Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference (35241 Views)

Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference / Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by irunoko(m): 7:33pm On May 13, 2022
iLiquidator:
Then don't provoke them
lol terrorist and murderers

I wonder how you want to convince a Muslim not to be a murderer when it's in them.its just like telling a mad man he's mad.it won't make sense to him because he's not in his right mind so telling a Muslim to stop killing is a waste of Time.

I'm now beginning to understand why bandits and bokoharam are killing them like flies.its a family affair.theyre all Muslims engaging in their hobbies.killing for allah, Mohammed SAW or whatever.continue wasting your pity on people who have no value for their own lives
Re: Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by Akanoaaa(m): 7:38pm On May 13, 2022
ppogba:

In Nigeria of today, there are Igbo muslims. Please can you tell us their position on this killing?

Some of you are so stupid that you don't even think deep before commenting.

Are there no Igbo muslims?

In the meantime, congratulations because I dignified your trash of a comment with an opinion.

You're very stupid for quoting me. I was born and raised among Yoruba Muslims. Both my friends and family, half of them are Muslims and I know what I'm talking about. I'm a very Yoruba man from osun and you can't tell me that Muric president who is a Yoruba Muslim from Ile Ife will condemn the killing. Oponu agbekunfomu asinwin omo alaini lakaye.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by saxby(f): 7:45pm On May 13, 2022
Nice, more of this until justice is served.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by King44(m): 7:58pm On May 13, 2022
politicoNG:
Prof Odinkalu is a former Chairman of National Human Rights Commission and currently the senior legal officer for Africa, Open Society Justice Initiative.

The Conference which is scheduled to hold from May 22-26, 2022 has the theme “Rule of Law and Democratic Evolution in Nigeria”.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=430889349039744&id=100063560468956
(SPIDEL Chairman, Monday Ubani's reaction to Deborah's murder);

https://barristerng.com/deborah-samuel-prof-odinkalu-cancels-participation-in-sokoto-spidel-conference-over-stoning-of-student-for-blasphemy/

Good
Re: Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by shimolv: 8:28pm On May 13, 2022
Unfortunately, the Deborah's killing has reminded us of the lady who was stoned to death in 2002 because she had a baby outside wedlock. Nigeria later lost the right to host Miss World afterwards.

Which way Nigeria?

Watch this daily newspaper review by Thav TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTIm8DJMmhk
Re: Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by GardenOfGod(m): 8:36pm On May 13, 2022
You can take this to the bank...
All academic institutions in the north are nothing but religious institutions. When a Muslim graduates, no amount of learning changes his character... He is still the same person that was admitted into the school. The only difference is, he can speak English... Finish!

Charlesdock:
Nice one.

The thing is how education didn't enter those guys to value a human life!

There is really no justification for ending a human life that didn't end another!

If it were done by illiterates we would have said religion had blinded their eyes but done by students, acclaimed educated folk?!

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by iLiquidator: 8:40pm On May 13, 2022
LivingTribunal:

Don't you abide to the sharia law as a muslim?
I am a Muslim and I abide by shariah law.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by Elitecomtech: 8:44pm On May 13, 2022
Prophet Mohammed is a fool. Islam is cancerous to the world �.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:45pm On May 13, 2022
It's going they pull out to show their(our) grievances against the act.

But they're Hypocrite, non of them condemned or even spoke about the barbarism of Ipob lunatics who slaughter, decapacitated and cut out private parts of the army couple.

All killings are to be condemned irrespective of where and who did it
Re: Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by chukwuibuipob: 8:54pm On May 13, 2022
Ajay7411:
See how they roast human being like burnt offering cry angry

I shed tears of sorrow after watching the video.

Those people will know no peace in their religion of piece angry
Re: Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by ledaman: 9:04pm On May 13, 2022
Orlu13:
The video of how they killed that lady is still disturbing me since yesterday...so painful
Hypocrite if it was a thief that was roosted you will gladly sleep Ewu Biafra
Re: Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by ppogba: 9:33pm On May 13, 2022
Akanoaaa:

You're very stupid for quoting me. I was born and raised among Yoruba Muslims. Both my friends and family, half of them are Muslims and I know what I'm talking about. I'm a very Yoruba man from osun and you can't tell me that Muric president who is a Yoruba Muslim from Ile Ife will condemn the killing. Oponu agbekunfomu asinwin omo alaini lakaye.

I will engage you further when you answer my question.

Till then, bark less......
Re: Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by boyfrank: 9:37pm On May 13, 2022
iLiquidator:
Then don't provoke them

So u kill anybody that provokes you. Bunch of fanatics. Christians believe Jesus is God, Muslims believe he is only a prophet. That is blasphemy toward Christians but nobody calls for violence, why should Muslims be sacred and intolerant.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by Charlesdock(m): 9:55pm On May 13, 2022
GardenOfGod:
You can take this to the bank...
All academic institutions in the north are nothing but religious institutions. When a Muslim graduates, no amount of learning changes his character... He is still the same person that was admitted into the school. The only difference is, he can speak English... Finish!

You are right, this is what we are seeing now.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by Kekydiv(m): 10:31pm On May 13, 2022
Moferere:
It baffles me how people think they can fight for God undecided

Bunch of fools
He’s not even a god.. just an ordinary prophet
Re: Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by blaise26abj(m): 2:12am On May 14, 2022
Moferere:
It baffles me how people think they can fight for God undecided

Bunch of fools

God bless you my brother . The day I understood the magnitude of God , I just weak.
Imagine a Being that created the universe that man with all our advances is still battling to grasp . Even this planet wey we dey so , we no understand fully yet . A Being that sat one day and decided to create humans . That is just one project oh and We are limited to that project . We don’t even know of God’s other projects before and after us .
God wey fit cancel the whole project in a twinkle of an eye is the same one that some people are trying to defend by killing others . Smh

In my opinion any religion that demands its adherents to defend its god , that religion is worshipping a dead god .

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by Deblow: 3:49am On May 14, 2022
Orlu13:
The video of how they killed that lady is still disturbing me since yesterday...so painful
I have deliberately refused to watch it. I can't just stand the gory sight. I stopped watching such barbaric acts since a similar (though not on religion grounds) of some innocent students of UNIPORT several years ago. Each time my mind touches that incident, my mood changes immediately
Re: Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by Slurity(m): 6:24am On May 14, 2022
post=112797269:
The True and Real Muslims (the ones we know and have as friends, neighbors, clients, Should always preach this message to the fanatics, the animals in human skin among them, they make people say rubbishabout their religion.
Do not be like the Muslim on the image below

Quran tells us to ignore Blasphemy because in Islamic law, there is no punishment for blasphemy.

“And when you see those who engage in making fun of Our revelations (Blasphemy), stay away from them till they turn to another topic.
And if Satan causes you to forget, then after the remembrance sit not you in the company of those people who are the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers).

Quran (6:68)

From the above verse, the stance of present-day Muslims goes totally against the teachings of the Quran. Whenever anyone in their judgment commits an act of ‘abuse of the Prophet in speech or in writing, they instantly demand that all those who insult the Prophet be beheaded.

This verse of the Quran makes it plain that it is not the task of the Muslims to establish “media watch” offices and hunt for anyone involved in acts of defamation of the Prophet, and then plan for their killing as in the case of what happened in Sokoto.

So where did this thirsty animals got their own doctrine from.
Something URGENT needs to be done to STOP this act of BABARISM.

You forgot that Muslims are not guided by Qur'an alone, how about other books called hadits that illustrates ways of life of past prophets? Let me be clear to you because you appear to be a Muslim but pretending not to. I am once a Muslim and I understand the problem that gives the confusion. Any Muslim that does not believe in violence and killing of infidels does not even understand Islam. It is as simple as that. Thank you.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by Nobody: 10:23am On May 14, 2022
Orlu13:
pls share link to the video
Re: Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by 9ja083: 10:47am On May 14, 2022
Any god that can’t defend himself or fight for himself to me is no god. There are so many times Muslims insults Christain religion including insulting Jesus Christ yet no Christain ever killed a Muslim or burned for blasphemy or whatever u call it.
Religion is one of Nigerian’s problems
Re: Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by Akanoaaa(m): 10:58am On May 14, 2022
ppogba:

I will engage you further when you answer my question.

Till then, bark less......

Na your baba dey bark afonu.

Answer to your question; The violence is not about ethnic. It's not about people but religion. Muslims from South are hypocrite, what they talk is different from what inside their minds. They will tell you they don't support the killing because they have friends, family, colleagues, bosses, supporters etc that are Christians but deep down, they support the action.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:13pm On May 14, 2022
WE SHOULD ALL PULL OUT FROM THESE DEMS OF WILD ANIMALS IN HUMAN SKIN. angry
Re: Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by LivingTribunal: 7:12am On May 15, 2022
ledaman:
Hypocrite if it was a thief that was roosted you will gladly sleep Ewu Biafra
You are a common thief grin
Re: Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by ledaman: 11:25am On May 15, 2022
LivingTribunal:

You are a common thief grin
Ewu Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir Lamido Sanusi At The Hajj Pilgrimage In Mecca (Photos) / Obasanjo Hosts Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo In Abeokuta (Photos) / No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.