Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. (18694 Views)

Social Anxiety Disorder Or Social Phobia / Running From Situation - Can You Be Suffering From A Phobia? / How I Was Cured Of Asthma, Chronic Phobia, Anxiety And Several More Conditions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Lizzydonnah(f): 10:09am On May 14, 2022
Telephonophobia
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by AngelicBeing: 10:20am On May 14, 2022
Pussyassniggar:
wow while my sis hates swallowing medicines but prefer injections grin
Hian, well, they say, one man's meat is another man's poison, l am super scared of injections, I am not sure of taking up to 10 injections in my entire lifetime, but give me a trailer load of tablets, l will swallow them cheerfully wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Pussyassniggar(f): 10:21am On May 14, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Hian, well, they say, one man's meat is another man's poison, l am super scared of injections, I am not sure of taking up to 10 injections in my entire lifetime, but give me a trailer load of tablets, l will swallow them cheerfully wink
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Efuaye(m): 10:24am On May 14, 2022
I used to have a phobia of pond water, height, and blood when growing up but now, as an adult, my only phobia is for dead bodies!
I just can't look at dead bodies!

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Shaev7(m): 10:26am On May 14, 2022
In the past I am Acrophobic, but all the while I have been clusterphobic till now.
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by pinkye(f): 10:38am On May 14, 2022
Trypophobia
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Silentgroper(m): 11:20am On May 14, 2022
qekng40:

Some of the most common Phobias includes;

Personally I am suffering from Acrophobia(fear of heights)!

Please don't tell me to jump a gutter/drainage or pass a canal sad
When I'm on a Plane, I don't dare look down
I got mild trypophobia and acrophobia..

I have a phobia for vawulence.. What's that called?
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Silentgroper(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:
Taphophobia: The fear of being buried alive by mistake and waking up in a coffin underground.
Anthropophobia: The fear of people. Being afraid of people in all situations.
Aquaphobia: The fear of water. Being afraid of water or being near water.
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia: The fear of long words. Believe it or not, it’s real.
Gynophobia: The fear of women.
Thanatophobia: Fear of losing my mother, alas! I lost her last year, October 13th.
shiit.. I guess i am thanatophobic .. That's one fright that overwhelm's d fvck outta me...
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:26am On May 14, 2022
qekng40:

Arachnophobia: Fear of spiders!
It's not even funny whenever I see one, I pray when i am older i dont die of a heart attack over their matter undecided
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Greazyman99: 11:29am On May 14, 2022
Islamophobia
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by winner37(m): 11:34am On May 14, 2022
The only fear is not to remain poor ..how the call this fear ....?
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by dontrulee: 11:44am On May 14, 2022
Who knows fear for the number 13??
grin cheesy
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by tunize(m): 12:16pm On May 14, 2022
My own fear na poverian: fear of poverty
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by ImaIma1(f): 12:29pm On May 14, 2022
qekng40:

Mine is the other way round. I can look down but I cannot look up at tall buildings/structures. If I have to pass beside giant structures especially alone, it's so scary I have to cover my face
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by gleamy(m): 12:32pm On May 14, 2022
SAPAPHOBIA
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Kazeem47(m): 12:39pm On May 14, 2022
Smallbreastphobia.
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by engrSED: 1:12pm On May 14, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:
Taphophobia: The fear of being buried alive by mistake and waking up in a coffin underground.
Anthropophobia: The fear of people. Being afraid of people in all situations.
Aquaphobia: The fear of water. Being afraid of water or being near water.
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia: The fear of long words. Believe it or not, it’s real.
Gynophobia: The fear of women.
Thanatophobia: Fear of losing my mother, alas! I lost her last year, October 13th.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by 1Sharon(f): 1:13pm On May 14, 2022
Phobia of earthworms.

Sometimes I have nightmares of them on me

I don't do gardening for that reason and I don't even like to walk on grass
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Juoflife1(f): 1:15pm On May 14, 2022
I have many
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Olatlaccon(m): 2:13pm On May 14, 2022
Mine is Sapaphobia and Hellaphobia
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Stevechigo: 2:20pm On May 14, 2022
Smellypussyphobia..it makes me sick angry shocked
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Honchoslim16(m): 2:28pm On May 14, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
good morning
cool
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by PoliteActivist: 2:39pm On May 14, 2022
solasoulmusic:

I am terribly afraid of the 3 o

DeadBeatophobia
Fakesuccessobiah
Nonpassionobiah sexual as well

Is that better?

The operative word in phobias is "irrational" - something that doesn't bother normal people.
Normal people are bothered by all you mentioned
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 14, 2022
PoliteActivist:

The operative word in phobias is "irrational" - something that doesn't bother normal people.
Normal people are bothered by all you mentioned

Was it supposed to be perfect or just something personal to you even though it may be shared by others?
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by PoliteActivist: 3:00pm On May 14, 2022
solasoulmusic:

Was it supposed to be perfect or just something personal to you even though it may be shared by others?

It has to be irrational and extreme. A rational concern that has practical basis is no phobia
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by lildonn222: 3:13pm On May 14, 2022
Ophidiophobia,cynophobia.
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by PoliteActivist: 3:32pm On May 14, 2022
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by abdulwassi(m): 3:44pm On May 14, 2022
qekng40:

Large crowd do always make me feel uninterested unhappy and sick.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Asine: 3:54pm On May 14, 2022
Haa, me?

In afraaid of heights (acrophobia)

While I was younger, I don't go to balcony of storey building.

I was thinking that when I get close to the balcony, the rail will break and I will fall down and break my neck

Even now that I'm old, I still get so scared when I am in high rise buildings

Another thing I'm afraid of is stair lift, I'm always careful when stepping on it so that it won't snatch my leg away, although I don't have a problem when stepping out since that is easier

I have serious phobia for heights
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by PoliteActivist: 3:55pm On May 14, 2022
Lizzydonnah, Pussyassniggar. AngelicBeing
Efuaye, Greazyman99, winner37, dontrulee, tunize, ImaIma1, qekng40, Kazeem47, engrSED, FreeIgboho
Fuckingmallam45, 1Sharon, Juoflife1, Olatlaccon, Stevechigo, Honchoslim16, Beautygoddesss, solasoulmusic, abdulwassi, Asine
I created a counter thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7126628/counter-thread-phile-mention-here#112826975

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Yewandequeen(f): 4:19pm On May 14, 2022
Astraphobia-intense fear of thunder and lightning cry
Re: Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 14, 2022
PoliteActivist:

It has to be irrational and extreme. A rational concern that has practical basis is no phobia

My teacher thank you ok I have a phobia for driving in intense rain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) / All You Need To Know About Monkey Pox As Discussed Today By Doctors [video] / Men, How Often Do You Change Your Underwears?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.