so I could be able to walk again. Day 4 in the hospital, super thankful to the entire staff for making me feel like family. Taking these few steps made my cry tears of joy. I’m only sharing this because I want everyone that supports me to know that life is the most precious thing we have. At any given moment, it could be taken away.

Thank you to everyone who’s been reaching out to check up on me. If you love and support me, all I ask from you is your prayer for a speedy recovery.

I’ll be off social media for a while to focus on recovering. Stay safe

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cddx3IIsF2i/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by Finestgal: 2:45am On May 13, 2022
More

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:52am On May 13, 2022
Those who have the attitude of stereotyping persons with tattoos..I hope y'all can see the nurse has one on her hand and she's doing just fine at her place of work.. undecided
Africans be criticizing you for your looks..such a myopic reasoning..

That's by the way..the lady looks so fine despite her condition..

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by Bahamas95(m): 4:14am On May 13, 2022
Wish her speedy recovery.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:45am On May 13, 2022
We hope she get well soon.
We pray she walks on her feet again.
There is nothing difficult for God to do.

Wishing you quick recovery dearie.
What a pretty girl.

God gat you.
Prayers going up �

Mooh247:
May God heal her
AMEN.
God bless you.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by cenaman(m): 5:01am On May 13, 2022
Eyaah
Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by pretydiva(f): 5:06am On May 13, 2022
Get well soon baby girl. She's naturally beautiful kiss

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by beautyhd: 5:35am On May 13, 2022
Life is fleeting.

Until you've been sick and bedridden that you care for nothing else apart from full recovery, you may not appreciate God for waking up healthy every day.

Speedy recovery young lady, lucky you it wasn't a serious and permanent damage to the spine.

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by tillaman(m): 5:35am On May 13, 2022
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by Nobody: 7:29am On May 13, 2022
Other babymamas will be happy to hear this news.

4 Likes

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by Bruno3000(m): 7:33am On May 13, 2022
Wow... I love her well written English. Get well soon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by virginprincess(f): 7:53am On May 13, 2022
Wishing her speedy recovery.
It obvious Davido love black beauties

10 Likes

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by Wonderboy01(m): 8:00am On May 13, 2022
As her CORD don SPIRAL now

Shey davido go dey nak am like that

1 Like

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by money121(m): 9:12am On May 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by FemiLAWAL1O: 9:13am On May 13, 2022
Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by ricefa1398: 9:13am On May 13, 2022
cry
Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:13am On May 13, 2022
Ribs of Davido
Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by Bodyodour: 9:14am On May 13, 2022
The same ivory coast, a white guy is treating her. No trust for black doctors. Nawa oo! Recover well shaa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by Nobody: 9:14am On May 13, 2022
Some Nigerian "alpha males" aka poor men are happy about this news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by Godstiming(m): 9:15am On May 13, 2022
So sad cry cry
See why they burnt Deborah till death in Sokoto.. as they rejoices after killing her tongue lipsrsealed

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2HuuGcFs7c
Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by Nobody: 9:16am On May 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Those who have the attitude of stereotyping persons with tattoos..I hope y'all can see the nurse has one on her hand and she's doing just fine at her place of work.. undecided

Africa culture is never them same with the whites we too they like copy them a medical nurse or doctor in Africa should never have a tattoo because we are Africa not white stay safe sweetie kiss

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by johnjay4u2u(m): 9:16am On May 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by mema900: 9:16am On May 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Its fine in a country where the economy is stable enough to give u enough time to go do tatoo.

Here, the police man knows there is no job anywhere, he knows life is hard for an average Nigeria, he knows its difficult to make money here. So when u have enough money and enough time to go do tatoo...he would want to know how u did it...its a sign u r making easy money, he wants to know how come u make easy money in such a harsh economy....this is the issue

10 Likes

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by Holluwatarhyor(m): 9:16am On May 13, 2022
It's good to be rich,you can just get any lady of your choice,see a natural beauty ....wish her a quick recovery..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by chukwuibuipob: 9:16am On May 13, 2022

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by Dididrumz(m): 9:17am On May 13, 2022
Too bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event / Boluwatife Balogun Wants To Style Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Ycee. Shows Office / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.