Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,932 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets (44297 Views)

X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters / Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by oseahumenb(m): 8:53am On May 14, 2022
God punish you. Mohammed is not God. He can be insulted, he is rightnow in Hell

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Voiceofthestree: 8:53am On May 14, 2022
God will just punish this one. Saying rubbish for mouth. Nah you for fight for God? Abi na God go fight for you ??. He remind of of Fela Track den go den say nonsense all in the name of Christian or Muslim

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by victorVIC1(m): 8:53am On May 14, 2022
Cyynthia:
I laugh when people say that Yoruba Muslim are very peaceful.. lol

Why won't they be peaceful when the southern region they found themselves is dominated by christians ?

Muslims are peaceful when they are in minority..

Put Youruba Muslim in a Muslim dominated region and watch them and be like other muslinms..
Just look at what is coming out from this man's mouth..
I Pity Yoruba christians.

Not necessarily the case, I have stayed in the north before. Yoruba Muslims are more exposed and educated and as such are more logical.

This makes the difference.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Lonewolf2010(f): 8:53am On May 14, 2022
You can't tell me that Nigeria will continue as one. Never!
A nation where the leaders can't condemn such a heinous act because it's their religion can never prosper..
Nigeria cannot thrive when religion is placed above human life..
These evil was perpetrated by students (a supposed exposed people)
Then what's the hope for tomorrow for Nigeria if educated people can live this backward?
Nigeria should divide if our so called leaders cannot condemn this evil.
Even our leaders Who are Muslims secretly support this action..
If not why have they not spoken up

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Freedom34: 8:54am On May 14, 2022
At least they condemn d killing in d first place.

They were also right in cautioning against provocations
Oracleforce:

MURIC is neither here or there

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by juman(m): 8:55am On May 14, 2022
Muslims would not allow the prophet to be insulted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Tayofiq: 8:55am On May 14, 2022
dominique:
This headline is highly misleading, the op mischievously did this because he knows a lot of people will only read the topic and won't bother to read the main post.

@Cyynthia I hope you have achieved what you intend to achieve? Now enjoy your ban

"Now enjoy your ban". grin

Because of ordinary website moderator work wey you dey use hold bodi since how many years now grin grin

Imagine how e for be if you were put in a position of real power. Ikorodu champion grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by puremaker7(m): 8:56am On May 14, 2022
Bobodida:
Imagine a world without these people

Will be so peaceful
yes and a world without ipob

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by deebrain(m): 8:57am On May 14, 2022
Cyynthia:

Why won't they be peaceful when the southern region they found themselves is dominated by christians ?

Put Youruba Muslim in a Muslim dominated region and watch them and be like other muslinms..

100% true
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Shimran(m): 8:57am On May 14, 2022
Bodmum:
living in same space with these animals is very unhealthy. These basterds serving a god who can't fight for himself, woe unto the prophet mohammed

We (Muslim) have been hearing these since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by rajiedreez: 8:58am On May 14, 2022
Cyynthia:

Eya
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by malvisguy212: 8:58am On May 14, 2022
Bodmum:
So death should be the penalty for disrespecting the silly prophet? Animals.
off course , Muhammad is the god of Islam. https://www.nairaland.com/3785536/two-gods-islam

insult Allah, you go free. but insult Muhammad, it's blasphemy.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Freedom34: 8:58am On May 14, 2022
Lolz.....how many igbos can look ipob/ESN/ekpa in d eye and tell them that what they are doing (d senseless lockdowns and killings) are wrong and come back alive with his/her head and penis/vagina intact?

Oracleforce:
MURIC akintola is speaking with both mouths...

Perhaps he will delete his official statement like Atiku....

We are expecting the deletion of the post...
Those who dare not look ippb in d face but open their mouth waaaaah onto muric case are d ones double-speaking!
cool

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by idanone(m): 8:58am On May 14, 2022
Cyynthia:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/13/don%E2%80%99t-insult-prophets-other-religions-violence-terrorism-are-mere-symptoms-provocation
they have to modify lslam in the north, secondly Christianity is more terrible if it was when we were still practicing the old testament . We would have been killing our self for fun if not for the new testament . Christianity would have had the upper hand because we are more gifted in war, creativity and the likes. Nobody b giant of madness.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by brandsoncharlie: 8:59am On May 14, 2022
juman:
Respect other people religious beliefs.

If it is Europe or US what will happen, can u burn a white man for insulting Mohammed, hell no only in Nigeria and Africa. because you should tolerate everyone religiously, she should have been reported to the appropriate authorities so such issues be dealt with not that barbaric act.
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by mhmsadyq(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Remove Muslims and Islams from the world and watch how peaceful the world will be!! angry

I wondered why a sane person would be living with these people. In a sane society, Nigeria ought to have been divided long time ago. Let everyone go their separate ways!!!!!!

I believe your god too doesn't want a peaceful world.
Why is it taking him forever to do the needful?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Okoroawusa: 9:00am On May 14, 2022
Oracleforce:

MURIC is neither here or there
My thoughts exactly....they were being both diplomatic and political in this statement unlike their other statements in other national issues.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by adeoyekay(m): 9:00am On May 14, 2022
pmc01:

They condemned the killing and asked for all related jungle justice killings to stop.

How's this a problem or difficult to comprehend?!

Plus they've asked people to respect other people's religions, which is balanced.

No Muslim will go to Osun Osogbo festival to go and insult them there or start preaching.

No Muslim will go inside a church to disrupt their service with preaching on how they should accept Islam, like that UI girl did back then.

There have been many instances today, where a "Christian preacher" will stand in front of a Mosque to be preaching, disrupting ongoing prayers with noise. All these constitute intolerance and should be discouraged.
Any thing related to religion we don't need to be arguing on it. Based on Nigeria Constitution everyone have the right to freedom of speech.

You said a "Christian preacher" preaching in front of mosque, is that now a problem or issues ?
You guys usually claimed we are serving one God if that should be the case you suppose not to see it as an issue .

Preaching is different from disrupting the muslim for practicing their religion.

Do you know if the position where is standing is captivating enough either to make people seeing him or heard him.

Oga, you also know the truth ,you are trying to cover up.
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Ojuntana: 9:01am On May 14, 2022
She was asked to withdraw the statement but she allegedly refused to do so.
Na only muric know this part o

In like manner, Prophet Muhammad (SAW) himself condemned all acts of violence and advocated peaceful conduct at all times.
Where did he do that? Someone who raided peaceful communities who never wronged him?

we also strongly denounce the killing of several Northern Muslims in the South East in the past few months.

“We frown on the recent burning last week of a truck fully loaded with cows in the South East as well as the killing of many Muslims of South-East origin by their Igbo brothers in the same South East. We note with keen interest that Muslims in the North did not retaliate when these killings were taking place.

Violence and terrorism are mere symptoms. The real disease is a provocation.

Ended up providing justification for the killing. Shame
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by NotoriousBiggyS: 9:01am On May 14, 2022
Muhammad is a rapist a fool
Muslims my address is number 59, oke ira Street ajah lagos, come let's fight

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by watersideboys: 9:01am On May 14, 2022
Fukkkk prophet Muhammad

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by mhmsadyq(m): 9:02am On May 14, 2022
Bodmum:
So death should be the penalty for disrespecting the silly prophet? Animals.

What did your crucifiedgod do about the "silly prophet" over 1400 years now?
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by nick50(m): 9:03am On May 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Remove Muslims and Islams from the world and watch how peaceful the world will be!! angry

I wondered why a sane person would be living with these people. In a sane society, Nigeria ought to have been divided long time ago. Let everyone go their separate ways!!!!!!
...looters will never allow that happen together with thier daft supporters
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Olasimpson: 9:04am On May 14, 2022
Tranquillity360:
If Yoruba Muslims are majority, they will be worst than their northern brothers.

Even northern Muslims are always peaceful when they are minority, come to East and see them behaving normal and respectful.

The same hatred that has brought backwardness to your region and curse is what you are still spitting. Can you just leave Yoruba out of this and face the useless students that took laws into their hands. Fortnight ago your IPOB brothers killed a military couple but u guys still went ahead to defend the menace, tell me the difference between you and the religious fanatics over there

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2022
Oga even in the north here Yorubas are known to be peaceful both Muslims and christians are known to be peaceful, I work with them, have friends, in the north here we are Yorubas nothing like Yoruba Muslims or christians and I think is high time we stop this division, nothing like Yoruba christian or Yoruba Muslim

Cyynthia:

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Hassan080196(m): 9:05am On May 14, 2022
Is it that you haven’t been to south west before or what? How are the Christians more in number than Muslims in south west??� you people just type rubbish online

South west that most of the Muslims are practicing polygamy. The least children in majority of the Muslim homes is 5 compared to you Christians that born just 2-3 children. Not even mentioning those that born more than 20children. How are Christians more in number than these people?

Let’s us be reasonable sometimes when we type online and stop capping rubbish

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by puremaker7(m): 9:05am On May 14, 2022
God1000:
please don't ban her, though that was wrong but a warning should be enough
why? He should be banned for atleast 20yrs.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Nobody: 9:05am On May 14, 2022
..... warned against insulting prophet? So inversely, they are in support of the lynched girl
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by OriOko88(m): 9:06am On May 14, 2022
juman:
They should have reported to the authority.
In Islam you have no right to kill another person.

Gbenu oshi e soun.. AShieree angry
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Hassan080196(m): 9:06am On May 14, 2022
Cyynthia:

Is it that you haven’t been to south west before or what? How are the Christians more in number than Muslims in south west??� you people just type rubbish online

South west that most of the Muslims are practicing polygamy. The least children in majority of the Muslim homes is 5 compared to you Christians that born just 2-3 children. Not even mentioning those that born more than 20children. How are Christians more in number than these people?

Let’s us be reasonable sometimes when we type online and stop capping rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Singer Daniel Wilson Mocks Gov. Chibuike Amaechi - Pix / Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) / Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.