Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:06 AM

N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos (24633 Views)

Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) / Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For / Why Someone With N200k Phones Was Denied A Job He Qualified For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Agwotulumbe(f): 2:05pm On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:
The question is do you have a place to stay in Lagos Island and it's environs
good question
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by RedEnergy: 2:06pm On May 16, 2022
Lagos job!
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Ohibenemma(m): 2:06pm On May 16, 2022
Hmmm, hmmm, and I repeat, hmmm. Your lifestyle plays a part. Some people, for their love for the noisiness and general irritability of the Lagos atmosphere, prefer to live like rodents packed in a single room or even under the bridge if that's what it would take to survive on 40k jobs. Others, for their love for decency of living and comfort, would run to Ife, if that was what it would take to achieve such lifestyle.

Now, ask yourself: what kinda lifestyle is yours?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Adeyinka123: 2:07pm On May 16, 2022
200k job in VI
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by TheSociopath(m): 2:07pm On May 16, 2022
Idrismusty97:
You don't know Lagos and where this VI is. He can't even get a decent apartment with 3 months of the salary (600k), maybe one room in the island for 700k that's turns to swimming pool during the raining season or he goes to the mainland and rent for at least 300-400k. Transmuting 3rd mainland bridge with terrible traffic everyday, wakeup 4am and get back home 10pm only to repeat the same thing the next day. Not to talk of food, he dare not buy food in VI, one plate may go for 2-5k. How much remain for the salary? When he could just have peace of mind in Ibadan, 1 month salary is enough for a decent accomodation with less cost of living.

But will he grow in that Ibadan? He will eventually move to Lagos nooni. It's better to move now and acclimatise

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Morenikeji090(m): 2:07pm On May 16, 2022
Jumper... Why u people that are not Yoruba took Lagos like American or London like this... Ibadan is well okay for that 100k job...
Johnchrix:
Lagos is better, you will have the sphere to explore a wide range of core possible carrier path in future. Anything u want to do don't think backwards of the outcome. Most importantly if u have an accommodation in close proximity to your work go for Vi job. Good luck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Morenikeji090(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2022
Because some of you who are not yoruba took Lagos like American or London lolz... Nothing future shits.. Ibadan is dope.. still south west lol
dawnomike:
Economically, 100k job in ibadan is better... But for future opportunities, you may consider Lagos if you are a fan of lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Starz825(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2022
Guy
If it's possible for me to move my 100k+ job to Ibadan.. omooo
I go happy...
I spend 2k every single day on food and trfare..
Guy...
To leave this country it's so simple...
Just have a steady income of over 80k and a steady saving of 60k every month...,(but you can only achieve this in States where you spend less on food and tfare..states like Oyo, osun kwara..and so on)
Omoo .in 5 years you go leave this country ...

See now, 60k for your savings account for 5 years....that's over 3.5m...even your parent/ helper go dey impress to one rally round 1m for you join...
At least with 4m+ you go still land for UK....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by RedEnergy: 2:09pm On May 16, 2022
Idrismusty97:
[s]You don't know Lagos and where this VI is. He can't even get a decent apartment with 3 months of the salary (600k), maybe one room in the island for 700k that's turns to swimming pool during the raining season or he goes to the mainland and rent for at least 300-400k. Transmuting 3rd mainland bridge with terrible traffic everyday, wakeup 4am and get back home 10pm only to repeat the same thing the next day. Not to talk of food, he dare not buy food in VI, one plate may go for 2-5k. How much remain for the salary? When he could just have peace of mind in Ibadan, 1 month salary is enough for a decent accomodation with less cost of living.[/s]
Flagrant exaggerations undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by VlamesIffect(f): 2:10pm On May 16, 2022
Lag is fun when you earn well if not my brother run to ib. In short get as far away as fast as u can from here. I be lasgidi boy turn man...from broke to hammer for here so i dun see both sides of life.....but if you be hustler then come here...if you want peace of mind....RUN O

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Morenikeji090(m): 2:10pm On May 16, 2022
Lagos be like London and america for your people that's why lol... Ibadan is dope and he will enjoy his money and all..
gonkin:
Na lagos. Cuz u can get more connected. Ibadan is too dry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by ibrutex(m): 2:10pm On May 16, 2022
See as them they hype Lagos like say na another Lagos wey I know.....

Guy listen if you are still single and you get better energy to suffer stay lagos Ok!

200k for Lagos wey go dey behave like 80k ,guy
I will advice take IB job , Lagos stress no be here oo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by verygudbadguy(m): 2:11pm On May 16, 2022
Do not base your judgement on all of these messages you have seen here. Lagos is tough but with the Grace of God, you will excel where others are lamenting.

Pray for Grace. Na still same Lagos some people make am. Started from one room, moved to 2 bedroom and then 4 bedroom. Grace.

Pray for Grace my Gee. Focus on this message and not the bragado that it looks like.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by lomprico(m): 2:11pm On May 16, 2022
Idrismusty97:
You don't know Lagos and where this VI is. He can't even get a decent apartment with 3 months of the salary (600k), maybe one room in the island for 700k that's turns to swimming pool during the raining season or he goes to the mainland and rent for at least 300-400k. Transmuting 3rd mainland bridge with terrible traffic everyday, wakeup 4am and get back home 10pm only to repeat the same thing the next day. Not to talk of food, he dare not buy food in VI, one plate may go for 2-5k. How much remain for the salary? When he could just have peace of mind in Ibadan, 1 month salary is enough for a decent accomodation with less cost of living.

People whey dey live for mainland and work for island for less that salary plenty and Dem never die.

7 Likes

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 16, 2022
If na die dey hungry you go lagos

6 Likes

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:11pm On May 16, 2022
Sified:

Lagos that I'm sad I'm not residing there due to all the job openings I've been seeingundecided

Go and take a job there and see naa.

I said a solid "NO!!" to a job offer when they said I would be working in their office in VI.

To commute there from mainland and take lunch at break time, ₦90k is gone in a month (₦3000/day, and that is a very optimistic estimate).

Then calculate rent on the mainland, before you remember that you will eat when you get home and in weekends. That's just basic food and shelter o..

VI job is no joke.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Morenikeji090(m): 2:12pm On May 16, 2022
Bleep Lagos.. lol I rather choose 100k of Ibadan still we are all south west yolo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by vincentmoses921: 2:12pm On May 16, 2022
If you have an accommodation already in lagos you can get a place in the mainland probably around berger, Ogba, Agege, Yaba, or surulere.

Mind you a room self contain in these areas will cost you 500k full package.

If your job na 8-5 from these areas u can leave by 6am and still get to work before 8am.

Depending on where you are staying in the above mentioned areas if you close by 5pm u will get home max 8pm with all the devilish go slow.

As for feeding I can confidently assure that u can spend 600 naira daily on feeding.

For transportation I will advise you get brt card. Or I will recommend shuttlers cos they take people to VI Monday to Sunday.

The key thing is get where to stay first, very important.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Unrated900(m): 2:12pm On May 16, 2022
gonkin:
Na lagos. Cuz u can get more connected. Ibadan is too dry

Good places are in ibadan
Except you are just limited to iwo road under bridge.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Lucrativress(f): 2:14pm On May 16, 2022
23tayo:
100k job in ibadan or 200k job in lagos VI
Won tuntun de o
Go for the one in Sokoto

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by fredoooooo: 2:14pm On May 16, 2022
Idrismusty97:
My dear Lagos is just fine office and vibes, people are suffering and frustrated. It's just that most of the opportunities are there if not i will even take a 100k job in Borno than remain here.
Please do that and leave our Lagos for us grin cheesy
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by phemmyfour: 2:14pm On May 16, 2022
23tayo:
Stay in Lagos, opportunity/connections abound here

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by DomoSabs(m): 2:15pm On May 16, 2022
Baba, take Ibadan 100k Job or Lagos and give me link to anyone wey you no choose, thanks.

1 Like

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by chloride6: 2:16pm On May 16, 2022
200k in Lagos can become 1m

100k in Ibadan go struggle to be 200k..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by qtguru(m): 2:16pm On May 16, 2022
Ibadan, that 200k in Lagos is 70k at most

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 2:16pm On May 16, 2022
23tayo:
Bro, that amount is too little to live a comfortable life in lagos and mainland for that matter. You will have a frustrated life and used up. except you’re planning to add something else to your work or you have a sponsor living on the island who is ready to accommodate you for free.!
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:17pm On May 16, 2022
DomoSabs:
Baba, take Ibadan 100k Job or Lagos and give me link to anyone wey you no choose, thanks.

Na de same work una dey do?

1 Like

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by ppogba: 2:17pm On May 16, 2022
Choose neither of them and stay on Nairaland for fun and happiness.

3 Likes

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by BigDawsNet: 2:18pm On May 16, 2022
Career connections advance! Pick Lagos... if you know your job well... another company will extract you for a bigger pay

Managing your expenses... pick IB
Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by verybadmouth(m): 2:19pm On May 16, 2022
Viruses:
Take the one in VI because of prospects. Within a few years you can get another one of 3, 4 or even 500k; not sure if that would be the case in Ibadan. But if the one in Ibadan is a structured company like bank where career growth is certain, so need to come face the lagos stress, just take that.

Note: you don't have to stay in VI, you can stay in another locality where accommodation is quite affordable like Ikorodu or Ajah axis.
Oga keep kwayet. Naso job easy to get

1 Like

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by icankel: 2:19pm On May 16, 2022
Were una de see this job, abeg make una link me na

3 Likes

Re: N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos by RedEnergy: 2:20pm On May 16, 2022
Excluding agricultural produce, probably 90% of all commodity items being sold in Ibadan come from Lagos / Ogun State, whether containerized or otherwise.

So, except for maybe foodstuff, costs of items in Oyo are not particularly cheaper than Lagos, and even more expensive with some goods because traders factor in the logistics costs of getting their goods to places like Ibadan from Ogun or Lagos.

Accomodation? Well, same as everywhere, there are cheap areas, moderate and expensive areas, whether in Lagos or Ibadan, so it depends on your choice.

Only aspect I think Oyo edges over Lagos is lesser intrastate traffic and cheaper food or plentier for same price.

100K in Ibadan Vs 200K in VI is a no-brainer for any intelligent person. 200K in this present economy is better than 100k anywhere in Nigeria, don't let anyone exaggerate rubbish for you.

Take the N200k VI job. If you are the frugal + disciplined type, you can take a cheap 200k per annum single apartment on the mainland, limit your monthly expenses to 50k max per month wake up 4:30am Mon - Fri, stay till 10pm before heading home (off peak traffic time) and repeat the cycle for 1 year and you will join the millionaires club after 1 year.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help Am About To Leave My 100,000 Paying Job To Start A Bakery Business / Mistake On His WAEC Certificate Poses A Challenge To Him In The Labour Market / Are There Jobs In Uk ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.