Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) (54447 Views)

Breaking! New Armed Ground Sea Monster Volunteer Force Emerge In South East- Vid / Biafra And Oduduwa Launch Joint Volunteer Force To End Militarization In Southea / BREAKING!!! IPOB, Oduduwa Launch Joint Volunteer Force, Demand End to Militarisa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by SisterFire(f): 7:44pm On May 14, 2022
ogyunging:
Hallo SisterFire. I get question for you. Here or on your thread. Choose.
...my thread darling
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Omoslim26: 10:02pm On May 14, 2022
Igbojew:
So you have shown yourself here after you deceived those that cares to listen that IPOB/ESN are toothless dog in the whole South East Am waiting to read your another cock and bull stories again.If you are indeed Igbo which I doubted you are am sure you are happy what is happening in the North especially in regard to the burning of Deborah by Muslim fanatics and that is the same faith you and your fellow Igbo efulefus and sabotours if indeed you are an Igbo want for Igbos....I am that Igbojew

Christ my Lord and savior grin grin
How can someone say so much but end up saying nothing at all grin grin
My take on ipob being a proscribed occutic group and their militant esn can't change.
And I stand with the good people of Igboland to reject a destructive agenda.
The only saboteurs we have in Igboland are those brainwashed efulefus doing their fruitless destructive scam ipob struggle that keeps bringing problems into Igboland �.
Just imagine the kind of incoherent gibberish you wrote into my mention.
And you want me to believe you are not a mad man ��
I am sure a brainwashed fòol like you is happy with what is going on in the north where extremist carry out their dastardly act all in the name of fighting for something.
Everything possible to ensure that such a thing doesn't happen in Igboland will continue to be done.
To all those bastards that goes about threaning, cursing and attacking others who do not support their nonsensical fruitless scam ipob struggle, tagging them saboteurs like though any Igboman is bound by anything to stand with their destructive oppressive scam struggle,death and destruction will hit you hard before you become a big problem to the beautiful blessed Igboland.
Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Mutigadara1: 3:40pm On May 22, 2022
Please go and read Leviticus 24 10-16
Utanisco:
God punish all the Hausa,
Punish all the Fulani's
Punish all the northerners

Punish anything that wears that their nonsense sutan and evil cap like asokoro

Punish their God and Allah or whatsoever that promotes killings

Punish their religion
Punish Islam
Punish all the Muslims
Punish the unborn Muslim
God punish all of you

Adiok inor mbufo

God bless Nigeria

Justice for DEBORAH samuel

Re: The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) by Johnnyboy6757(m): 10:26am On May 30, 2022
Utanisco:
God punish all the Hausa,
Punish all the Fulani's
Punish all the northerners

Punish anything that wears that their nonsense sutan and evil cap like asokoro

Punish their God and Allah or whatsoever that promotes killings

Punish their religion
Punish Islam
Punish all the Muslims
Punish the unborn Muslim
God punish all of you

Adiok inor mbufo

God bless Nigeria

Justice for DEBORAH samuel

hmmm this is extreme. Ur hate for this pple no get boundary

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! / Amokachi, Peter Rufai, Ikpeba, Aghahowa, Adepoju, Babayaro For Tinubu Campaign / Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.