Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race (35731 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by oshozondii: 7:00pm On May 13, 2022
The National Leader of the APC and presidential aspirant on the platform of the party, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, said he is the only one running for the presidential race in the forthcoming 2023 presidential election.

He disclosed this on Friday while addressing delegates of APC at the Niger State Government House, Minna ahead of the forthcoming primary election.

Ahmed explained that his developmental stride and achievements as a former governor of Lagos State were track records that only he could save the country from the present situation.

“I am the only one running for the president of our great country, I don’t know where others are running to; I am the only one who knows the road to the prosperity of the country.

“I am a better candidate because of my track records, I have produced many people, starting from councillors, house of assembly members, Senate, Reps. and governors, yet they are pointing accusing fingers at me.

“We will join hands to rebuild Nigeria of our dream, don’t bother about them; I am the only one in the race, follow me I will not mislead you, only me have the knowledge and the brain to think for Nigeria.

“I have the confidence, I have done it in Lagos and I will do better for Nigeria,” he said.

He promised to transform the country from poverty, develop infrastructure and ensure that children were in school as education was the foundation and weapon to fight poverty.

On insecurity, the presidential aspirant promised to eliminate bandits and other criminals disturbing the peace of the nation, adding that it was disheartening all roads had become danger zones for the citizens.

“It takes a brain thinker to provide security and a doer will look at economy prosperity and turn it around, We must leave our children and grandchildren with a good educational structure, not to roam on the street.

“I have what it takes which is smartness, I am better than all of them because they lack the brain that I used to rebuild Lagos,” he added.

Earlier in his address, Alhaji Kashim Shettima, former Gov. of Borno, said that Tinubu was synonymous with the revolution of democracy, adding that his track records made the present administration to get the support of the southwest in 2015.

He urged the party to give him internal support and gratitude to become president in order to replicate his track records in Lagos in the entire country.

Gov. Abubakar Sani-Bello threw a question to the delegates, whether they were in support of Tinubu and the response was overwhelming.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/05/13/im-the-only-one-in-the-2023-presidential-race-tinubu/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

57 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by NwaNimo1(m): 7:01pm On May 13, 2022

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by LegendHero(m): 7:02pm On May 13, 2022
Asiwaju Jagaban!

You’re the only one that knows the road to the villa. That’s why we are following you!

Other are running just to have their name as former presidential aspirants and some are just running to negotiate for VP slot.

”I am the only one running for the president of our great country, I don’t know where others are running to; I am the only one who knows the road to the prosperity of the country.

“I am a better candidate because of my track records, I have produced many people, starting from councillors, house of assembly members, Senate, Reps. and governors, yet they are pointing accusing fingers at me.

“We will join hands to rebuild Nigeria of our dream, don’t bother about them; I am the only one in the race, follow me I will not mislead you, only me have the knowledge and the brain to think for Nigeria.

“I have the confidence, I have done it in Lagos and I will do better for Nigeria,” he said.

He promised to transform the country from poverty, develop infrastructure and ensure that children were in school as education was the foundation and weapon to fight poverty.

351 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by God1000(m): 7:06pm On May 13, 2022
You talk too much sir

354 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Nigerialabalaba: 7:07pm On May 13, 2022
Yes O!! Asiwaju lagba. Eni to siwaju lo gba fe.
Omo yeebos will soon come from owerri and iboland to wail on dis thread.

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by seunmsg(m): 7:09pm On May 13, 2022
“It takes a brain thinker to provide security and a doer will look at economy prosperity and turn it around, We must leave our children and grandchildren with a good educational structure, not to roam on the street.

“I have what it takes which is smartness, I am better than all of them because they have lack the brain that I used to rebuild Lagos,” he added.

I like the fact that Tinubu is contesting solely based on his past record as governor of Lagos. He talks passionately about what he accomplished in Lagos and how he’s going to turn around the fortunes of the country. He doesn’t go about lying about figures or talking about how China was developed.

He’s a very brilliant and experienced public administrator. He will be an excellent president if elected.

351 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:12pm On May 13, 2022
NASS don dump you
For Southwest, Ekiti, oyo and Ogun state na no go area
For Southeast, no show
Southsouth na lie for am
North don dump am tey tey
Where Tinubu go see votes from. Nowhere but Lagos

Congratulations, Tinubu be the President of Lagos state

329 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Sergio104(m): 7:14pm On May 13, 2022
It's really do or die affair for this bogus.

He really trust in something.... maybe rigging.

But the kind laugh I will give him if after this loggerheadedness of assurance and he fails to assume to power because of "failure".

We awaits cool

Outta here!!!!

210 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Lucena: 7:16pm On May 13, 2022
I don't understand
Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by lwisee: 7:20pm On May 13, 2022
Sha no go run mad

215 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by AbaLion: 7:21pm On May 13, 2022
Tinubu has always been consistent in his references to his track records in Lagos. He combines smartness, experience and intelligence as strategic game plan. I have often listened to Peter Peter Obi as he barely makes a line of sentence without referring to China and you wonder if he was a Governor in China or Anambra. He has very little to show aside handing over public schools back to the Missionaries. Every Governor that has come after Peter Obi has debunked one lies or the other about him.

-Lion

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by magnetic20: 7:23pm On May 13, 2022
Tinubu is too loquacious and need to take the path of maturity. His desperation is out of this world.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Mickykarim: 7:37pm On May 13, 2022
BRILLIANT BOLD AND PURPOSEFUL

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by muhyeenisce(m): 7:47pm On May 13, 2022
Hummm igbos use your head now and don’t let your hate against someone who doesn’t even know you exist consume you, JAGABAN is not the cause of your misfortune, stop hating him instead pray and wished you have someone like him in your region

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by IgOga(m): 7:48pm On May 13, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
NASS don dump you
For Southwest, Ekiti, oyo and Ogun state na no go area
For Southeast, no show
Southsouth na lie for am
North don dump am tey tey
Where Tinubu go see votes from. Nowhere but Lagos

Congratulations, Tinubu be the President of Lagos state

grin grin grin I don't think APC should rule this country again...but you sound like a kid grin NASS members currently have no vote at the convention....they are in a race to get the president's accent to their amended bill....everyone is fighting for their job in 2023

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by ObosiLandlord(m): 7:55pm On May 13, 2022
magnetic20:
Tinubu is too loquacious and need to take the path of maturity. His desperation is out of this world.
What do you mean by Tinubu is desperate, can you explain how he is desperate?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by successmatters(m): 7:59pm On May 13, 2022
Loud mouthed boasts

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Megabig: 8:01pm On May 13, 2022
I’ve been looking closely at those competing for the ticket with, I don’t see Osibanjo defeating him.
He will win that primary easily, we are waiting to deal with him in the general election, if them like make them wear am blazers… e no go work

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Bobodid: 8:25pm On May 13, 2022
Tinubu's disgrace is near

206 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Muhylonaire007: 8:26pm On May 13, 2022
In your wildest dreams

190 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by SpatialKing(m): 8:26pm On May 13, 2022
Pride goes before a fall
Pride is completely different from over confidence.

176 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by phemmyjohnson: 8:26pm On May 13, 2022
We know if apc tries pulling a consensus plan against this man . We will know why he is called jagaban iragbiji master planner ..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Kizzygentle: 8:26pm On May 13, 2022
May God damage that mouth you use in saying it or the hand you use in typing it.. Pissy Pissy man. You want to piss on the small left over that buhari has done already..

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by ATEAMS: 8:26pm On May 13, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by SmartPolician: 8:26pm On May 13, 2022
Really? Who's deceiving this oldie? cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by Bomoges: 8:26pm On May 13, 2022
So arrogant

He will fail woefully

This I have seen

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by FemiLAWAL1O: 8:26pm On May 13, 2022
Osinbajo who lost his ward? He himself knows he didn't have electoral value until Jagaban fished him out. Omo wa ni Sha..He will come around and we will send him to the ICC as a senior rep. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by beerfraud: 8:26pm On May 13, 2022
Jagaban has spoken let any ndi meth that is not happy to kindly go and hug transformer

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by seunaj: 8:26pm On May 13, 2022
Alaye Tinubu, you be my candidate but when will you adress the issue of Deborah Samuel or keep shut forever in Jesus name!

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race by TriCee: 8:26pm On May 13, 2022
I believe him....I keep saying it, they will all throw in towel for him.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents / NPDC Mulls Nationwide Crash Of Cooking Gas Price / Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.