Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) (54503 Views)

Breaking! New Armed Ground Sea Monster Volunteer Force Emerge In South East- Vid / Biafra And Oduduwa Launch Joint Volunteer Force To End Militarization In Southea / BREAKING!!! IPOB, Oduduwa Launch Joint Volunteer Force, Demand End to Militarisa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Igbojew: 12:40am On May 14, 2022
Lothaire:
Why are Igbo people doing their Biafra nonsense in Rivers State? Why can't they do it in Abia, Imo, Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi where they belong why are they dragging Rivers people into their nonsense.
But I thought your people from Rivers said that your god Wike have crushed IPOB so why are you dragging Igbos into this your senseless talk.Una never see chumchin...I am that Igbojew
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Igbojew: 12:43am On May 14, 2022
Kinematics:

They need Rivers so bad to survive. They know that without Rivers they are as useless as poo
Yes Igbos need Rivers because they constitute the largest ethnic group in Rivers and also they don't leave their people behind or their territories....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Igbojew: 12:50am On May 14, 2022
Benitoh:
They killed Deborah and roasted her like a chicken and dared the Southerners and Christians to do their worst.

The death of Deborah has a very big wound and hole in my humanity and a new perception about muslims....
Oga you and your coward Northern Christians should carry your cross alone and don't join South in you people's trouble in the North cos am sure you are one of those that have been criticising and condemning Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB/ESN for trying to liberate you Northern Christians and Southerners from impeding Jihad war in Nigeria.....I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Lightorder: 1:28am On May 14, 2022
nijanigga:

Igbos
be there shouting ipob upandan. Remember, one who stands for nothing, falls for everything and you are one. Them don leave you o
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by zoghys: 3:02am On May 14, 2022
Utanisco:
God punish all the Hausa,
Punish all the Fulani's
Punish all the northerners

Punish anything that wears that their nonsense sutan and evil cap like asokoro

Punish their God and Allah or whatsoever that promotes killings

Punish their religion
Punish Islam
Punish all the Muslims
Punish the unborn Muslim
God punish all of you

Adiok inor mbufo

God bless Nigeria

Justice for DEBORAH samuel

You a disturbed delinquent, and so am not surprise about your unguided tantrum. #justicefordeborah
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Utanisco(m): 3:39am On May 14, 2022
zoghys:

You a disturbed delinquent, and so am not surprise about your unguided tantrum. #justicefordeborah
God punish u with ya demonic religion
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Empiree: 3:46am On May 14, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
Prophet Muhammed was a cursed child rapist! An idiotic foolish fake prophet. I dey my house.
Why was this underreported I'm February when Christian Association Of Nigeria hired thugs to kill Muslim and destroyed properties?. I didn't see you complain then... What happened?

Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 5:54am On May 14, 2022
Onokwu001:
Go to sokoto and say this

FVCK OFF!!!

MPAMA!
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 5:56am On May 14, 2022
Empiree:
Why was this underreported I'm February when Christian Association Of Nigeria hired thugs to kill Muslim and destroyed properties?. I didn't see you complain then... What happened?

FVCK OFF!!!

I DON'T DEBATE WITH HEAD SLAMMING NONENTITIES.
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by HRMK: 6:27am On May 14, 2022
THESE ARE ALL CULT GROUPS THAT MUST BE CRUSHED BY GOVERMENT!THEIR ACTIVITIES WONT BE DFFT FROM THAT OF IPOB,ESN AND UGM!!
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Nurabs24(m): 6:32am On May 14, 2022
Utanisco:
Punish all the Fulani's

Punish their religion
Punish Islam
Punish all the Muslims
Punish the unborn Muslim
God punish all of you

Adiok inor mbufo

God bless Nigeria

God punish u as well werey
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Kinematics: 6:46am On May 14, 2022
Igbojew:
Yes Igbos need Rivers because they constitute the largest ethnic group in Rivers and also they don't leave their people behind or their territories....I am that Igbojew

Good you agree that these are your mkpurumiri blodas forming Rivers...

Wike pounding never do una..
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Chatflick(m): 7:59am On May 14, 2022
carl90:
New militant group ,right?
The Nigeria military is ready for them.
Which Military? You must be a clown. Anyways I'll love to watch this movie but I'm certain the military will fail woefully.
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by fk001(m): 9:00am On May 14, 2022
Utanisco:
God punish your mama who b Islam

I thank Jesus Christ for ma state

No room for idiotic islam

Lol rant all you want while they keep roasting you like burnt offering cheesy
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Benprass(m): 9:06am On May 14, 2022
Utanisco:
Punish all the Fulani's

Punish their religion
Punish Islam
Punish all the Muslims
Punish the unborn Muslim
God punish all of you

Adiok inor mbufo

You did not add Mohammed God punish Mohammed
God bless Nigeria

Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 9:21am On May 14, 2022
pacespot:
I don't know why I like groups like this coming up in the southern parts of Nigeria. People need to wake up in this country. Yorùbá need to form their own groups, if not they will wake up one day and there will be no South West anymore with the way jihadists are warming up in the North.

I pity them. Read about Bosnia and understand more about what happens to those without foresight. The Serbs believed there was no cause for alarm while other ethnic Bosnians were stockpiling arms, when the war eventually started, the Serbs were massacred and almost wiped out.

For every action, there is always an equal and opposite reaction to it. What is happening in the Christian strongholds of Nigeria i.e. SE and SS is a countermeasure to the violent upheavals and territorial expansions from the Muslim areas i.e. NW and NE. However, the SW is either too divided, naive or afraid and same is applicable to NC.

The fulani herdsmen killings is a decoy which in the real sense is actually their infantry moving down South through MB. Camps of Boko Haram have been established in many areas of MB including outskirts of Abuja and there could be some of the camps in Oyo already. In many parts of Lagos and some other areas of SW, the number of fanatical extremists from the North are now almost at par with the indigenes and these people are gradually subjugating them psychologically with threats of violence. If you're in Lagos, you should know this already. Now their sights are set on the rest of South.

Post 2023 elections could be when things would escalate if care is not taken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by zoghys: 9:39am On May 14, 2022
Utanisco:

God punish u with ya demonic religion

First, am a christian and a proud one has that, but then can relate with hat the Quran states about religion intolerance. Just because some uninformed lunatic takes law into their hand doesn't means Islam permit that. And as for God punishing me, you have to check your life update, to know who and who is been punished. Anofia.
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Juspe: 11:01am On May 14, 2022
Igbos and other southerners should be very careful and wise, is this not an indirect or direct way to islamize the south. Who are these people? Where are they coming from? The south east, south south and the rest should not take things for granted. I come in peace
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by shogsman(m): 11:31am On May 14, 2022
Utanisco:
Punish all the Fulani's

Punish their religion
Punish Islam
Punish all the Muslims
Punish the unborn Muslim
God punish all of you

Adiok inor mbufo

God bless Nigeria

Amen
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Kinematics: 11:38am On May 14, 2022
Igbojew:
But I thought your people from Rivers said that your god Wike have crushed IPOB so why are you dragging Igbos into this your senseless talk.Una never see chumchin...I am that Igbojew

Did they tell you they are from Rivers?

Ipig miscreant like you open this thread and brought in Rivers for comment.
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Seredebe: 12:01pm On May 14, 2022
[quote author=nobleagu post=112810989][/quote]

That guy is a scammer. His name is Anthony m okeke
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by peacemara54(m): 1:37pm On May 14, 2022
The consequences of justice perverted. Government breed monsters when they fail to attend to people's plight but rather prefer to use force through the military.
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Haines: 2:33pm On May 14, 2022
Utanisco:
Punish all the Fulani's

Punish their religion
Punish Islam
Punish all the Muslims
Punish the unborn Muslim
God punish all of you

Adiok inor mbufo

God bless Nigeria

Calm you yourself God is not a man
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Achilles881: 3:59pm On May 14, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:

FVCK OFF!!!

MPAMA!

Maybe because the Muslim school boy's death is so important to CAN that they had to hire tugs to kill him or he must be a new coming prophet Nonsense
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by nattyGENT: 5:09pm On May 14, 2022
Anything good for the south south to take it's pride of place is welcome. Enough of the northern craze
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by ogyunging(m): 5:15pm On May 14, 2022
SisterFire:
...Yoruba denying APC ,see ur life
Hallo SisterFire. I get question for you. Here or on your thread. Choose.
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by almakiyyun(m): 6:08pm On May 14, 2022
Utanisco:
God punish u and ya generational Islam

God punish your suck damn Muhammed saw
Punish him mama where born am join

This is your ticket to hellfire. Human eater
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by almakiyyun(m): 6:09pm On May 14, 2022
Utanisco:
God punish u and ya generational Islam

God punish your suck damn Muhammed saw
Punish him mama where born am join

This is your ticket to hellfire. Human eater . Ekwensu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning / Geoffrey Onyeama And Lawyer's Whatsapp Conversation Intercepted At The UN / Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.