Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:55 PM

What Is The Point Of Pushing Topics With Restrictions To The Front-page? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Point Of Pushing Topics With Restrictions To The Front-page? (475 Views)

What Is The Point Of Free Will? / If You've Not Prayed To The Point You Can't Stop, You've Not Started Praying / Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Point Of Pushing Topics With Restrictions To The Front-page? by Mariangeles(f): 3:36pm On May 13, 2022
Why should I have to agree to an oath before given the permission to comment on a topic on the front-page?
Especially when it's a topic that affects everyone.
I need answers Seun.

The topic below is one of such.

https://www.nairaland.com/7124030/honor-killing-jungle-justice...not-islamic#112776599

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Point Of Pushing Topics With Restrictions To The Front-page? by Kobojunkie: 3:39pm On May 13, 2022
Mariangeles:
Why should I have to agree to an oath before given the permission to comment on a topic on the front-page?
Especially when it's a topic that affects everyone.
I need answers Seun.
Good question! undecided

Yes, seun, what is the sense in pushing these restricted threads to the Frontpage when we are not all freely able to comment without first dubiously agreeing to that which we really don't care for? undecided

I mean I typically stay away from those topics myself but come on! If they are to remain restricted then they shouldn't be pushed to the frontpage/public space to begin with. Let them remain in the restricted zone abeg! undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Point Of Pushing Topics With Restrictions To The Front-page? by Mariangeles(f): 3:41pm On May 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Good question! undecided

Yes, seun, what is the sense in pushing these restricted threads to the Frontpage when we are not all freely able to comment without first dubiously agreeing to that which we really don't really care for? undecided

I mean I typically stay away from those topics myself but come one. If they are to remain restricted then I shouldn't be pushed to the frontpage/public space to begin with. Let them remain in the restricted zone abeg! undecided

Exactly!
Re: What Is The Point Of Pushing Topics With Restrictions To The Front-page? by kkins25(m): 3:44pm On May 13, 2022
Fear who no fear the warriors of allah.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Point Of Pushing Topics With Restrictions To The Front-page? by orisa37: 3:45pm On May 13, 2022
IT'S THE MOD 'S IRRESPONSIBLE SENSE.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Point Of Pushing Topics With Restrictions To The Front-page? by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On May 20, 2022
Seun can you please explain to us the logic behind hosting a restricted thread on the frontpage. undecided

The way I see it, the frontpage/public space hosts discussions where all are welcome to opine. That is ofcourse not the case with these restricted threads so why push them to the frontpage to begin with? Or is there some other reason why they need to be in the public space ? undecided

Re: What Is The Point Of Pushing Topics With Restrictions To The Front-page? by armyofone(m): 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
There are things I wish wasn't done - there was a video circulation recently - some guys were killing a woman, they cut off her head and her private part...oh Lord! Who saw the video ? The men cutting the head were speaking igbo.
I deleted it but wondered- is this live head cutting real ?

Mariangeles, did u see it ?
Re: What Is The Point Of Pushing Topics With Restrictions To The Front-page? by armyofone(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
sigh
Re: What Is The Point Of Pushing Topics With Restrictions To The Front-page? by Mariangeles(f): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
armyofone:
There are things I wish wasn't done - there was a video circulation recently - some guys were killing a woman, they cut off her head and her private part...oh Lord! Who saw the video ? The men cutting the head were speaking igbo.
I deleted it but wondered- is this live head cutting real ?

Mariangeles, did u see it ?

Oh! My God!
I didn't.

What manner of cruelty!
Re: What Is The Point Of Pushing Topics With Restrictions To The Front-page? by armyofone(m): 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: What Is The Point Of Pushing Topics With Restrictions To The Front-page? by armyofone(m): 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Pastor, Ibiyeomie Again Threatens To Kill Anyone Who Insults Bishop Oyedepo / What The Early Church Learnt From The Gentiles About The Holy Spirit / Was Jesus The Jewish Messiah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.