Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets (44312 Views)

X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters / Muric Condemns Akwa Ibom Govt For Fixing Exam On Salah Day / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by somehow: 9:08am On May 14, 2022
dominique:
This headline is highly misleading, the op mischievously did this because he knows a lot of people will only read the topic and won't bother to read the main post.

@Cyynthia I hope you have achieved what you intend to achieve? Now enjoy your ban

But a mod is in charge of this section and allowed the headline.
Alot of Nigerians love negative news and are happy when bad things happen in Nigeria so that they can divert their failures in life to ranting and degrading the country with it.

When good news are shared, they must taint it with bad news.

Killing in whatever form must stop in this country, this case is not even an isolated case, mob action must stop irrespective of the reason!

Nigerians are the ones that has made Nigeria what it is today. Every Nigeria that directly or indirectly act against the growth of the country.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by alansary0064(m): 9:11am On May 14, 2022
Cyynthia:
I laugh when people say that Yoruba Muslim are very peaceful.. lol

Why won't they be peaceful when the southern region they found themselves is dominated by christians ?

Muslims are peaceful when they are in minority..

Put Youruba Muslim in a Muslim dominated region and watch them and be like other muslinms..
Just look at what is coming out from this man's mouth..
I Pity Yoruba christians.

and u think u r making sense.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Hassan080196(m): 9:11am On May 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Remove Muslims and Islams from the world and watch how peaceful the world will be!! angry

I wondered why a sane person would be living with these people. In a sane society, Nigeria ought to have been divided long time ago. Let everyone go their separate ways!!!!!!

Most of you people do not have sense sha. The first world and Second World War, was it Muslims that fought the war? How many people were killed in those wars? When a non Muslim kills someone in the western world, it’ll be tagged on the defense of mental illness or so, but it were to be a Muslim, without any investigation, it’ll be tagged terrorist attack. The hypocrisy stinks but truth is, Islam shall triumph.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Topzee109: 9:12am On May 14, 2022
Cyynthia:

Why won't they be peaceful when the southern region they found themselves is dominated by christians ?

Put Youruba Muslim in a Muslim dominated region and watch them and be like other muslinms..
Pity yourself from ipob who commit this crime first

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Walz001: 9:12am On May 14, 2022
My little advice to your people over there to relocate and leave that area for them .....

Its better to be at peace and grow old than to have fun at early age and die young

Leave a story line let be wise
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Trojan8(m): 9:12am On May 14, 2022
juman:
Respect other people religious beliefs.

See one of them

The fact that this statement got 19 likes shows that a lot of them actually like what happened.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Smhaykins(m): 9:13am On May 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Remove Muslims and Islams from the world and watch how peaceful the world will be!! angry

I wondered why a sane person would be living with these people. In a sane society, Nigeria ought to have been divided long time ago. Let everyone go their separate ways!!!!!!

Na Muslim full Russia and Ukraine?

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Topzee109: 9:14am On May 14, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

But Christian nations has caused most destruction In the world

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by IfnobeGod20: 9:15am On May 14, 2022
For the avoidance of doubt Mr. MURIC, no christain will fight because someone insulted Jesus Christ. Christains believed Jesus can fight for himself because we believed we are not serving a dumb, blind and cripple being. The confidence the christain world have for Jesus is unequal to be rendering help for him. Jesus too powerful to be helped by man, only Muslim helped their prophet to fight.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Topzee109: 9:17am On May 14, 2022
Bobodida:
Imagine a world without these people

Will be so peaceful
But you people cause most destruction

For over a Monthy, we've been hearing of ipob and killing and destruction in south east, just a single death in North

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by almarthins(m): 9:20am On May 14, 2022
Cyynthia:

No be lie o!
If them find themselves in a more advantageous level they would kill like the northern ones.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by a2d3rew(m): 9:20am On May 14, 2022
All this rubbish u are vomited,is not the reality in ur heart
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by adams123: 9:21am On May 14, 2022
There have been killing in the christian dominated south eastern part of the country for some time now, why christians are not raising their voices to condemn that the way they are doing this now? Because those they are killing there are not human beings or the ipob has right to kill?? Hypocrisy kill all of you there.

Yes, killing Miss Deborah is unlawful and barbaric which is not in accordance with Islamic teachings, there's a court of competent jurisdiction to handle the case like shariah Court in Sokoto state. Ignorance is in the blood of our northern Muslims as they failed to learn Islam and follow its teachings. That's why you always hear all this type of bad news from that end.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by frowland(m): 9:22am On May 14, 2022
Bobodida:
Imagine a world without these people

Will be so peaceful

It might not be'.
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by christistruth01: 9:22am On May 14, 2022

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by GoodGovernance: 9:23am On May 14, 2022
Cyynthia:

This is a very irresponsible commentary.

Are the Muslims more than the Christians in violence prone Plateau state or almost equal mix in Kaduna?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by ufotty2001: 9:23am On May 14, 2022
Hassan080196:
Is it that you haven’t been to south west before or what? How are the Christians more in number than Muslims in south west??� you people just type rubbish online

South west that most of the Muslims are practicing polygamy. The least children in majority of the Muslim homes is 5 compared to you Christians that born just 2-3 children. Not even mentioning those that born more than 20children. How are Christians more in number than these people?

Let’s us be reasonable sometimes when we type online and stop capping rubbish
I grew up in Lagos and ogun state.. go and check very well Christians are more than Muslims in SW. In a street you can have one or 2 mosques but churches can be 12 to 20 in just one street..
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by IfnobeGod20: 9:25am On May 14, 2022
Hassan080196:

Most of you people do not have sense sha. The first world and Second World War, was it Muslims that fought the war? How many people were killed in those wars? When a non Muslim kills someone in the western world, it’ll be tagged on the defense of mental illness or so, but it were to be a Muslim, without any investigation, it’ll be tagged terrorist attack. The hypocrisy stinks but truth is, Islam shall triumph.
There is no justification for anyone to resort to self help and as a result kill his/her fellow human being in any guise. But regrettable for one to be fighting for his prophet and then kill his fellow human being on the cause. Is the prophet dumb, deaf, cripple and blind that cannot fight by himself that he would require powerless human being to fight for him, when he's not a dumb idol.
The day Jesus will require my effort to fight for him, is the day I will stop following him.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Deicide: 9:25am On May 14, 2022
Islam is a religion of peace because when you kill those who disagree with you, you'll have "Peace".

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Trojan8(m): 9:25am On May 14, 2022
Naija4love:
please you don’t need to educate anyone here leave them with their brain

Are you trying to use this picture to justify what happened or? How many Muslims have been killed for similar blasphemy? Or was the law made for only Muslims?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by colestephan86: 9:27am On May 14, 2022
Cyynthia:

It's not true,
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by olympianares: 9:27am On May 14, 2022
Cyynthia:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/13/don%E2%80%99t-insult-prophets-other-religions-violence-terrorism-are-mere-symptoms-provocation

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Ogbodobeogbodo: 9:28am On May 14, 2022
I took time to digest all the reactions of the core North elites and their support for unlawful murder of the innocent Christian lady and I now understand where Boko Haram ideology came from. Nigeria is never meant to be one country and the time to get splited to make different nations is now.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Trojan8(m): 9:28am On May 14, 2022
Freedom34:
At least they condemn d killing in d first place.

They were also right in cautioning against provocations

You need to be killed, so that Christians can condemn the killing and move on.
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Voldoz: 9:28am On May 14, 2022
Ogbeni na even if she insult prophet self.

How many times have Muslims insult Christ who has Lynch them or burn them?

A girl back in school usually insult Christ cause she is a Muslim we didn't gang up and lynch her.

These guys are not worshipers of God they are followers of Mohammed finish.

You will know a true Muslim when you see 1 cause the once in Nigeria are different from Muslims.

4 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Trojan8(m): 9:29am On May 14, 2022
Shimran:

Keyboard warrior.
Act openly and see your Fate.

You think it's everyone that stays in the North with you?
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by GENES11S: 9:30am On May 14, 2022
Husmaner:
How can you be burning someone for any reason is not allow in Islam

In south burning of thief or suspected kidnapper also need be check

On insulting Prophet
Islam doesn't allow insulting any prophets (Adam,Ibrahim, Isa, Muhammad) Haram

grin You are talking from both sides of your mouth.
Is that hard to understand Islam?
Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Benmob: 9:30am On May 14, 2022
justparamount:
Dumb assumptions...most of the biggest world massacres were done by non Muslims. Was Adolf Hitler a Muslim? The Rwanda Genocide didn't involve Muslims same with Iraq, Libya , Egypt invasions, Ukraine -russia war? The US Native Americans genocide nkọ? But since they are not Muslims they are safe... I'm not justifying the killing but we all know those northerners to be fucking illiterates as such has never happened in the west here. The problem of extremism is being uncivilised with religion .
nonsense did they used d name of Jesus or holy war to kill pple,like d way u Muslim used Muhammad and holy war to kill pple, all d thing u wrote doesn't concern religion war or killing!

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets by Maximar: 9:30am On May 14, 2022
Mosesvic11:
very correct, their God is a dead God, foolish people. Islam is not good for any society.

Humanity would have been better off if one pedophile didn't create this children of Ishmael religion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos / Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council / How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.