Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. (18696 Views)

Social Anxiety Disorder Or Social Phobia / Running From Situation - Can You Be Suffering From A Phobia? / How I Was Cured Of Asthma, Chronic Phobia, Anxiety And Several More Conditions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by qekng40(f): 2:39pm On May 13, 2022
A phobia is an uncontrollable, irrational, and lasting fear
of a particular thing, situation, activity, etc which can last for months or even years.

Some of the most common Phobias includes;
Acrophobia: Fear of heights.
Entomophobia: Fear of insects.
Ophidiophobia: Fear of snakes.
Cynophobia: Fear of dogs.
Astraphobia: Fear of storms.
Trypanophobia: Fear of needles.
Claustrophobia: Fear of being in constricted in confined spaces.
Aerophobia: Fear of flying.
Arachnophobia: Fear of spiders.
Driving phobia: Fear of driving a car.
Emetophobia: Fear of vomiting.
Erythrophobia: Fear of blushing.
Hypochondria: Fear of becoming ill.
Zoophobia: Fear of animals.

Personally I am suffering from Acrophobia(fear of heights)!

Please don't tell me to jump a gutter/drainage or pass a canal sad
When I'm on a Plane, I don't dare look down

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Choilila: 4:00pm On May 13, 2022
Main phobia is Anthropophobia fear of humans

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by qekng40(f): 4:45pm On May 13, 2022
Choilila:
Deep

Ucloaded01:

What's phobia for sight of blood?
Hemophobia

DropsMic:

Bathmophobia
Fear of stairs and slopes!
Damn, I have a fear for slopes though.

Jaymoney5000:

My strongest phobia is for poverty �
Aporophobia!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Islandlady(f): 8:08pm On May 13, 2022
Choilila:
Seconded I fear humans more than all the phobias combined..the fear of human is the beginning of wisdom

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by NwaNimo1(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2022
Nigeria....mainly the north!

[img]https:///media/5-08-2022/COcMLd.gif[/img]

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by gaby(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2022
I have a huge phobia for failure and going back to the days of struggling to make ends meet.

68 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2022
Taphophobia: The fear of being buried alive by mistake and waking up in a coffin underground.
Anthropophobia: The fear of people. Being afraid of people in all situations.
Aquaphobia: The fear of water. Being afraid of water or being near water.
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia: The fear of long words. Believe it or not, it’s real.
Gynophobia: The fear of women.
Thanatophobia: Fear of losing my mother, alas! I lost her last year, October 13th.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Divoc19(f): 9:49pm On May 13, 2022
Cluster
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by OneKinGuy(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2022
I have fear of the unknown.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2022
I have phobia for Poverty.

It's called Poverticphobia

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by NaijaGoBetter20: 9:49pm On May 13, 2022
Glossophobia and Aporophobia
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Houseofglam7(f): 9:49pm On May 13, 2022
Just one for gross amounts of inexplicable stupidity undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by JosephXavier: 9:49pm On May 13, 2022
Haa, me?

In afraaid of heights (acrophobia)

While I was younger, I don't go to balcony of storey building.

I was thinking that when I get close to the balcony, the rail will break and I will fall down and break my neck

Even now that I'm old, I still get so scared when I am in high rise buildings

Another thing I'm afraid of is stair lift, I'm always careful when stepping on it so that it won't snatch my leg away, although I don't have a problem when stepping out since that is easier

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Happiboispot(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2022
smiley We
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 13, 2022
1.POVERTYLOPHOBIA

2.HUMANPLEASINGPHOBIA

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by ShenTeh(m): 9:50pm On May 13, 2022
Heights with a touch of reptiles.

Even my enemies know, if them wan torture me for dream na to carry me go height come send snake join.

But God pass them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Kuriosmynd: 9:50pm On May 13, 2022
APCphobia

9 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Excelboi(m): 9:50pm On May 13, 2022
Tinubuphobia.... The fear of Tinubu embarassed

Acrophobia - Fear of heights

21 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by poshestmina(f): 9:50pm On May 13, 2022
Yes.
Extreme acrophobia: fear of heights(I'd rather cross twenty major roads than use any pedestrian bridge).

Thanatophobia: fear of losing a loved one.

Amaxophobia: fear of driving(not sure i'd ever drive a car , first attempt was a disaster embarassed embarassed)

Agoraphobia: Fear of crowds.I hate too much crowd and worst of all, being the centre of attention embarassed.

Thalassophobia: fear of seas, lakes , even small swimming pool sef scares me sad sad.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Rawtruth1: 9:50pm On May 13, 2022
Not phobia but real. I dread hell fire

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 13, 2022
I fear Peter Obi

4 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Emdebby2: 9:50pm On May 13, 2022
Fear of height and fear of snakes.
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Of69: 9:50pm On May 13, 2022
Snake
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Pvin: 9:50pm On May 13, 2022
Aporophobia (Phobia for poverty)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by abobote: 9:50pm On May 13, 2022
I have phobia for not getting rich. Once I think of poverty, I get sick immediately

7 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Teazerr4: 9:51pm On May 13, 2022
I’m claustrophobic

I have a friend that’s Amaxophobic

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by TheiaTalks: 9:51pm On May 13, 2022
qekng40:

Some of the most common Phobias includes;

Personally I am suffering from Acrophobia(fear of heights)!

Please don't tell me to jump a gutter/drainage or pass a canal sad
When I'm on a Plane, I don't dare look down

Arachnophobia cry

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Kingosytex(m): 9:51pm On May 13, 2022
Agoraphobia

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by iCauseTrouble: 9:51pm On May 13, 2022
I have phobia for bad health and poverty...... My daily prayer is that God should keep me above these 2 fears of mine

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) / All You Need To Know About Monkey Pox As Discussed Today By Doctors [video] / Men, How Often Do You Change Your Underwears?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.