Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,576 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

[b]discover The 3 Ways To Make Money In Dollars Legitimately In Nigeria[/b] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [b]discover The 3 Ways To Make Money In Dollars Legitimately In Nigeria[/b] (220 Views)

See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary / Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria / 3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[b]discover The 3 Ways To Make Money In Dollars Legitimately In Nigeria[/b] by Timmyjones305: 5:28pm On May 13, 2022
If you live in Nigeria,

I bet that the issue of Making money is an important topic, even more so making money in dollars legitimately.

So if you live in Nigeria and you are looking for ways to make money in dollars legitimately, then i suggest you read every word in this post to the end.

In the end, i would share my best method among the 3 and how you can get started almost immediately.

But before i start sharing the 3 ways you can make money in dollars legitimately in Nigeria, Lets talk about the reason why you need to make more money in Dollars.

The 3 most important things in life for survival is Food, Shelter And Clothing and you need money for all these.

But beyond that, you need to live life and not just exist.

Living life includes travelling to your choice cities, driving nice cars, living comfortably in an apartment that gives you joy when you come back from work or anywhere, helping loved ones in need and a lot of other things that money can buy solve.

To achieve all these and more, you need to be to be making money in dollars legitimately in Nigeria especially because the cost of living has increased by X10.

For example, i remember that growing up i used to buy a tin of peak milk for N70 but not now because a tin of milk now goes for over N400!!

That said, here are 3 ways you can make money in dollars legitimately in Nigeria;

1. Freelancing- This is the act of offering services and skill in the international market. For example you might have the skill of Writing.

You could go to sites like Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and offer your service and skill there and get paid in dollars because you would deal with international clients who would appreciate your skill and reward your effort.

Nothing is ever easy when you start though, but with persistence and effort with utmost integrity, you would start getting paying clients who would keep giving you jobs over and over again.

To get started, simply make sure you have a skill, get a mentor and register on any of the platforms mentioned earlier.

Hey, you could even get your first client from facebook who would pay you in dollars for offering a skill they need.

2. Drop Servicing--This is a lot like freelancing but here is how it works; you would be offering services and skills that you do not possess.

How?

Simple, create a website of 1 or more services that you offer and get people who are skilled or good at those skills you mentioned and partner with them.

So your job essentially is sourcing for the clients. so as soon as you get the job, you send it to your partners who works on it based on an agreed percentage and you deliver to your clients in good record time and you share the profit as agreed.

This is a lucrative yet legitimate way to make money in dollars in Nigeria.

Lastly and my favorite

3. Amazon Book Publishing--This is writing books and content and uploading it on Amazon Kindle.

Now this 3rd method is my favorite because of these 3 reasons;

a.) You gain international Recognition

b.) You make money in dollars legitimately here in Nigeria

c. ) You keep getting paid for years to come as long as your book is still on Amazon.

However,

Here are some questions in your mind;

Am not a writer, so how do i start?-----You don't need to be a writer to get started

Am not techy, how do i go about it?---You don't even need to be techy at all.

I don't have a laptop, can i start with my phone? Yes, you can get started with your phone.

I don't know what to write, so how do i upload books? You don't need to have any idea of what to write with the secret i would be sharing with you.

I don't know how to market or advertise, how will i sell my books? I would show you how your book can rank well to attract buys like bees to honey

Would you like to know more on how this works?

Then, you can hit me Now on /2348083475964 as i would only be sharing this secret with the first 5 persons to hit me up...

Lets make more money in dollars legitimately in Nigeria.

Cheers!!!

Re: [b]discover The 3 Ways To Make Money In Dollars Legitimately In Nigeria[/b] by Abolarin91(m): 5:42pm On May 13, 2022
I'm interested pls!

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Entrepreneur Dragged For Conniving With Police To Arrest Former Staff / Free Digital Courses With Certification / Join My Thrift/fabric Wholesale Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.