Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,832 members, 7,798,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed (62296 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Muslims Condemning Act Are Unbelievers — Nigerian Policeman / Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder / Maqari: You Are Going To ‘Paradise’ Direct If Kidnappers, Bandits Kill You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by luluman: 10:37pm On May 13, 2022
helinues:
If they have been speaking up like this in the past, may be we would have forgotten about such barbaric act in Nigeria.

Nice one from the Imam
Is it Anus or Anues they call you? You must be a terrorist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:40pm On May 13, 2022
Impregnablefolk:
Hu tell dat cow say Christians no get red lines wey Muslims no suppose cross. Tell dat ram say " nobody get monopoly of vawulence". Innuendos!
If you get the redline the Muslims will not cross it, they will mind their business.

Why not you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by kingRagnarr: 10:42pm On May 13, 2022
I don’t understand u people at all... u guys are burning people alive for stealing #50 naira or less but no one is judging you but u are here judging people on things u dont knw... we are humans nd we knw there are things that we should never do for instance i cant go to a dominant Christian community nd start insulting Jesus Christ i knw what ever happen to me is my fault... we knw there are things we don’t understand bout others be it their religion or tribe but we have to respect them regardless.... bring the insults i dont care!!!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by chatinent: 10:43pm On May 13, 2022
Buhari hasn't said anything yet
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Deloo: 10:43pm On May 13, 2022
North and Killings are like 5 & 6.
No wonder their lands run on bloods.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Kuginzi: 10:43pm On May 13, 2022
I totally condemned the killing. They could have reported her to the appropriate authority. But my question is; 'Do they (Christians) find any joy in insulting Prophet Muhammad(SAW)'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Ndubest123(m): 10:43pm On May 13, 2022
Endtime Iman
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by kingRagnarr: 10:43pm On May 13, 2022
P1PrinceKT:

If you get the redline the Muslims will not cross it, they will mind their business.

Why not you?
because they have no respect for us nd they play victims when we take matters into our own hands

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:44pm On May 13, 2022
Sweetplum:

This is the case. The girl never insulted Muhammad. It's a case of false accusation.
Dear Imam of Abuja Mosque, you or anyone that shield justice ll be prosecuted.
Jungle Justice is bad.
The interpreter of the voice note puts it wrongly, but she DID.

Untill you heard the voice.

Lest stop all this simultaneously.
But if the blashphemous can not stop, I don't expect the killers to stop.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Enumerator(m): 10:44pm On May 13, 2022
I tell you

Na eye service dem dey do Online
Esseite:
The untold truth is that majority of the North support the killing...
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Channeltracy(m): 10:44pm On May 13, 2022
Omo ��
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Ebelefrancis123: 10:44pm On May 13, 2022
It reminds me of a Nigerian musician who sang a song saying "You (Almighty God) fought for me, while some fight for their gods. A living God fight and defend his people in all situations. How can a human being fight and defend it gods? Haba, how can a Muslim now tell me that Islam is a religion of peace for me to believe, when an Imam and also a professor clearly stated that, they have "Red lines" in Islam! But they can call Jesus names and that's not blasphemy abi? For me,I will rather become an idols worshiper which even encourage peace than so called Islamic religion which permits one to kill and will not be regarded as a sin.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Dhayveed002(m): 10:45pm On May 13, 2022
studentofTruth:

If your God is so weak that you need to win souls for him nko? what do we say of him?

Broda you are fool

Will win souls for Christ because we don't want souls to perish in hell

We no attached violence to Christianity, as I no fit force you to come to Christ.

unlike una wey dey kill for religion

The thing be say if na Christians do this thing to any Muslim now we for dey national curfew by now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by stanisbaratheon: 10:46pm On May 13, 2022
Religion of red line. Una Weh don o
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by emmnprince(m): 10:46pm On May 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
I can't rationalize the ideal or concept of people enacting justice for one dead prophet or unseen god. Very pathetic & unreasonable.

But you can't even kill for your living Dad when he's insulted but you can kill for one ancient dead man, or is your Dad not a respected figure in your family?

My brother, the matter ehn, e tire me. E tire me no be small for all these religious nonsense going on! Which one is redline again! Chai! Religion of . . .
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:46pm On May 13, 2022
kingPhidel:
We have red line too. If we go by that then war will break out. Beside I don’t believe in one Nigeria anymore because there was nothing like one Nigeria from the beginning. We were tricked to be amalgamated not that we agree to live together. Nigeria should be divided religious wise before someone thinks Nigeria should be govern by his religion.

Muslims will not cross your redline I'm sure about that.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by imbless: 10:46pm On May 13, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:
It very surprising when people refer to the stupid girl as innocent. Hurting the feelings of millions of people, yet she is innocent or may be some people don't know the meaning of innocent. She committed a crime punishable by death and she deserve what she got
You and Mohammed are id1ots, Mohammed is a son of a bitch and a bastard, that was born by an olosho mistakenly.
If u cannot deal with this fact, go and kill yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Kuginzi: 10:47pm On May 13, 2022
Dhayveed002:

Broda you are fool

We no attached violence to Christianity, as I no fit force you to come to Christ.

The thing be say if na Christians do this thing to any Muslim now we for dey national curfew by now
By insulting Prophet Muhammad (SAW), you're attaching violence to Christianity
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by stanisbaratheon: 10:47pm On May 13, 2022
Dhayveed002:

Broda you are fool

You should've ask that mumu if they don't like winning souls for their allah.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by ceejay80s(m): 10:48pm On May 13, 2022
I think it's high time we start killing them too, it's what my Bible says, teeth for teeth, and let's see how it goes

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by miketayo(m): 10:48pm On May 13, 2022
He is being honest atleast. He just painted all Muslims as terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by ceejay80s(m): 10:48pm On May 13, 2022
Kuginzi:

By insulting Prophet Muhammad (SAW), you're attaching violence to Christianity
to hell with Mohamed, he is not my god but a long dead human

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Unrated900(m): 10:48pm On May 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
I can't rationalize the ideal or concept of people enacting justice for one dead prophet or unseen god. Very pathetic & unreasonable.

But you can't even kill for your living Dad when he's insulted but you can kill for one ancient dead man, or is your Dad not a respected figure in your family?

Their god is an ancient statue
Religion of pieces
And shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:49pm On May 13, 2022
GoodIsGod:
To all Muslims who say Islam doesn't support what happened to Deborah. Can you hear what your Imam says. Or must he repeat himself?

You all need Christ in your lives.

The Muslims who said so were right.

But the killers are aggressive, taken law on to their hand, for this we have stop it simultaneously from both the blashphemous and the jungle Justice.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Galadimabawa: 10:50pm On May 13, 2022
I tell you my son, these are the real Muslim. the one who comes out and admit their innermost thoughts (so that you can easily identify them and be careful). not those hypocrisy one that pretended be against it but deep inside them are appreciating and supporting, (so that you will not follow them as friends, because if you follow them to their damn it will be too late for you).
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by francisobiabo(m): 10:50pm On May 13, 2022
In a sane clime, I'd thought there is such thing as the LAW regulating conducts.... Baba, u are beast of a human...
kingRagnarr:
because they have no respect for us nd they play victims when we take matters into our own hands
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Kuginzi: 10:50pm On May 13, 2022
stanisbaratheon:

You should've ask that mumu if they don't like winning souls for their allah.
But why do Christians like insulting people naturally. Don't your so called Bible condemn insult?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by KanwuliaExtra: 10:52pm On May 13, 2022
So those miscreants could read the Koran?
Just like the fake Christians we see all over the world. . . . .chopping off poosies for ritual.

I nor blame dem atol atol. . . . na religion I blame.
Where every ZOMBIE will claim to belong.
Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by UtuokeAlcoholic: 10:52pm On May 13, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Whick Crime did she Commit,
Can I tell us wat de gal said in de Whatsapp group??
Hop say u went 2 Skul, read out her statement in Whatsapp group nd tell me hw it relates to Muhammad??
You don't understand Hausa you only read the translation which was not even complete. And the translation you read is the reply she made when she was threatened to retract her comment and apologize. But she defiantly refused saying that nothing will happen to her.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by ebenezer8(m): 10:52pm On May 13, 2022
Highways:
Haha... The fact that Muslims call Jesus an ordinary prophet is a blasphemy to the Christians but you will never see a Muslim killed... We live in a country with Islamic extremists and at this point I think fighting for a Yoruba nation or Biafra is absolutely in order....

They always reward the killers.... From Sanusi to ISA Pantami.... Very soon they will reward that almajiri holding a matchbox....

It is finish...

Shame on Atiku
[/b][quote author=Highways post=112806358

But wait!!! If everyone behave like this tell me if there'll b peace, the fact is every1 have the redline too, but we should'nt let violent take over our sanity. But this Nigeria a country where criminars are ruling us and we cant do shit about it, by this time the so call imam will by now b known as formal imam of any mosque sef.
Re: Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed by Kuginzi: 10:52pm On May 13, 2022
ceejay80s:

to hell with Mohamed, he is not my god but a long dead human
I think you Christians like insult because your so called Bible preaches violence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) / Aboubakar Hima: Nigerien Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.