Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos (91864 Views)

Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-wife In Lagos After 19 Years Of Separation (video / Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News / Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos by Yungstallion: 5:35pm On May 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alQu-YRD9m8

Ace Nigerian music producer, Michael Ajereh, popularly known as Don Jazzy has linked up with his ex-wife, Michelle Jackson, in Lagos.

The Mavin Records boss shared a video of their meeting on his Instagram story late Thursday, where he hailed Michelle as a “Naija girl.”

The PUNCH reports that Michelle, who is a United Kingdom-based model, returned to Nigeria in late April, 2022.

In Don Jazzy’s video, the duo was smiling at the camera with another lady, as the producer went on to hail his former wife.

He jokingly asked her what she had learnt since she came to Nigeria and the duo laughed about the question.

Don Jazzy shocked his fans in April last year when he revealed that he had once been married to Michelle and that their marriage only lasted for two years.

He had said, “Well, the truth is almost 18 years ago, I was 20 and I got married to my best friend Michelle @yarnstaswitch and it was beautiful.

“I loved love and I loved marriage. Michelle is so beautiful inside and outside with such a soft heart. But then, me being so young and full of dreams, I went and messed it up because I was giving all my time to my music. Music became a priority instead of my family.

“We got divorced when I was 22 and it hurts. I am still very much in love with my music and I wouldn’t want to marry another and mess it up again.”

He later revealed that Michelle had remarried and also had a son.

Source: https://punchng.com/don-jazzy-reunites-with-ex-wife-in-lagos/

43 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos by DontGiveUpYet: 5:42pm On May 13, 2022
undecided

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos by EbinZyan: 5:44pm On May 13, 2022
Always breakup on good terms

290 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos by shilenji(m): 5:55pm On May 13, 2022
Like if you still talk to your ex, share if otherwise.

677 Likes 219 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos by kelvine(m): 5:57pm On May 13, 2022
I like the text above and want to re-echo, close the door gently when you want to leave. You might need to return.

181 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos by Depal: 9:59pm On May 13, 2022
Oga donjazy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos by NwaNimo1(m): 9:59pm On May 13, 2022
...and the motto of the story is?

[img]https:///media/3-16-2014/v2ezor.gif[/img]

Know your levels.......Naira and 'Dollar' no be 'Bobo'!

(Verdict - Misadventure!)

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos by Cressta: 9:59pm On May 13, 2022
His ex looks beautiful

7 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:59pm On May 13, 2022
That's beautiful

ITUNU ESTATE at Ibeju-Lekki, it was selling for N16.5m per plot size till last week.

The price increase to N26m per same plot size this week. It's an opportunity for the investors with large heart to multiply their wealth.

You can still benefit from N10m value appreciation even currently at the point of purchase, which means you will get it at N16m old price instead of N26m. This offer is just for few days

The Estate is covered by C of o and facing Lekki Epe Expressway directly. The Estate have close proximity to Lekki Free Trade Zone, Dangote Fertilizer, Dangote Refinery, Pan African University, Proposed International Airport and lot more.

ITUNU ESTATE, developing very fast and selling out fast. You can search for it online.

For more information and payment details.
Call/ WhatsApp the attached phone number.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos by DJGiore: 9:59pm On May 13, 2022
grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos by oluwasegun007(m): 10:00pm On May 13, 2022
Once debe....

Always debe... grin grin grin

Chai,

Good raport between ex's is always dangerous.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos by tobenuel(m): 10:00pm On May 13, 2022
Na so Ronaldo take run back to him ex

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos by DoctorDree(m): 10:00pm On May 13, 2022
It’s about maturity

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos by Winters23: 10:00pm On May 13, 2022
grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos by dalass(f): 10:01pm On May 13, 2022
cheesy

No wonder ... Didn't know he was married and divorced

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos by pickatyouu: 10:01pm On May 13, 2022
All I can say, no matter d issues u have with people, try and be successful and and don't keep bad blood for anyone

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos by Of69: 10:01pm On May 13, 2022
Happy for them
Re: Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos by Rawtruth1: 10:01pm On May 13, 2022
Good to hear that. God hates divorce

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos by Samakus(m): 10:01pm On May 13, 2022
Nothing to shine teeth about. Always let your ex be an ex. No enmity tho.

E get reason why an ex became an ex

I'm gone

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos by Dubs(m): 10:02pm On May 13, 2022
All my EX's still monitor me like Google while some slide into my dm

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos by jeff1607(m): 10:02pm On May 13, 2022
No be juju be be that?
Re: Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos by okonja(m): 10:02pm On May 13, 2022
Awesome
Re: Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos by Blackestjunior(m): 10:02pm On May 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos by marsup: 10:03pm On May 13, 2022
He looks like a baby hugging his mama in the wedding picture... grin

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos by Grandeurr(m): 10:03pm On May 13, 2022
e be like say Don jazzy Dom accept his fate that Rihanna won't marry him

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos by pyyxxaro: 10:03pm On May 13, 2022
Mmmsshheewww

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Don Jazzy Vs Tuface Vs Psquare Vs Timaya Vs Kcee Houses And Cars / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" / Toke Makinwa Wears Camel Toe Revealing Tight Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.