Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! (4774 Views)

Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Nobody: 8:13am On May 13, 2022
It all started with a harmless 'hi' nd I'm about to begin forever wif you.

SO This morning, my ride or die, made my finger heavier by giving me the most amazing shocker suprise kiss .

It's the easiest YES Av said this year with my full chest. Moma and papa, Tasha has a wedding to plan oo.

so I'm 18, the people wey born me ain't complaining.

I'M OFF THE MARKET OOO ALL MY TOASTERS.

It's ganna be lit tonite. Osheyy!!! Congrats brownygold002, natasha Grace Lotanna soon to be be MRS Alexandar Natasha

5 Likes

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by virginprincess(f): 8:17am On May 13, 2022
Wow, congratulations.
Op are you a white lady?

3 Likes

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:18am On May 13, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS to you and boo........
We are so happy for you.

That's a very beautiful ring �

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Nobody: 8:19am On May 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Wow, congratulations.
Op are you a white lady?
thank u beauty. I'm From a mixed race.

1 Like

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by virginprincess(f): 8:21am On May 13, 2022
Brownygold002:
thank beauty. I'm From a mixed race.
Really! That nice, is the guy a Nigerian?
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Nobody: 8:22am On May 13, 2022
post=112783147:
CONGRATULATIONS to you and boo........
We are so happy for you.

That's a very beautiful ring �
Awww... Thank's dear. kiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Nobody: 8:23am On May 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Yes oo.
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Kriss216: 8:23am On May 13, 2022
virginprincess:
What's the meaning of this senseless question now? You never believed your gender will embrace their portion of Nigerian men are scum

Don't allow them to be deceiving you. Get your own scum today and enjoy life. A word is enough for a fool.

22 Likes

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by virginprincess(f): 8:27am On May 13, 2022
Brownygold002:
Yes oo.
Congratulations, but wait, did you just say you are 18yrs?
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by virginprincess(f): 8:28am On May 13, 2022
Kriss216:
Hope you won't come here to spill trash.
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by virginprincess(f): 8:30am On May 13, 2022
Kriss216:

What's the meaning of this senseless question now? You never believed your gender will embrace their portion of Nigerian men are scum

Don't allow them to be deceiving you. Get your own scum today and enjoy life. A word is enough for a fool.
you are the fool, I was just asking since she's from a mixed race,do I know if she resides in nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Nobody: 8:30am On May 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Congratulations, but wait, did you just say you are 18yrs?
Are you shocked? Yes! Most of my classmates are married buh m in d uni. We planning our wedding towards when I'm 19. kiss

1 Like

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Medianna(f): 8:30am On May 13, 2022
Congrats.
The hand looks like albino though. Nice hand

5 Likes

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Kriss216: 8:31am On May 13, 2022
virginprincess:
you are the fool, I was just asking since she's from a mixed race,do I know if she resides in nigeria.
Imbe, she has left you behind. Hustle for yours.

3 Likes

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Nobody: 8:32am On May 13, 2022
Kriss216:

It's not worth it naw. grin
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by virginprincess(f): 8:35am On May 13, 2022
Brownygold002:
Are you shocked? Yes! Most of my classmates are married buh m in d uni. We planning our wedding towards when I'm 19. kiss
Wow! I also love early marriage but to me anything below 21 kind of too early, anyway it your choice, congratulations once again, I happy for you smiley smiley smiley.

3 Likes

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by virginprincess(f): 8:36am On May 13, 2022
Kriss216:

See who's calling one albino undecided
cheesy cheesy, Honestly you love trouble.
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by virginprincess(f): 8:37am On May 13, 2022
Kriss216:

Imbe, she has left you behind. Hustle for yours.
Get the fv.ck of my mention.

5 Likes

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Medianna(f): 8:37am On May 13, 2022
Kriss216:

See who's calling one albino undecided

When did calling Albino become an offense?
I hope everything is OK with your thinking faculty sha.

You know you bringing my pix here without my permission is an offense yea?

6 Likes

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Boogyman557: 8:38am On May 13, 2022
Holly Gram cool CONGRATS to u MAN!

On dat wedding or traditional day..

Make u make sure sey u drop LOCATION and arrange better WEED and HOT Gin for niggaz like us wey go JAZZ in..

once again, CONGRATS MAN

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Sweetvie: 8:39am On May 13, 2022
Congrats
You have a lovely hand cheesy... Yeah,the ring is beautiful wink cheesy
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Kriss216: 8:40am On May 13, 2022
Medianna:

I hope OK with your thinking faculty sha.

Carry your synthetic wig commot from my mention, abeg!

4 Likes

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Medianna(f): 8:42am On May 13, 2022
Kriss216:

Carry your synthetic wig commot from my mention, abeg!

For the last time delete me piz
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Kriss216: 8:48am On May 13, 2022
Medianna:

For the last time delete me piz
Delete you where ?

1 Like

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by NLPoliceWoman: 9:02am On May 13, 2022
Medianna:

I hope everything is OK with your thinking faculty sha.

You know you bringing my pix here without my permission is an offense yea?

Quote the moderators.
What the kid did is against Rule 10 of the forum.
10. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.
He keeps breaking the rules of this forum.

Press the report button and type 10 in the box.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Medianna(f): 9:16am On May 13, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Quote the moderators.
What the kid did is against Rule 10 of the forum.
10. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.
He keeps breaking the rules of this forum.

Press the report button and type 10 in the box.
Thanks alot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Gofwane(m): 9:23am On May 13, 2022
Vawulent people full this Nairaland aswear. A banny made a post on her engagement and vawulence ti take over grin

14 Likes

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Nobody: 9:42am On May 13, 2022
Sweetvie:
Congrats
You have a lovely hand cheesy... Yeah,the ring is beautiful wink cheesy
Thank u sweetie kiss

1 Like

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by Nobody: 9:46am On May 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool CONGRATS to u MAN!

On dat wedding or traditional day..

Make u make sure sey u drop LOCATION and arrange better WEED and HOT Gin for niggaz like us wey go JAZZ in..

once again, CONGRATS MAN

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Na sure thing Bogyman557, Even if i no invite any nairalander, I Must invite you. grin

2 Likes

Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by NLPoliceWoman: 9:53am On May 13, 2022
Medianna:

Thanks alot
You are always welcome.
I can see your picture has been removed now.
Reporting the members that break the rules on Nairaland is the best way to go.
No need replying them or having a conversation with them at all.
Have a nice day.
Re: And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! by christianjoy(m): 10:07am On May 13, 2022
Fake people everywhere

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If I Were Ur Bae Will U Cheat On Me(pics) / Hungry After Sex / Age 24 I'm A Virgin, Are They Still Virgins My Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.