Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony (39849 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Photos From Her Simple Wedding Ceremony / Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Dollars Rain Heavily At A Wedding Ceremony In Benin, Edo State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Iamolukorede(m): 11:01pm On May 13, 2022
Look, reading through your submissions about what ensued at the event, as an adult which I seem you are one. Learn to accept disappointment as in get used to it, there is nothing you can do about pple taking decision.

There decision and choice of life is left to them and if you seem not happy with there decision or choice then you have your own decisions to take, either to leave the event or you stayed since you feel pained by their actions.

Take it or leave it everyone can't think act like you have want, you don't have to be paranoid or pain regarding their decision and you can't change a thing about it even nairaland won't save your ass. Jus let it slide and chin up.

Selah...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by papzie(m): 11:03pm On May 13, 2022
E pain am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Weezy463: 11:04pm On May 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is quite hilarious..you should have proved that you was financially buoyant by spraying them some high cash then.. grin
grin
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is quite hilarious..you should have proved that you was financially buoyant by spraying them some high cash then.. grin
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Myexdisturbs: 11:04pm On May 13, 2022
Tonero5200:
I Just attended a wedding ceremony where the celebrants told the mc to announce to the public that people shouldn't bother spraying them. the mcee said it loud and clear, that we should eat and drink and keep our change to ourselves or we should come spray him the mcee or DJ. As a normal nigeria at first we were happy, atleast money is saved, but as time went on we realised they were certain people that were allowed and expected to sprayed while they were dancing, the celebrant peers and all, Rain of cash everywhere... meaning we that they saw we were likely coming to spray with 500# or 1k were rebuked, probably they don't need our 50naira, change.

I felt embarrassed and angry at the same time, that's ill-mannered from them, I hate it when people look down on me, because they are financially bouyant they think they can look down on people anyhow. Well I look to see them in few years time where they will be. I wished them a normal married Life and withold the happiness from it because I don't think they need it.
You wish them normal married life yet u wish to see them fail in the future, witch, no go pursue your own future

5 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by delpee(f): 11:05pm On May 13, 2022
Wahala no dey finish. grin grin

Na by force to spray at another person's event? Their wedding day, their choice! Move on to greater things.
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Weezy463: 11:06pm On May 13, 2022
Tonero5200:

If they don't value what came from my mind to spray, they won't value the high cash.
baba,forget value!
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by ChiefSweetus: 11:11pm On May 13, 2022
Persephone1:
Poor people and Anger! . You are so pained you withhold your happiness, well you can't give what you don't have!
grin
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by rayval(m): 11:11pm On May 13, 2022
Tonero5200:
I Just attended a wedding ceremony where the celebrants told the mc to announce to the public that people shouldn't bother spraying them. the mcee said it loud and clear, that we should eat and drink and keep our change to ourselves or we should come spray him the mcee or DJ. As a normal nigeria at first we were happy, atleast money is saved, but as time went on we realised they were certain people that were allowed and expected to sprayed while they were dancing, the celebrant peers and all, Rain of cash everywhere... meaning we that they saw we were likely coming to spray with 500# or 1k were rebuked, probably they don't need our 50naira, change.

I felt embarrassed and angry at the same time, that's ill-mannered from them, I hate it when people look down on me, because they are financially bouyant they think they can look down on people anyhow. Well I look to see them in few years time where they will be. I wished them a normal married Life and withold the happiness from it because I don't think they need it.

Their wedding, their rules.. I honestly don’t see anything wrong with what they did.. you have no idea why they made the rule. So just ignore
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Rawhumper(m): 11:12pm On May 13, 2022
My man under this hard time abeg u need am grin

Tonero5200:
yeah I walked out, no time left with a plate of rice though.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Rawhumper(m): 11:14pm On May 13, 2022
If you look at their action from another
perspective, you see that its not really right.

But like someone said its their day and their call.

quote author=Persephone1 post=112800472]A rich person in mind soul and body as you claimed will definitely not pick offense in the couple's demand. Insecurity and maliciousness isn't a sign of Richness.Let it go. [/quote]
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by cayorday89(m): 11:18pm On May 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Very hilarious truly, but they will still benefit after looking down on him.. I will rather get my own hypeman spray myself the huge cash and go to the tables of those who are sitted and spray them also, then they will notice what they missed by making such mockery of people who have done nothing wrong except to come witness and share in their moment of joy...
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 13, 2022
Mindlog:

So what makes you think the couple are normal beings? cheesy Craze get colours. cheesy
yhu are too intelligent abeg

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by IamCookie(f): 11:48pm On May 13, 2022
Tonero5200:

Haha! You that u r a big guy ( hon. Bolowotan connect) , sports commission board member, powerful political crinkum crankum. The couple's don't know what they are missing ... cheesy grin
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by advanceDNA: 11:55pm On May 13, 2022
Tonero5200:

are you new in Nigeria...its superstition... they believe people can use jazz to afflict them by touching their head with jazz disguised as money
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by litaninja(m): 12:08am On May 14, 2022
Stay in your house.

Tonero5200:

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Mozenge1: 12:19am On May 14, 2022
Op you be bad person. You wish what? To see dem separate abi Wetin ? Na wa
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Mozenge1: 12:23am On May 14, 2022
Tonero5200:

Well not everyone is like you bro, some of us are sensitive to issues like this. To me that was another level of subtle embarrassment coming from the host.

Na only you de there op ?
You 4 go spray the Mc or Dj then
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:23am On May 14, 2022
Tonero5200:
yeah I walked out, no time left with a plate of rice though.
Comrade still waka go with a plate of rice.

Your weyrey is highly developed, baami
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:26am On May 14, 2022
Tonero5200:

Well not everyone is like you bro, some of us are sensitive to issues like this. To me that was another level of subtle embarrassment coming from the host.
grin grin

Comrade, you deh cap aswear. You wey win rice still deh cap say you deh sensitive shey na with tears you take chop the takeaway wey you carry go home abi

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by MisterKennedy(m): 12:45am On May 14, 2022
Tonero5200:

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by seyoops4u: 1:00am On May 14, 2022
You don't have to go this low to make your points....

What if they did or said that to avoid unnecessary issues for themselves ?

We have seen scenarios where people spray newly wedded couples charmed money which landed the marriage fruitless... like they were childless for years until they sought the face of God to know the root cause of their woes.

So, they surely have their reasons for saying that and kudos to them for not denying people that weren't allowed to spray go home with empty stomach.

Kuriosmynd:
That marriage can never last . Quote me.
1. They are both Terrible humans to discriminate money sprayer in such a condescending and insulting manner.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by seyoops4u: 1:05am On May 14, 2022
No vex....

But you might need to know that it's not about the money you're giving but the motives behind the giving.

What if they did or said that to avoid unnecessary issues for themselves ?

We have seen and heard scenarios where people spray newly wedded couples charmed money which landed the marriage fruitless... like they were childless for years until they sought the face of God to know the root cause of their woes.

So, they surely have their reasons for saying that and kudos to them for not denying people that weren't allowed to spray go home with empty stomach

Biko, wish them well..

Tonero5200:

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Chidi2022: 1:13am On May 14, 2022
Tonero5200:

I'm not poor, I'm rich in mind, body and soul and I treat people how they treat me.
Yes I withold my best wishes for the next man who "needs" it.
you are this 'rich' and still you left with a plate of rice.... Lmao.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by leochi(m): 1:31am On May 14, 2022
Me I go happy die... Na people wey like to show off go dey vex. I go chop wella collect take away if it's available. No offense. I give my hard earned money to those that'll value it after all I'm not a yahoo boy.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by pacespot(m): 1:40am On May 14, 2022
This is definitely an Igbo man's wedding right?
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by DrDunamis(m): 2:02am On May 14, 2022
Tonero5200:

This is how evil thoughts and desires come into manifestation. So because your nice gesture was politely rejected you started wishing ill for a couple that the Lord has blessed?
I refuse to be broke in my life cos there's a kind of wicked, heartless and proud mentality poverty gives to people.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Mcslize: 3:08am On May 14, 2022
Tonero5200:

No need for alarm. It be like you go dey very emotional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by irunoko(m): 3:08am On May 14, 2022
Mindlog:

Even with the anger? Your vex no serious! cheesy cheesy
no mind AM grin

He dey vex but he still chop party jollof Rice grin

The vex no reach the jollof Rice grin

Op the couple aren't the problem,you are.deal with your own Self esteem and you'll be fine grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by irunoko(m): 3:09am On May 14, 2022
Mcslize:

No need for alarm. It be like you go dey very emotional.
it's obvious already grin
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by pelumi25: 3:11am On May 14, 2022
Ehya sorry

Them no sabi say you sef dey loaded

No worry another wedding go dey wey we go showcase ourselves say we sef gallant
Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by Makanaki127: 3:17am On May 14, 2022
Have gone to such party like that as at march this year,men the marriage was a blast,money was raining as those yahoo boys came to display their wealth because the guy is somehow a yahoo boy,me shall no feel bad because he no concern me,I just eat very well to my satisfaction,later in the evening I call the groom say afa make I send my aza, walia me I no get time,as long as I no get money nothing day vess me or make me feel sad am always happy grin grin grin ;

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Wedding Ceremony by irunoko(m): 3:17am On May 14, 2022
DrDunamis:

This is how evil thoughts and desires come into manifestation. So because your nice gesture was politely rejected you started wishing ill for a couple that the Lord has blessed?
I refuse to be broke in my life cos there's a kind of wicked, heartless and proud mentality poverty gives to people.
you Dey mind am..his ill wishes cannot even materialize because HE HAS EATEN THEIR FOOD and this is one of the reasons I'm not a fan of big parties.before you know it, you'll invite a frenemy or malicious person without knowing because someone is offended with your personal choice.

Na them be this.i cannot allow someone who is wishing me evil eat my food.this is a broke and proud man.hes obviously self absorbed and a malignant narcissist.its clear that if he has money he'll be extremely egoistical, dangerous, vengeful and disrespectful.

Op you need to grow up and stop making every issue all about you because even the couple aren't aware that you're pained so you're just hurting yourself emotionally for nothing

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Carrying A Bag For A Man In Imo At A Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Dollars Rain Heavily At A Wedding Ceremony In Benin, Edo State (Video) / Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.