Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,021 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) (36140 Views)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 13, 2022
sad
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by SIMONEKPA7: 5:52pm On May 13, 2022
Lagos money surfering and smiling
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Nigerialabalaba: 5:53pm On May 13, 2022
leokid866:
Hope you remember your promise to deactivate this account should Tinubu win the primaries. Just thought I should remind you......The time is almost here.
do not take dat Omo Ibo serious. Everything about him including hin moniker na baroof grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Afnxxxrt: 5:53pm On May 13, 2022
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature, personal text or Profile...

It is Free!
See You At The Top and Thank me Later.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Kenmarine(m): 5:53pm On May 13, 2022
Has Tinubu ever visited any state in the southern part of Nigeria? Is he planning to rule only the northerners. Anyway they're the ones buying his time.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by sirsugar(m): 5:54pm On May 13, 2022
Accepted everywhere no bad comment about Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Sheuns(m): 5:54pm On May 13, 2022
24 hours after the sad incident in Sokoto, none if the presidential aspirants have issues even a word of condemnation of that act. More for people that want to make the citizens lives better.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by RacistProudIgbo: 5:54pm On May 13, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Asiwaju Tinubu, we Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa are solidly behind you. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by ignis: 5:54pm On May 13, 2022
Hope he went with bullion van
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Papichulostunne(m): 5:54pm On May 13, 2022
Abdul05:
grin A question l ask my self...

Is it right for any body , no matter how gargantuan in size to stand akimbo against this man called tinubu....?

No matter how you look at it... Tinubu has every cause to be confident in winning the next presidential election.,.. grin
By

His popularity among the northerners is gaining ground.... grin.

And, he is aspired to gain more followership in the north

by so doing,

if he tactfully worked out his fortunate with the mass movement of the north he would gain power at the federal level... angry

All this long speech to convince us to put a frail man in power.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by RacistProudIgbo: 5:55pm On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Tinubu the incoming President of Nigeria

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by ogundeleai(m): 5:56pm On May 13, 2022
danijesus:
Tinubu ain't going to be president.
.... If not while you're alive, it will be after your exit.. Eyin òkú laun jakara

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by IPIGSRMUMU: 5:57pm On May 13, 2022
[s]
God1000:
He's yet to condemn the gruesome murder of ms Deborah

We are all watching them regarding this ugly incident, the president is also silent
[/s]

When are your yeboo candidates going to condemn all the killings in the SADEAST?
Rubbish talk.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Havertz10: 5:58pm On May 13, 2022
He is so fixated with the north, guessing that he assumes that he has secured both the south and apc ticket
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by heybeebugatty(m): 5:59pm On May 13, 2022
We igbo are fully behind you 100%

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by IPIGSRMUMU: 6:00pm On May 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
See how the northerners are laughing Tinubu

They are just waiting to get there own Share of the dollars Tinubu came with after which they will discard him as usual

Prince of Abakaliki still posting rubbish trash as usual.
Stay away from 3rd mainland bridge after the primaries..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:00pm On May 13, 2022
He can land inside hellfire for all I care.. he'll NEVER rule Nigeria..that his s called life ambition no concern us .. he'll take that ambition to his grave..we shall treat his fuukk up on the ballot..not this jamboree circus show he's doing upandan o.. collect his money abeg..he no go ever see Aso bedroom.that I'm sure of.. despicable yorrobanza mooslem traitor
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 6:01pm On May 13, 2022
danijesus:

With the way things are going, Tinubu is the next president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:02pm On May 13, 2022
Segzydaniels:
Next president of Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Incoming president of Federal Republic of Iragbiji town union
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 13, 2022
danijesus:

Stop doing hard drugs.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by gentleguy1975: 6:05pm On May 13, 2022
Abdul05:

Is it right for any body , no matter how gargantuan in size to stand akimbo against this man called tinubu....?

No matter how you look at it... Tinubu has every cause to be confident in winning the next presidential election.,.. grin

Perhaps, by so doing,

if he tactfully worked out his fortunate with the mass movement of the north he would gain power at the federal level... angry
you don't think consensus candidacy could scheme him out?
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:06pm On May 13, 2022
Abdul05:

Perhaps, by so doing,

I can confidently tell you that he'd be given the Abiola treatment. Forget it, the North are master strategist when it comes to Nigeria politricks. I pity him because he'd only discovered he's been played all along at the last minute when he can no longer fight. He's in for a great disappointment. He'd be so betrayed that it might lead to his death

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Jmichael1(m): 6:07pm On May 13, 2022
Isalright....
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by AkhereOkaka(m): 6:07pm On May 13, 2022
Abdul05:

Perhaps, by so doing,

We talking about popularity? This man is old that is the issue

Are we rise by lifting others
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:08pm On May 13, 2022
ogundeleai:
.... If not while you're alive, it will be after your exit.. Eyin òkú laun jakara
he no go win , gbagbe.. only north can not make him president..na next year una go clear..the druggie will never be endorsed by the international community ie US, UK..gbagbe,they know he's a criminal!stop deceiving yourself
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by lexy2014: 6:08pm On May 13, 2022
Abdul05:

Perhaps, by so doing,

How will all this move nigeria forward?
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by flejnr2(f): 6:08pm On May 13, 2022
He will still land in trouble no be only niger state
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Rapht933: 6:09pm On May 13, 2022
leokid866:
Hope you remember your promise to deactivate this account should Tinubu win the primaries. Just thought I should remind you......The time is almost here.
grin
leokid866:
badoo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Shamsudeen Mohammed In Court, As He Is Sent Back To Prison / Boy Dies In An Accident Celebrating Buhari’s Re-Election In Taraba. Graphic / Lai Mohammed: Senegalese Jollof Rice Is Better On CNN - Nigerians Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.