Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony (39845 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony / Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Dollars Rain Heavily At A Wedding Ceremony In Benin, Edo State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Tutor722: 9:52pm On May 13, 2022
ok
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by abataPrecious: 9:52pm On May 13, 2022
Ok
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by ShenTeh(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2022
Ehen
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 13, 2022
Yes they have their reasons

I once saw a wedding invitation where they said boldly that they do not accept gifts. The only gift they accept is the presence of who has the invitation card

I’ll fix your dead phones and laptops at affordable prices

Contact me via siggy

6 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 13, 2022
Tonero5200:

You seem like same set of individuals who would invite a man for dinner and curse him in the morning.
Theys what the west calls hospitality grab your dictionary.
You have an unsafe sense of self awareness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by seunny4lif(m): 9:56pm On May 13, 2022
grin
The shit is funny grin grin
Na Wasiu play for the wedding? Because he is the only musician I know that will say something like that.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by AKAyomide(m): 9:56pm On May 13, 2022
Personally, you don't need to be angry over thier decision. Well, everyone has a preference of doing things and it should be honored and accepted. They decided on kidnd of people who could spray them money and it was appropriated by them! No bad blood! It was real feeling! Keep your money to make yourself better because it wouldn't have hadvalue to them and you'd not have be proud of straying your little change on them.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Samakus(m): 9:59pm On May 13, 2022
Tonero5200:
I Just attended a wedding ceremony where the celebrants told the mc to announce to the public that people shouldn't bother spraying them. the mcee said it loud and clear, that we should eat and drink and keep our change to ourselves or we should come spray him the mcee or DJ. As a normal nigeria at first we were happy, atleast money is saved, but as time went on we realised they were certain people that were allowed and expected to sprayed while they were dancing, the celebrant peers and all, Rain of cash everywhere... meaning we that they saw we were likely coming to spray with 500# or 1k were rebuked, probably they don't need our 50naira, change.

I felt embarrassed and angry at the same time, that's ill-mannered from them, I hate it when people look down on me, because they are financially bouyant they think they can look down on people anyhow. Well I look to see them in few years time where they will be. I wished them a normal married Life and withold the happiness from it because I don't think they need it.

And what exactly are you angry about?

No waste vex comrade. Person wey invite you to his wedding go fix how him wan take run him thing. Wetin you dey vex for?

If he was to announce that everyone that came to the wedding should spray nothing less than 100k you go still yarn. Abegi

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by hardon1(m): 9:59pm On May 13, 2022
Tonero5200:
I Just attended a wedding ceremony where the celebrants told the mc to announce to the public that people shouldn't bother spraying them. the mcee said it loud and clear, that we should eat and drink and keep our change to ourselves or we should come spray him the mcee or DJ. As a normal nigeria at first we were happy, atleast money is saved, but as time went on we realised they were certain people that were allowed and expected to sprayed while they were dancing, the celebrant peers and all, Rain of cash everywhere... meaning we that they saw we were likely coming to spray with 500# or 1k were rebuked, probably they don't need our 50naira, change.

I felt embarrassed and angry at the same time, that's ill-mannered from them, I hate it when people look down on me, because they are financially bouyant they think they can look down on people anyhow. Well I look to see them in few years time where they will be. I wished them a normal married Life and withold the happiness from it because I don't think they need it.

Next time I nor go enter party wey Dem no go invite you.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Beesluv: 10:00pm On May 13, 2022
Not bad. I'v seen someone spraying N5 before. And not that she doesn't have o.
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by CountVersailles(f): 10:00pm On May 13, 2022
Tonero5200:
yeah I walked out, no time left with a plate of rice though.
That you could walk out of there still with a plate of rice shows just how hungry you are. They made the right decision

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Kpengla(m): 10:00pm On May 13, 2022
Tonero5200:

You wey suppose dey happy say you no waste your money

Mugun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Berankis: 10:01pm On May 13, 2022
Tonero5200:

Nobody is looking down on anybody. You are simply the one with complex.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 13, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
I understand the op. This one na confirm embarrassment but it seems like the host is in a group that sprays rach other money whenever any of their members is celebrating something.
The couple's action will qualify as embarrassment if Op was single out and prevented from spraying. But no, that wasn't the case. Op is being unnecessarily bitter because he couldn't be in the spraying group. Call it Pride, inferiority complex, insecurity, entitlement issues just in a person, that's rich!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Cmanforall: 10:02pm On May 13, 2022
Tonero5200:

They will be happily married and won't be poor.

All these Nollywood movies keep deceiving some of you

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by LyfeJennings(m): 10:05pm On May 13, 2022
Tonero5200:

Oga keep ur coins and do something better with it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Bbbw: 10:07pm On May 13, 2022
Hmmm
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Obagofixxy: 10:09pm On May 13, 2022
Na your wedding??

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by kcdendelo: 10:10pm On May 13, 2022
It means you should go and make money

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:12pm On May 13, 2022
Tonero5200:
grin grin grin

Weyrey
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:14pm On May 13, 2022
Tonero5200:
Lol imagine!

I mean is it pride or what? Your anger was so unnecessary! You should be happy they asked you to save your money and besides, your assumptions might just be wrong! Perhaps those other people who sprayed them ignored the MC’s warning.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by abobote: 10:18pm On May 13, 2022
Bad belle, since you can't wish them, why did you eat their food

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by intruder15(m): 10:22pm On May 13, 2022
Tonero5200:

Nobody looked down on you. It's your mind. Poverty is a thing of the mind. Know this and know peace.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 13, 2022
upon all the anger he still took their wedding rice home and have guts to say he witholds his happiness on the couple.

oga why you no drop their rice? grin
your belle couldn't reject the food?

5 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Timblaze(m): 10:31pm On May 13, 2022
Pictures or I don't believe you �
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by harmony75: 10:34pm On May 13, 2022
Gifts nko?
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 13, 2022
Na Atm I wan bring to my reception and even transfer station provided by Standard Chartered you are welcome

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:45pm On May 13, 2022
Don't be pained grin grin
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by yesloaded: 10:47pm On May 13, 2022
Tonero5200:

Don't feel bad

I don't even spray at a party, infact I hardly attend parties. I rather give you cash gift or present and dazzal

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by lilyheaven: 10:55pm On May 13, 2022
what if i say , the rice is going to purge him . grin
abobote:
Bad belle, since you can't wish them, why did you eat their food

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by lilyheaven: 10:56pm On May 13, 2022
how did you feel , eating their food ?
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by mkoabiola: 10:57pm On May 13, 2022
Tonero5200:

U be bad belle

How dd they invited u to d party sef.
U de look to see them on few years where they will be..

God pass u

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Carrying A Bag For A Man In Imo At A Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Dollars Rain Heavily At A Wedding Ceremony In Benin, Edo State (Video) / Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.