Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Guys Pls Beware Of These Loan Scammers!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Guys Pls Beware Of These Loan Scammers!!! (256 Views)

For Those Of You Defending These Loan Company / Anne_hairsempire Is A Scammer Pls Beware Of Her On Instagram / kidgetsmoney is not paying pls beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Pls Beware Of These Loan Scammers!!! by Ejike07: 3:22pm On May 13, 2022
I urge you all to be very careful if you are seeking for loan with those company www.apexmoney.com.ng Below is their Facebook handle filled with positive reviews but they are fraudulent

(1) (Reply)

Remitano Coin Here / I Know You Need My Writing Service. So Tap In! / Do You Have Instagram Account? See How To Make Money With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.