Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) (36146 Views)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 13, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Delegates dey Niger again?

sigh...

smh...
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2022
This guy no even care about anything except his political ambition, you will never see him making comment about that school girl lynched to death in Sokoto to avoid riling his northern supporters

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by expert234: 6:11pm On May 13, 2022
Abdul05:
grin A question l ask my self...

Is it right for any body , no matter how gargantuan in size to stand akimbo against this man called tinubu....?

No matter how you look at it... Tinubu has every cause to be confident in winning the next presidential election.,.. grin

His popularity among the northerners is gaining ground.... grin.

And, he is aspired to gain more followership in the north

Perhaps, by so doing,

if he tactfully worked out his fortunate with the mass movement of the north he would gain power at the federal level... angry

Tinubu is sick and too old. Tinubu is morally corrupt.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by expert234: 6:13pm On May 13, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Asiwaju Tinubu, we Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa are solidly behind you. cheesy

Speak for yourself and other morally rotten sycophants like you. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by rusher14: 6:14pm On May 13, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Asiwaju Tinubu, we Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa are solidly behind you. cheesy

Don't forget us Ijaw.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 13, 2022
seunmsg:
I need an ally like Senator Kashim Ibrahim Shettima once I start my political career. E carry this Tinubu matter for head more than even Tinubu himself. Such loyalty is rare among politicians.

I tell you. Where his fellow Yorubas have failed, Shettima and Ribadu have stood gallantly behind Asiwaju.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Superwave16320: 6:17pm On May 13, 2022
You have right to your opinion but your opinion remains that of your foolish self alone.

danijesus:
Tinubu ain't going to be president.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Confirm4real(m): 6:18pm On May 13, 2022
Jagaban if you know you know...

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 13, 2022
Abdul05:

Is it right for any body , no matter how gargantuan in size to stand akimbo against this man called tinubu....?

No matter how you look at it... Tinubu has every cause to be confident in winning the next presidential election.,.. grin

Perhaps, by so doing,

if he tactfully worked out his fortunate with the mass movement of the north he would gain power at the federal level... angry

This old man went to fix his knees, shoulders and ankles for these movements.

Tinubu rest na! We don't need ancestors anymore. You are equivalent to Buharia
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 13, 2022
AdeniyiA:

I can confidently tell you that he'd be given the Abiola treatment. Forget it, the North are master strategist when it comes to Nigeria politricks. I pity him because he'd only discovered he's been played all along at the last minute when he can no longer fight. He's in for a great disappointment. He'd be so betrayed that it might lead to his death

And if it doesn't happen, hope you will eat your words and wail till eternity?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Ezedon(m): 6:22pm On May 13, 2022
We will stone him, if he comes to East

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 13, 2022
Kenmarine:
Has Tinubu ever visited any state in the southern part of Nigeria? Is he planning to rule only the northerners. Anyway they're the ones buying his time.

Con man, he feels they are more populated.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by HomeofSolution(m): 6:23pm On May 13, 2022
Jagaban

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 13, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:
[s][/s]

When are your yeboo candidates going to condemn all the killings in the SADEAST?
Rubbish talk.

Your mumu dey show well well...very clear
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 6:30pm On May 13, 2022
Journalist: your Excellency sir, some people said you're too old to hold the top position of a giant country like Nigeria because of your age

Tinubu: is Presidency a bricklayer job?

End of discussion
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:30pm On May 13, 2022
Siwel25:

And if it doesn't happen, hope you will eat your words and wail till eternity?
Save my post
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Okhuadams(m): 6:30pm On May 13, 2022
God1000:
I only know Osinbajo, I don't know this wily namby Pamby
what a pity only you know him
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:31pm On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Tinubu the incoming President of Nigeria

Very Ugly Thief.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:31pm On May 13, 2022
Okhuadams:
what a pity only you know him
Ok, you don’t know him?
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Mooh247: 6:31pm On May 13, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Very Ugly Thief.

Mscheew
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Okhuadams(m): 6:32pm On May 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
See how the northerners are laughing Tinubu

They are just waiting to get there own Share of the dollars Tinubu came with after which they will discard him as usual
Obviously your opinion
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:33pm On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Mscheew
Yes O, Jagaban Borgu face fit scatter mirror like Medusa.

Yuck Ugly Duckling.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Heavensent01(m): 6:33pm On May 13, 2022
Siwel25:

I tell you. Where his fellow Yorubas have failed, Shettima and Ribadu have stood gallantly behind Asiwaju.

which of his fellow Yoruba because Adeyeye is still doing his bidding among others, a lot of Yoruba stalwarts that are with Tinubu are doing silent assignment in southwest, you dummies are making noise while your candidate are withdrawing
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Okhuadams(m): 6:33pm On May 13, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ok, you don’t know him?
No sir
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Mooh247: 6:33pm On May 13, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Yes O, Jagaban Borgu face fit scatter mirror like Medusa.

Young man , learn how to talk to your incoming President
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Weezy463: 6:33pm On May 13, 2022
Abdul05:

Is it wise for any body , no matter how gargantuan in size to stand akimbo against this man called tinubu....?

Perhaps, by so doing,

the north are only deceiving him,i know what am saying
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Okhuadams(m): 6:35pm On May 13, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ok, you don’t know him?
No sir
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by MrMcJay(m): 6:35pm On May 13, 2022
danijesus:
Tinubu ain't going to be president.

Are you referring to President Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:35pm On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Young man , learn how to talk to your incoming President
President? I go pack my bags back to Columbus Ohio.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:36pm On May 13, 2022
MrMcJay:

Are you referring to President Tinubu?
Na so Muric members full Nairaland?
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Mooh247: 6:38pm On May 13, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
President? I go pack my bags back to Columbus Ohio.

Still doesn't change the fact that he would remain the incoming President of your Home country
Re: Tinubu Lands In Niger State (Pictures) by Kingnelson9: 6:38pm On May 13, 2022
APC can't give Tinubu ticket no matter how he tries.
You can say whatever you want now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala / Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! / Lai Mohammed: Senegalese Jollof Rice Is Better On CNN - Nigerians Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.