Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy (37548 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father / Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa / Ijaw Youth Council Condemns Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy by Essien45: 4:35pm On May 13, 2022
Most Muslims are guilty of blasphemy in Christianity. Now let's twist some of what they have blasphemed Christianity back to Islam.

They say Jesus isn't the son of God. That's blasphemy in Christianity.
Now if we say Mohammed is not a true prophet of God, all hell will let loose.

They say the modern Bible is a corruption of the original one.
That's blasphemy in Christianity.
Now if we say the Quran is a corruption of the original one, all hell will let loose.

So if the Muslims are threatening every other religion to respect their beliefs, they too should respect the beliefs of others.

No religion is superior to the other.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy by Dagrace01(m): 4:49pm On May 13, 2022
Some people are still defending the actions of those that maimed and killed that poor girl..
Who bewitched Africa?
Sokoto or no Sokoto, religion or no religion, what was don to that girl is outrightly inhumane.
It gives me shivers that we coexist with those that think a god will authorize the death of someone for blasphemy.
Any god that can't fight his own course is redundant and incapacitated.
Thank GOD we still have reasonable people from Islam.

If not, I would've have been so weary and scared of my next neighbor who shares the same ideology.
Religion was shoved down our throat by foreign exploiters.
It shouldn't take us down this route we're threading.
Funniest thing is that this will go on and on and nothing would be done about it..

Unapologetically, I'm saying it with my full chest.
Let's divide this country in the way of religion and doctrines.
If you prefer sharia law go up north and live ur life there.
If you favor the Nigerian constitution, come down south and enjoy ur life.
There's no need tagging this country a secular state when a particular region or ideology thinks their belief supersedes the fundamental human rights.
O bad gan now!

$Thagrace

#justicefordeborahsamuel
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy by Bouncing2(m): 7:07pm On May 13, 2022
Fredrick Lugard made a horrible and horrendous mistake joining the southeastern protectorate with those aboki barbarians...

Imagine uniting an African groups who shares different ideologies,, imagine a backward shitty north with their usual chicks like population,,- they'll always get us incompetent leaders with their irrepressible birth rates (population),, ...
And worse of it all,, they don't even give a damn flying Bleep about the situation of our economy,,, they're only cool with having their brothers up there,, giving births like rats and being religious extremists,,,in this modern time....why don't they all get themselves Visa to Afghanistan....... simply because of hypocrisy and poverty.

It's time to wise up southerners,,, LET'S SPLIT THIS SHITHOLE UP!.

Yeah,,i know about youruba Muslims,, but they're not like those bunch of EXTREMISTS.

Let's split up and be like South Korea ✅....and even better their achievements ✅.

This other guys can always join up with their fellow backwards Niger republic and chadian dudes and continue boko Haram shelling themselves.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy by aribisala0(m): 7:16pm On May 13, 2022
Well it is not clear who or what the Sultan is condemning . Is he condemning Deborah?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy by Deldrax29: 1:44pm On May 15, 2022
nyiamfrank:
Sultan has betrayed Islam

If it was your relative that was killed that way, is this how you would talk? angry angry
You Muslims are just die hard hypocrites and heartless people!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy by Deldrax29: 1:52pm On May 15, 2022
springer:
The Press Release is Politics. Don't believe it.

Vote A Northern Muslim in 2023 and be Slaughtered like Rams on Ileya Festival. Islam sucking Christains's Blood. Vote A Southern Christain in 2023 and witness Peace. I can't die for fight for a purported Prophet who slept with his Friend's daughter. A Murderer of Jihadist War.

Don't ever allow your children to marry a Religious Muslim, they can kill your child because of Purefet Mumu-Hard-Men. Buhari regime has history of highest numbers of murdered Nigerian Christains by Islamists. Come 2023 Nigeria Christains must not vote for a Northern Muslim.

For this thing that you have said, IT SHALL BE WELL WITH YOU. cool
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy by just4fun(m): 2:18pm On May 15, 2022
QuotaSystem:

You don’t have to be a religious body to condemn ipob/esn killings and beheadings of innocent people.

Sharia also prescribes amputation for thieves, but when last did you hear of anyone’s hand chopped off in the North since Yerima 22 years ago?

Which law do ipob terrorists apply when they rape, kill, behead and roast innocent people? Biafran law?

Condemn the condemnable and pass.

It is because of idiots like you that we will never move forward. So because some bastards raped and kill their own, you now want to prove through ur sickling religion that you can do worse? Why not prove that you are better than them and besides, what happened in the east wasn't a religious case.

You are fools !!!!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy by nyiamfrank: 6:36pm On May 15, 2022
Deldrax29:

If it was your relative that was killed that way, is this how you would talk? angry angry
You Muslims are just die hard hypocrites and heartless people!
I am a full time Christian and Catholic by denomination.

I made that statement as a mockery to Islam that their sole spiritual head has betrayed then.

Barely 24 hours after I made that statement, did you see the demonstration in Sultan's palace?

Did you also see that Atiku deleted his tweet?

I know them pass you!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy by Deldrax29: 8:23pm On May 15, 2022
nyiamfrank:
I am a full time Christian and Catholic by denomination.

I made that statement as a mockery to Islam that their sole spiritual head has betrayed then.

Barely 24 hours after I made that statement, did you see the demonstration in Sultan's palace?

Did you also see that Atiku deleted his tweet?

I know them pass you!

Oh, my bad
Re: Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy by Dynmyt: 5:02pm On May 16, 2022
The north is better off ruling themselves. They have shown this time and time over. Why are we the southerners crying more. She was a northern christian what are her people saying about it? When there is violence in the north we the south cry harder than the christian northerners living there. Her parents clearly said they do not have anything to say on the matter, they do not want any government compensations, and do not have anything to say about her killers other than to hand over to God. Northern Christians fear too much, even in the face of confrontation they hide in their shell. But i dont really blame them. They live in the midat of wolves. Moral-don't think you have an opinion, her family or tribe people clearly can not exert anything, they prefer her justice handled by God, so who are we to shout arrest upandan? Why are we crying more than the bereaved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment / Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) / Arthur Agwuncha Nwankwo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.